Tool Time Kitchen and Bath

Reviews for Tool Time Kitchen and Bath

Cassandra in Toronto
Cassandra in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Extremely Happy with the work I had done in my bathroom. Tool Time Team turned my small powder room and closet into a 3 piece bathroom. The bathroom looks just like what I had imagined and super happy with the way it turned out!!

thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review 😊

Partial Bathroom Renovation

Tool Time Handyman were great. We only wanted our tub replaced and they suggested to add a pot light, I’m glad we listened because it makes such a big difference in the ambiance of the bathroom.
Once our tub was out there were so many complications behind it all, Tool Time was able to fix the errors from the contractors who built the units as well as finish our project in a timely and professional manner.
We highly recommend them.

thank you for taking the time to write a kind review :)

J. Calisto from Mississauga
J. Calisto from Mississauga

Powder Room Update

Tool Time did an amazing job updating this powder room. I found them to be very friendly and straight forward. This powder room is very bright now - I love it!!

Window caulking and weather stripping for doors

We had several cold draughts in the house, from both windows and exterior doors, and Melvin did a great job caulking and weatherstripping everything. He was very responsive, showed up on time, made a thorough evaluation of everything that needed to be done and then returned to take care of the issues. He also came back when we noticed the weatherstripping for one of the doors had not expanded as much as expected and he brought a thicker strip and re-did it. He did not over-quote or over-sell (another contractor had suggested replacing our doors altogether), and was very pleasant to deal with. He also explained the kind of more extensive work we would have to do to completely fix the problem in poorly insulated kitchen exterior walls, but left that up to us.

thank you for taking your time to write us such a kind review.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

TV Mounting

Melvin was on time, very professional and did a very clean install for two TV mounts (one with wire concealment).

From the initial consultation call to the final service there were no surprises. Highly recommended.

Amazing work

This company has a very high attention to detail, they are easy to work with, and offer a fair price. We had some interior doors installed and we were so happy with the work. They really take their time and do the job right. I would not hesitate dealing with them again. Thank you!!!!

Multiple small fixes around the house

We had some minor fixes around the house (drywall repair, gutter, floodlight, etc.) and Melvin was very friendly and helpful. He even came back a second time to finish up because we didn't have all the parts during the first visit. Thank you!

Private User reviews St. Thomas, ON

10 star service for my floating vanity and floor

10 star service for replacing my vanity to a floating vanity. They walked me through every step of the way, very knowledgeable team. When I purchased the vanity I didn't realize that I would have to consider painting and patching behind the wall and filling the floor where the old vanity was. They made sure I was aware of these possibilities before starting the job and ofcourse the floor was missing some tiles - they were able to take care of everything for me

from the Tool Time Handyman Team

Hanging shelves, wall art, lights, painting

Had them come back multiple times to hang art, change some lights,etc. After the small sctuff I had them paint the whole house, 10 stars everytime!
Would not use any one else!

Elsa in Toronto
Elsa in Toronto

Great help

Great help! These fellow were kind and nice to have around the home. As an elderly person I am not able to do the things that I could in the past and having them around was great.

More about Tool Time Kitchen and Bath

Welcome to Tool Time Kitchen & Bath is an award winning service provider based out of Toronto that caters to Residential and Commercial kitchen and bathroom renovations. We want to bring the vision of your dream home & work spaces come to life. Our experienced team of 10+ years specializes in Interior Cosmetic Property Improvements, Kitchen Cabinet Refacing, Maintenance, Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations, Repairs, Installations, and much more. We are insured & licensed to operate with an emphasis on Health & Safety. We are based out of the GTA and service Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Ajax, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Aurora, Kleinburg & New Market.