Formerly Clearly Clean Window Service

Reviews for Chickadee Services

Bruce
Bruce

Exterior Window Cleaning

Andrea and Gabriel are a pleasure to work with. From a quick response to my quote request to an easy booking process it was very efficient and professional. Gabriel did a good job on the date and time scheduled for the (very reasonable) amount agreed upon. I would be happy to recommend Chickadee Services.

Thank you so much Bruce! We are glad you had a great experience. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We look forward to cleaning your windows again in the future!

Mike M.
Mike M.

Window cleaning

They were Great communicators and provided us with Prompt efficient service exactly according to the budget.

Thank you Mike, we really appreciate your review 😀. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Sandra in South Annex
Sandra in South Annex

Chickadee is outstanding. They did an excellent job and so professional and kind.

Chickadee Services is outstanding. They did an excellent job and really cared about doing a good job. Respectful, kind, and professional. I would hire Chickadee again in a heartbeat. In fact, I already have!

Your words mean the world to us Sandra! We look forward to working with again very soon 😀.

With much thanks and appreciation,

Exterior Window cleaning

Chickadee Services cleaned the exterior windows of our single family 2-storey home. They provided a quote same day requested and once iI accepted it, they provided several times available over the following week when they could do the job. They arrived during the stated time interval. They did a great job.

We are pleased you are satisfied with the results! It has been a pleasure working with you :).

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Window cleaning

Very satisfied with the service provided. Nice young man and windows came very clean. I would highly recommend Chickadee Window Wash.

Thank you for taking the time to review us Mary. We're so glad you're happy with the results. We look forward to cleaning your windows again!

Gabriel and Andrea

Window Cleaning

Very professional from start to finish. Excellent job on the windows...theyve never looked so good. Thank you!

We are thrilled to hear you're happy with the results! Thanks for your thoughtful words. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Gabriel and Andrea

Southfacing
Southfacing

Window Cleaning, Inside and Out

Chickadee were great to deal with. Managed to fit me in to an earlier time slot. Then arrived on time and did the work efficiently and the final product was great!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy you loved your experience and the results. We look forward to cleaning your windows again soon!

Window cleaning

Extremely professional, responsive customer service and very high quality work completed. The quote was highly competitive and once cleaners were on site they called to explain that paint and mineral deposits would require more time than allocated. I was given the option to proceed with the quote or approve a small additional cost for premium results and Im thrilled I approved the increase as the results are fantastic!

Thank you so much for your positive review! We look forward to cleaning your windows again :).

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Great Professional Service

I found this company to be quick to respond. They are very professional. The husband and wife team are friendly and easy to do business with.

Thank you for your positive review, Julia!

Riccardo
Riccardo

Window Cleaning

They were very easy to work with: communication was great, they were available within a week, arrived on time, and did a great job on the windows. I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you Riccardo! We look forward to working with you again.

More about Chickadee Services

Welcome to Chickadee Services. I offer professional window cleaning services for residential, commercial, and post construction projects in the Greater Toronto Area. All contracts and services are performed by me personally. No middlemen or employees. Just me. It is that simple. You can rest assured I will make you and your windows shine right every time! Text, Call or Email me for your free quote. You will not be disappointed!