Dream Trim Moulding

Vaughan ON L6A 0K5
Dream Trim Moulding

Reviews for Dream Trim Moulding

Ilya Glyants from ??????????
Ilya Glyants from ??????????

Crown Moulding. Amazing home renovation.

Look no further if you need crown molding, base molding, decorative trim etc. for your home. Aside from being one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, Efi is highly professional and his workmanship is impeccable. Each job was performed quickly and beautifully. He did all of the baseboards and crown moulding in our 2,400+ sq ft home. Not only was it amazing it was fast. Efi and his crew were a pleasure to work with. He always arrived early, was respectful of our time, honest, polite, and extremely personable. He was prompt to return phone calls and open to any and all ideas we had and happy to give suggestions. The prices were exceptionally reasonable considering the high quality of work. I can't say enough how happy we are with his work. I highly recommend Efi and his the Dream Trim Moulding company!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to work with you!

More about Dream Trim Moulding

I am a professional carpenter and interior designer with over a decade of experience in the field. I specialize in taking your dream home and turning it into vivid reality.Hence, my motto is "Your Dream, my Professional Trim" Our services are: Coffered Ceiling, Decorative Ceiling, Crown Mouldings, Decorative Trim, Wainscoting, Wall Applique, Casings, Doors, Custom Millwork and Custom Columns.

***

Dream Trim Moulding is a company that I established and run by myself, working across the Greater Toronto Area since 2013. My goal and promise are to provide you with excellent service, a full commitment to fast and high-quality installation, and unparalleled professionalism in every job. Our aim of upgrading every house to its highest potential. My work will always result in an amazing interior and a considerably increased property value. There is a long list of satisfied homeowners who started with plain interiors that were transformed into almost magically beautiful living spaces.

***

My work is more than craftsmanship - it is artistic and rooted in my background as an interior designer. Keeping the company small and running most of it myself, I manage to keep a low overhead cost, passing the savings on to my valued customers. The result is artistic planning, superior craftsmanship, and extremely low costs. Get in touch with me and I will make your dream come true.