Decorama Flooring Bowmanville

Sean from Ajax
Sean from Ajax
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hardwood flooring purchase

If you are looking for top notch customer service, high quality flooring for a decent price, you should go see Mark at Decorma Flooring in Bowmanville. He won’t push you into buying something you don’t need. He will do his best to work with your budget. Our hardwood is looking awesome. Thank you!

Douglas in Whitby
Douglas in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Flooring and Stair Replacement

We recently undertook a major flooring/stair renovation to our 3,250 square foot home. We chose Decorama Flooring in Bowmanville.

The owner, Marc, was extremely pleasant and easy to deal with through this process. He was very knowledgeable about his product offerings and offered great insight throughout our decision process. We installed hardwood flooring through almost the entire house and at the same time we were undergoing a kitchen renovation. Marc was very accommodating throughout this process and his co-operation made a huge difference in the ease of the process and its successful completion. His installer, Ali, was also great to deal with and was extremely hard working and very meticulous.

Marc and Ali both cared about the quality of their work and the happiness of the customer with the completed job. We would not hesitate to work with Decorama Flooring (Bowmanville) again and would recommend them for your next renovation!

Brian Arsenault from Bowmanville
Brian Arsenault from Bowmanville
5 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Laying broadloom on the basement stairs

My wife and I needed to have carpet installed. We heard about Decorama flooring in Bowmanville. We called the owner Mark and made arrangements for an estimate. Mark was very professional and pleasant to deal with and left us with a very reasonable estimate. We made arrangements to have Decorama come do the job. The work of the two installers (Paul & Mark) met our expectations and more. They both were polite, courteous and very tidy. I wouldn't hesitated to recommend Decorama flooring to my family and friends. I told Mark (The owner) that I was very fussy and was concerned about getting a good quality job, he put my fears to rest when he told me that Paul, the Installer, had many years of experience and that I'd be very pleased with his work.