FG Painting

Andiara in Brantford
Andiara in Brantford
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent work done - Exterior painting (vynil sidings) Burlington - ON

As I dreamed of this project from the beginning, I wanted everything to be perfect. For external painting, there were 4 different quotations, but FG Painting proved to be the most qualified. I couldn't have made a better choice. The crew was very organized, clean and the result was more than expected. This company exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Felipe and his team.

A. Vieira

Hi miss Vieira! We are so glad to hear from you. It was an amazing experience working on your project. We are more than happy to know that your expectations were exceeded. Hope you are enjoying the new place.

Thank you.
God bless.

viviane.nunes
viviane.nunes

Church Building Interior Painting

Felipe and his crew were very professional, through and detailed in their work. I’ll definitely recommend and always keep them in mind for future projects.

Thank you Viviane. Was a pleasure for my crew to work on this project. Enjoy the new place !!

Felipe Guedes.

Mrs. F.
Mrs. F.

Interior House Painting

I was very surprised with the results. First time I went into the house without being painted I felt like there wasn’t much space as all walls were dark color painted. After everything was done I was so satisfied to see how bright, clean and new my house was. He sprayed the walls, baseboards, trims and ceilings.
Felipe and his team are very committed and professional. They finished the job on time and were clean and organized.
They took care of little details I didn’t even noticed needed to be done. I highly recommend their service.

Thank you miss Fernandez, hope you guys are enjoying the new place.

Hona
Hona
1 review Newmarket, ON

Stairs panel wall

He did such an amazing job on our panel wall, the painting was done so professionally without any mess around. And the job was done in couple of days which meant a lot to me considering having two small kids, I truly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional guy.

Thanks for your review Hona, I am very happy that we achieved the goal ! Working for you guys was really a great experience. Hope you guys enjoy the new beautiful paneling.

prdenisbrito@hotmail.com
P. O.

Painting my house

Felipe and his team were very professional from day one to the end. Always cleaning around and responsive when we needed them. The job itself was fast, and very professional.
We are very happy with our place.. it looks new. I Strongly recommend fg painting.
Thank you.

Thank you mister Brito, your review means a lot to me and my crew. I am glad you guys are happy with our work.
Enjoy the " new place " !!!

More about FG Painting

We are specialized in spray finish, stairs staining and painting in general.

Here at FG PAINTING, we offer very competitive rates for our elite services.With customer satisfaction being our main priority, we pride ourselves in the belief that our job is not complete until our customers are fully satisfied.
At FG PAINTING, we strive to excel in our service. So when you hire us, you can be confident that you will receive the personal touch that only our skilled team can offer.

OFFERING UNBEATABLE PRICES FOR TOP-QUALITY SERVICE
At FG PAINTING, customer satisfaction is the ultimate responsibility of all our employees.
Our commitment is to provide excellent services that will excel far beyond your expectations.By maintaining strong and friendly communication with our customers,
we continue to enhance the value and quality of our work to ensure you are completely satisfied.
Client satisfaction is not just a goal for us - it is an action plan in progress.
We don’t just believe in it - we live by it!

Visit our Instagram at: