Ecolux Contracting

Reviews for Ecolux Contracting

Marta
Marta

Main Floor Reno

Jiyan, thank you again for going above and beyond and meeting all expectations for this project. The new laundry room, closets, all the new appliances and fixtures and all the fine details you pay so closely attention to have all come together and created a beautiful and fully finished space. Everyone has always been very professional, transparent and very dependable. Thank you for attending to all the details, for your professional advice and honesty and your timeliness. Working with you is always a pleasure, I deeply thank you and everyone who played a role in this project. It is greatly appreciated.

Always a pleasure to be of service!

Muro Electric
Muro Electric
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Project

We have been working with Ecolux for some time now, after such pleasant experience each time.
We needed some interior framing and drywalling done at a commercial site. The guys showed up during holiday season to accommodate us. Framing was finished up same day, once we ran all the electrical work done, they came back and finished all the drywalling in a day as well.
I would recommend the professionalism of Jiyan and his team, as well as the quality of work.

Thank you Muro!

1 review Guelph, ON

Renovations

We needed to get some carpentry, drywall and flooring done on our new home and we had a nice initial conversation about the overall work. Jiyan and his team made time for us within a week and all the work that was done was spectacular. We are currently looking to do an addition to our house, and will definitely have Ecolux to take on the project.

Thank you Cody, we are looking forward to working with you again.

Building complete garage

Im super happy with Ecolux contracting ,From start to finish I was pleased with their whole team. The amount of patience and customer service that was provided to me was second to none. They build complete Garage for me from pouring the concrete till the last touch up of paint .My garage looked great, the customer service team ensured that I was happy throughout the process and their installation team was incredibly knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to all my friend and family members especially Jiyan he was very helpful.
Thanks again Ecolux

Always happy to work with you Joseph!

Ceiling crack repair

Fantastic communication and great work. It was super efficient to connect and have Jiyan assess the project. He and his team were professional and provided me pricing options and a recommendation. I would highly recommend him!

Thank you Janice, it was our pleasure!

Kitchen & Entry Renovation

Ecolux does a great job, they are on time on their schedule. Good workmanship. I would use Ecolux for my future projets.

Thank you!

Iolanda in Oshawa
Iolanda in Oshawa

New Front Door

Ecolux is an amazing professional company. The work was done quickly and superseded my expectations! It makes our older home look great. The owner and crew are well mannered and clean. Great company I will definitely use Ecolux again.

It is always our pleasure to work with such amazing people!

Basement drywall repair & paint job

I’m so grateful that I found, Ecolux. I had some very noticeable water damage on my basement ceiling which I thought would be a nightmare to fix. After speaking to Jiyan, he quoted me a very fair price and assured me this would be a stress free repair. When he was here he put in new dry wall and repainted the entire ceiling all in the same day. He was very friendly and so tidy and mindful during the whole process. Thank you so so much for doing an amazing job, I will happily use this company again in the future!

We appreciate your feedback!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Basement renovation

Beautiful finish and great communication. They were very punctual and did their best to accomodate and pick up as much material as possible during
Covid.

Justin in Hamilton
Justin in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Washroom finishing and corrections

Jian did a terrific job of correcting what a previous contractor had done incorrectly. His crew showed up when most of the renovation was complete, and made sure to keep the space as clean as possible. His pricing was fair, his work was impeccable and it was a pleasure to deal with him.

Justin,
It was our pleasure to come to your rescue to address some of the work that was done incorrectly/half done by the previous contractor to provide you with a piece of mind.
We wish both yourself and your partner Tina a happy life ahead in your newly finished home.

More about Ecolux Contracting

Ecolux Contracting is your basement finishing experts!

We only use the most professional techniques and beyond industry standard materials to deliver the quality to your living space, at an affordable cost.

With our free estimate guarantee, we will come to you and walk through your project and discuss the best options for your needs.

Your absolute satisfaction is our priority. Please do not hesitate to reach us to book an appointment.