OTF Landscape Group Inc.

Formerly Ztz Property Maintenance
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M9V 3W2

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for OTF Landscape Group Inc.

Kevin
Kevin

Sod installation

Tristan and his crew did an amazing job laying 400 square feet of sod in my backyard. They were very accommodating to what I needed and finished in a timely manner.

Appreciate it! Thank you

gerry in Mississauga
gerry in Mississauga

Fence repair, patio poly sand and landscaping

The fence repair was done very well. I had 3 posts that needed to be replaced and it took a lot of work to repair them and join it to the existing fencing.

The patio had poly sand replaced, though within in the next couple days I had grass and weeds growing through it all again as it was raining within hours of the sand being put down. I was told repeatedly for months that this would be fixed but I've realized they will never come out to fix this and I'm left with the exact same issue I had prior to the work done as the sand was placed within 12 hours of heavy rain that lasted 2 days, it shouldn't have been put down at that time.

The landscaping included the purchase and placement of landscaping mat material that was supposed to be put under the mulch. The front yard was done correctly, the back yard was not. The mat was not put under the mulch, the group of people doing the work knew they didn't have enough and didn't do the work correctly. As soon as I noticed this I informed Tristan, was promised numerous times this would be fixed and now months later, I give up.

Do not provide full payment until you completely quality check the work yourself.

Thanks

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Stone wall

Tristan and Chris built a very nice looking stone wall for our front yard. My wife and I are very happy with the work. Thanks Tristan and Chris.

Thank you again!

Bruce
Bruce

concrete patio

Tristan and his team did a great job putting in my concrete patio. They did exactly what I wanted and made sure it was done properly.

Thank you!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Interlock work

Joe and Tristan took care to make sure the job was up to our satisfaction. This was a fairly large project and when I had some early concerns they were adequately addressed. Joe was incredibly responsive and went above and beyond to take care of the project right to the final day. He has even followed up after payment to check in. Great to have that level of customer service.

Appreciate the kind words!

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

SOD front yard

Tristan and team removed weedy top layer, dropped down soil layer and 200+ square feet of high quality blue grass sod for a very competitive price. After cleanup, the front yard looks amazing. Would highly recommend OTF.

Appreciate the review!!

Sod and fence

What an amazing team to work with. Tristan was very professional and replaced my fence and re sis our backyard with new sod. Very happy with the work and recommended them to my family.

Thank you for the kind works and referral!

Landscaping

Tristan and his team did an amazing job with the landscape work at my property. We installed new sod, mulch and rock. They were polite and got everything done on time and professionally.

Love to hear it!

Peter B from Toronto
Peter B from Toronto

Fence/Landscaping

OTF Landscape Group Inc did amazing work! After receiving 4 different quotes, Jared & Tristan were the only contractors who took the time to come to the property to speak with us and assess the work that was needed. They were accountable and reliable, always keeping us updated on their progress. Their workmanship and experience gave us a beautiful fence and a clean look! I will highly recommend them to anyone!

Was a pleasure to work with an amazing family. Appreciate the kind words and so very happy you love the new fence.

0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Window cleaning

Thank you OTF for cleaning my house windows. They came out very clean. Highly recommend them to anyone.

We were happy to work with you. Glad we could take care of the windows for you.

More about OTF Landscape Group Inc.

Here at OTF our number one priority is to make sure you are happy. We are here to help you in many services like Lawn maintenance or sod work, whatever it may be we are here to help.