Tool Time Kitchen and Bath

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Tool Time Kitchen and Bath

hartsa
hartsa

Tiling if entrance hall, work in two bathrooms. Removing an old washer and dryer and putting new ones in place.

Excellent work. Very thorough. Clean up after each area done.
Very friendly and willing to help with pretty well anything.
Highly recommended.

thank you for the kind review!!! pleasure working in your home, you are our ideal customer:) extremely organized

Lena in Toronto
Lena in Toronto

Did everything what I have asked for

I had a lot of little requests and jobs around the house. Guys did a very good job with everything I asked. They also charged reasonable price. I would highly recommend them !

Thank you Lena! it was a pleasure working in your home!!
Happy to help 😊
-Tool Time Team

Jennine
Jennine

Wall Repairs and more

So happy with the work done by Melvin and Carlos. Very professional, kind and honest. Fair price and went above and beyond. Many walls in this older house needed repair and repainted plus a few other odd jobs. Would highly recommend them and for future jobs.

Thank you Jennine. We appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review. It was a pleasure working in your home.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Concrete Stairway

I am very pleased with the services provided. I appreciated that Melvin was prompt and performed the work efficiently. The services were excellent in that I was pleased with the honesty, thoroughness and timeliness.

Ella Viz in Vaughan
Ella Viz in Vaughan

Home installations

They were a big help when I moved condos. They did a great job installing my lights and assembling my decor pieces. Even taught me about energy efficient lighting. Thank you will definitely be calling soon.

thank you Ella for your kind review. Happy to help!

Katherine
Katherine

My Sink Looks Like New!!! Thanks, Tool Time Handyman Services!

I am highly satisfied with Melvin's work. On time. Reasonably priced. Very respectful. He just repaired my "sinking" sink (detached itself from quartz counter!) within his quoted timeline; my reattached sink looks great!

Took his business card; will most definitely use him again!

Thank you, Melvin!

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working in your home. Happy to help anytime!

Tladan85 in Vaughan
Tladan85 in Vaughan

Homes for Sale

I’m a realtor for the GTA area and Melvin and his team are my go-to guys for any home staging work, painting and final touch ups. He’s been a big help to my clients and always does a great job!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review!

jvmedalla
jvmedalla

painting the hallway

I hired Melvin through some service agency in the internet, he is a nice and respectful person, we agreed on price and date, they came on time and did the job in timely manner, I was happy until I notice some area and I called him and he is happy to come back to repair it, he came the next day, and even do some extra job for me, I will recommend him with my friends and family.

thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review

Mary Ann G.
Mary Ann G.

Deck restoration

Our deck was in bad shape after a brutal winter. Melvin and his team did a great job sanding, power washing and staining it and now it looks fabulous. This was a big job and they had to come back several times as we had to wait for it to dry at each stage. They were professional, polite and reliable. They also fixed the hinges on our shed that were broken. If there are any problems next summer, they have promised to come back and do touch-ups. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again for other jobs. - Mary Ann G.

Thank you for taking your time to write very nice review

Patrick in Scarborough
Patrick in Scarborough

tiling, painting

Fast Good workmanship with fine finish.
Work was done before the actual expected date.
Helpful at work and discussions of the room arrangement.
helped me move everthing in and out of the room.

Thank you for your kind review and hospitality. It was a pleasure meeting you and working in your home.

More about Tool Time Kitchen and Bath

Welcome to Tool Time Kitchen & Bath is an award winning service provider based out of Toronto that caters to Residential and Commercial kitchen and bathroom renovations. We want to bring the vision of your dream home & work spaces come to life. Our experienced team of 10+ years specializes in Interior Cosmetic Property Improvements, Kitchen Cabinet Refacing, Maintenance, Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations, Repairs, Installations, and much more. We are insured & licensed to operate with an emphasis on Health & Safety. We are based out of the GTA and service Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Ajax, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Aurora, Kleinburg & New Market.