Orion Landscape And Construction

Reviews for Orion Landscape And Construction

Jimmy in Toronto
Jimmy in Toronto

Great Ideas Almost Perfect execution

Thanks to the ideas of Sal and the hard work from his team Nico, Rene, we have an amazing back and front yard to our already stunning corner lot. Sal was able to walk me through what was required to complete my half-baked patio in the back that I had started working on with no experience. He then had great ideas for my front to complement my backyard. Sal improvised as he started working on different areas and as a result we have a yard that all our neighbours stop by in awe. The final product is beautiful and practically sound. Sal started his work when he said he would. Completed by the time he promised. He prepared the yard for my sprinkler guys when he promised he would making it easy for me to coorniate the installation of the sprinkler system. Waiting for Sal to drop off my commission for all the additional project contracts he signed with several of my neighbours by showing off his workmanship on my property. Couple of words of caution, Sal can be seen to lose his temper at times when things are not done to perfection that he expected. Just know he is a good guy just trying to make his work the best he can. Also, when my sprinkler guys left some trash around in the yard, Sal lost it... warning, Sal is a neat freak, don't let your kids or pets mess with his work..

Thank u sir u do take pride in our work and workmen ship. Being safe and clean just makes the job better that's the way we like to do our projects thank u again and injoy ur summer from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Backyard Interlock & Concrete Shed Pad - AMAZING JOB

Sal and the Orion Landscaping team exceeding my expectations from quote to installation!

Sal was incredibly responsive, thorough in his evaluation of our project, and generous as he navigated unknown challenges with our new backyard. The finish product is exactly what I envisioned and I could not be happier.

When friends and family compliment my backyard, I'll surely be pointing them in Orion's direction.

Thank you for making our outdoor space into a paradise!

(Photos to come)

Thank u guys from all of us at Orion landscape and construction we aim to do our best to give all our client the right out door space for there needs

PHYong
PHYong

Backyard Patio and Sod

Sal and the team did a great job on the backyard. Very professional and responsive service from the initial consultation to the completion of the job. Worked through inclement weather, and always showed up very early to start each day. Final product exceeded my expectations, stones were very well-laid, great mixing of shapes and colors, clean edging of the lawn. I have jealous neighbors, a few of whom commented on the great-looking backyard as it was coming together.

Thank u sir it was a pleasure doing ur project ur backyard looks great thank u again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

John P
John P

Front Yard Reno

Sal and his team recently completed a full redesign of our front yard. New patio stone, complete garden redesign and landscaping, lighting design, new walkway and new driveway.

Fantastic work ethic. Well priced. Very trustworthy - and follows through on his commitments.

Thank you sir it was great working for u and doing ur front entrance and planting it looks amazing luv it thank u again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Replace asphalt driveway with interlocking stone

Quite simply the best looking driveway in the neighborhood. Work was timely and high quality. Highly recommend Sal and his team.

Hi guys thank u so much luv ur drive way in joy it from all of us at Orion landscape thank u

tchemij in Mississauga
tchemij in Mississauga

Interlock driveway and patio flagstone

I've got the best-looking driveway in my entire neighbourhood because of Sal. I've only had the driveway installed for a week and I get A LOT of compliments from neighbours and people who pass by. He does the work himself (he doesn't leave it to summer students like I had with a previous company in my backyard) and Sal is a perfectionist when it comes to the lines of the interlocking stones. His work is meticulous and is a master at stone work. He has a no BS attitiude, straight to the point and works very fast. My job was done in one week. His price is very reasonable. Book him early in the season because he is in high demand, but is well worth the wait. My driveway is now nicer than the floor in my house!

The job included installing flagstone ontop of the front porch, adding a natural stone step, widening the driveway, replace ashfault with interlocking, and adding lights.

Thank u sir that's nice to here and we at Orion landscape and construction luv to give our clients the best work man ship possible in joy ur beautiful driveway and porch thanks again sal

Landscaping

We hired Sal to do our outdoor landscaping and we are thrilled with our experience! Sal and his team were knowledgable, on time, respectful and always cleaned up before they left at the end of the day. It made the process very easy for us as homeowners. They put in a 100% of effort everyday (even when it was scorching hot) and it shows in the final product. We are SO happy with our front and back garden and walkway. We constantly have neighbours completing us on how beautiful it looks. After a few years of looking for someone to do this job I am so happy we were referred to Sal. He brought our vision to life!

Thank u so much for letting us do ur project the final look is stunning and it shows we try to keep everything clean and organized and u guys were awesome to work for in joy ur place to the fullest thanks again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

Dinali in Oakville
Dinali in Oakville

Backyard landscaping

absolutely phenomenal experience with Sal again.
Good quality work. Thankful to Sal Misha and John. Very polite and accommodating. I definitely and highly recommend Orion Landscape to get the work done just right.

Thank u so much ur front and back look great now hope u injoy them to the fullest thank u again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

Emily
Emily

Excellent Work!

We bought a house a few years ago with a beautiful outdoor pergola but the old owners had never finished the space. I hired Sal to install some pavers over the existing concrete and add a patio extension to give the space a finished look. Like many reviews say, I got several quotes and it was clear from my discussions that Sal was knowledgeable & passionate about doing good work. The whole process was very easy and transparent right from the beginning. These guys showed up early each day (it was freezing cold in April, I might add) and worked hard to get our job done. The finished result is absolutely stunning (see photos). My in-laws are looking to do their backyard next year and I am hand-over-heart recommending Sal & his team.
Note: Deck by Hickory Dickory Decks, glass railings to be installed

Thank you Emily for your 10 review. We are passionate about our work and we strive on giving 100% to our customers. We look forward to further projects together. enjoy your outdoor oasis. from all of at Orion cheers

Liam
Liam

Front and back yard landscaping

We hired Sal after meeting with a few contractors, and it was the best decision we could have made. From our first meeting we could tell how passionate and knowledgeable Sal is. He was even able to provide us with an estimate during that meeting which no one else was able to do. He also helped us with our stone selection, providing design ideas and options that would compliment the existing brick of our home.

Sal and his team are extremely hard working and came to work on our project everyday until it was done. He looks out for his clients and kept us informed every step of the way. Our property’s grade was inconsistent prior to the project. Sal worked with us to determine the best course of action, and expertly fixed the grading and now our front and backyard look amazing. We are able to enjoy dinner outside without our table being on an angle! His attention to detail shows from the beautifully laid patio stones.

Sal is straight forward, honest and truly puts his clients first. We are so happy we went with Orion! We have received so many compliments on how great our landscaping looks, and its all thanks to Sal and his team. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high end look for a great price. Pictures don't do it justice, it looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Sal!

Thank mr Liam we do try our best to work with our clients and do the job right especially with grading me and my team injoyed working with u guys and ur place looks great please injoy it to the fullest thanks again sal and my team from Orion landscape cheers

More about Orion Landscape And Construction

Orion Landscape and Construction takes pride on our work with over 10 years of experience in landscaping. Our aim is to give 100% customer satisfaction while providing high quality workmanship. We specialize in a range of landscape work from Interlock, natural flagstone, retaining wall, outdoor kitchen masonary work and planting. We work with our clients and give them the most suitable outdoor space for there lifestyle.