Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Gta Tv Wall Mounting

ayshariz
ayshariz

TV/double shelf wall mounting and modem relocation

Dennis was very professional and did a great job. He was very friendly and polite. As an interior designer, I am very picky about professionals such as him but he has done an amazing job and I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Thanks Aysha!

Arsen in Aurora
Arsen in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Cable wiring

Denis is very professional. His experience lets him find a solution for any situation. He did an amazing job for me for a very good price. I recommend him to all my friends.

Thanks for your review Arsen!

Marco S.
Marco S.

TV wall mounting plus fishing!

Denis was very professional! Arrived on time , he was very cooperative and made sure that we'd have the best measurement and installation . If you are looking for professional seemless job , Look no furthur! Denis is the man for the job!!

Thanks Marco!

CJ Singh
CJ Singh

Tv wall mount + wireless router relocation

Denis was a really awesome and professional individual. I had contacted Denis on two separate occasions for two separate jobs. The first time i had contacted him was for installing a full motion tv wall mount and two DVD black glass shelves. His price was reasonable and he bought all the necessary equipment. He saved me the trouble of having to go out to Best Buy and buy the stuff myself. Denis went above and beyond of what was required of him and best part was he even cleaned up after himself. Honestly I was really happy with his work so i contacted him a week later for another job. This time I needed to relocate one of my routers from the main floor of the home into my bedroom. I wanted to get 5G connection in my room so I gave Denis a call and set up a time for him to come to my house. He was really quick and did the job really well. I highly recommend Denis for the services he provides. He will guarantee that you are satisfied with his work before he leaves. Oh and he even contacted me a week later to make sure that I was still happy. Honestly, most people just do their job and leave but Denis truly went the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service to his customers

Charanjit, thank you very much for such an amazing review!
I truly appreciate it!

Anthony
Anthony

TV Wall Mount

Denis is amazing to deal with. His work is very clean with no marks on the walls. All the wires are well hidden with the phishing work. Great customer satisfaction. The mounts have last me long as I have done a previous wall mount with him as well so I know he is very reliable.

Thanks for such a nice review, Antony!

Kunal
Kunal

TV Wall Mounting

I did TV Wall Mounting with Dennis (GTA WIRING)
Very Professional and Recommends what's Good and Bad.
Will Definitely recommend to all my Friends and will for sure call him again in Future.

Thank you very much for the review!

More about Gta Tv Wall Mounting

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services