Orion Landscape And Construction

Reviews for Orion Landscape And Construction

mikejarema
mikejarema

Permeable Front Parking Pads, Landscaping

We have two properties in Toronto for which we needed official permitted front parking pads. I didn't realize the process was so involved so I called in the experts to help. I worked separately with a landscape architect to plan and liaise with the city for the permits.

When the permits were issued, I called up Sal to take over the construction work. I trusted him and his team for a few reasons: 1) he has considerable experience with the permeable stones and bedding which are absolutely required by the city for this type of job, 2) he went through the drawings step-by-step to show me where the tricky areas would be, and explained how he and his team would tackle them, and 3) he works alongside his team every day on the job site, so he's there handling issues in real-time making sure the job gets done to spec.

The work took about 3-4 days at each property, at the end of each day Sal gave me a quick update on how things were going. You can tell he cares about the quality of the work and making sure it looks great (check out those pics!).

I happily recommend Sal and Orion to anyone planning interlocking and landscaping work ESPECIALLY for front parking pads and any job requiring permeable pavers. We’ll be calling him back in a few years when we renovate our backyard because we know we’ll get the job done and it’ll look fantastic.

Thank you so much Mike for your awesome review. It was such a pleasure working with you and step by step going through the process. Thank you for choosing Orionlandscape to be your contractor for the 2 front permeable paver driveway. We at Orion strive for our cleints happiness. Looking forward to work with you again in the near future for your backyard oasis.
best regards
Orion Team

digiuliantonio
digiuliantonio

Front,side. Backyard and all around the pool.

We have never been so pleased with the most amazing perfect clean professional beautiful job done like Sal and his team have done!!! The most polite and professional team we have encountered. Every little thing done to perfection and detail! We are so happy with their work that I will only use sal with his team for future projects. They were excellent!!!! One of the best Forsure!!

thank you for your amazing review. Myself and my team had a great experience working for you and Mr. Carlo.
We take pride in our work and are happy to hear you are happy with the end result. your backyard is truly and outdoor oasis. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more project together from all the team at Orion Landscape and Construction Thank you

Nelly
Nelly

Landscaping

Our front yard and backyard was in desperate need for a total make-over. WOW!! Orion Landscape and Construction did a beautiful design and created a wow factor for us. Sal and his crew always left the premises immaculate and made sure everything was put away and clean. I would high recommend Sal to our my family and friends. I will say… I was blown away by the transformed front yard and backyard we now have to enjoy with our family and friends.

Thank you Nelly for your review it was our pleasure helping you transform your front and backyard to an outdoor oasis where you can spend much more hot days with friend and family. from all of us at Orionlandscape and construction. cheers

Nick V.
Nick V.

Artificial Grass with Weeping Tile

Sal was able to meet all our requests, and more. With a tight deadline to complete this project for my daughter's backyard birthday, Sal and his team made it look easy (but it was definitely not a small job, and could have taken other landscapers much more time to complete) . Sal took no shortcuts, sent us pictures as he progressed, and we are extremely happy with the end result, and the cleanliness of our property when he was done. He takes pride in his work, and is fair with pricing and recommendations. Sal, we are looking forward to our next project with you, thanks again.

Thanks guys hope u guys have a good birthday and enjoy your backyard. Being clean and doing the job right is what we base or company on thanks again

Rob
Rob

New porch, walkway and landscape front yard

Sal was amazing and on time with our target dates. He provided amazing customer service and made sure all of our needs were met.
I have great confidence in Sal and his crew I would highly recommend the Orion landscape company.

Thanks rob we at Orion landscape only aim at giving our clients the best landscapes and services that work for our clients one client at a time enjoy your home from all of us at Orion landscape thanks again rob

David
David

Interlocking stone patio installation

Right from the beginning, Sal was very open to any thoughts we had on the project. He provided feedback on our design ideas that improved the final layout and ensured it was appropriate for the size and characteristics of our backyard. Sal was readily accessible at all stages of construction and was very honest and respectful regarding any concerns or questions we had as the project progressed. The work was done quickly and competently and the project was completed on time and on budget. The service didn’t end there, however, as Sal also took the time to provide proper maintenance tips to ensure our new patio would be well maintained. He also provided ideas for future landscaping options tailored to our patio layout and sun exposure.

Overall it was one the best renovation experiences I have had from start to finish.

Thanks a lot guys hope u injoy your backyard space to the fullest for many years to come from all of us at Orion landscape

Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock & landscaping

The company has committed to their job. The job is well done: efficient, skilled & very impressive. The new outlook of our front yard has attracted our neighbours coming over to congratulate us. Thank, Sal!

Thank you Jennifer for the review. I am glad you are satisfied with our company and the work we do. Have a great summer and enjoy your backyard.

stone work and grass

Sal did a wonderful job, clean and oraganized and he met all my expectations and stayed within the budget we disscused from the begining. He build a side walk, patio, and laid over 6 thousand feet of grass.

Thank you Yousef and Reham for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you both. I hope you and your family enjoy your beautiful backyard.

cornabydds
cornabydds
1 review Loretto, ON

Landscaping and stone work

Sal and his team did a wonderful job in our backyard . They were easy to work with and always came when they said they would . We are very happy with their work and would recommend them as an excellent choice for landscaping and stone work. Sarah and justin

Thank you Sarah and Justin. We hope you guys enjoy your backyard it was a pleasure working with you both. Have a great summer.

More about Orion Landscape And Construction

Orion Landscape and Construction takes pride on our work with over 10 years of experience in landscaping. Our aim is to give 100% customer satisfaction while providing high quality workmanship. We specialize in a range of landscape work from Interlock, natural flagstone, retaining wall, outdoor kitchen masonary work and planting. We work with our clients and give them the most suitable outdoor space for there lifestyle.