Chickadee Services

Reviews for Chickadee Services

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Great Professional Service

I found this company to be quick to respond. They are very professional. The husband and wife team are friendly and easy to do business with.

Thank you for your positive review, Julia!

Riccardo
Riccardo

Window Cleaning

They were very easy to work with: communication was great, they were available within a week, arrived on time, and did a great job on the windows. I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you Riccardo! We look forward to working with you again.

Ron in Kitchener
Ron in Kitchener

Great service, professional and dependable

Responded to my request for. A quote quickly, had great reviews, communication was prompt and delivered as they said the would. Overall experience was very good and I will use them again.

Thank you for your kind words, Ron!

Annette Hamilton from Markham
Annette Hamilton from Markham

Window Cleaning

The contractors arrived on time, were super professional and did a great job. I would definitely use the services again.

Thank you Annette! We look forward to working with you again!

Ilze in North York
Ilze in North York

Great service

Gabriel replied very promptly to my enquiry. Arrived on time, no fuss or bother, even though it meant struggling through the vines over our deck.

Thank you Ilze! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Christina Puhacz from Toronto
Christina Puhacz from Toronto

Window cleaning

Efficient and reliable, Clearly Clean Window Service gets the job done. I would hire them again.

Thank you for your kind words, Christina. We look forward to cleaning your windows again.

vadimdreyzin
vadimdreyzin

Great window cleaning

Great communication from this friendly husband and wife team. Reliable and prompt service.
Wonderful customer service.

Thank you for your review!

Great work

Gabriel and his wife Andrea are a great team. They
accommodated my date and did a perfect job on the double height windows in the condo. I highly recommend their window washing services and will use them again.

Thanks Clearly Clean!

It was our pleasure working with you. Enjoy your clear view!

Michael N.
Michael N.

Window Cleaning for Split Level

The service from Clearly Clean was courteous and professional. Gabriel arrived with full PPE and took great care of the windows and skylights in my home. Andrea was a pleasure to coordinate with on the phone. Would recommend.

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Anne
Anne

Window cleaning

Had to reschedule several times due to weather. Really good communications & follow up. Much appreciated

Thank you Anne for your kind review! We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

More about Chickadee Services

Welcome to Chickadee Services. I offer professional window cleaning services for residential, commercial, and post construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area. All contracts and services are performed by me personally. No middlemen or employees. Just me. It is that simple. You can rest assured I will make you and your windows shine right every time! Text, Call or Email me for your free quote. You will not be disappointed!