Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Joan in Thornhill Ontario
Joan in Thornhill Ontario

Sound bar installation & wire concealment

Denis responded to my messages right away and was able to organize a quick date and time with me to come install my sound bar and conceal wires.
Arrived right on time. He took down my mounted 70” Tv, installed the mount with my sound bar, hid the wires and had everything up and running, all completed in an hour or so.

Thank you. I’m so glad to have found you on Homestars. Would definitely recommend him.

Thanks so much for your review Joan!

Dave in Peterborough
Dave in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

TV Wall Mount

Phoned Dennis with one day's notice.
He arrived on time with the required hardware.
Installation was competed with the TV mounted and wired within an hour and a half. I would not hesitate to use his services again.

Thanks so much Dave!

Christian in Minden
Christian in Minden

Mount TV in landscape for store

Dennis is the nicest person I’ve ever met! He has installed all of my TVs at home and store. You can tell he’s been doing this for a long time, he is a pro! Strongly recommend anyone needing a tv mounted to call Dennis

Thanks so much for your kind words Christian!
Always glad to help!

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Fast and professional

He was punctual and mounted an 85in and a 55in in 1 hour. He answered all the questions and concerns I had. Then he explained how to use them in the end. He helped test the audio and video worked with the existing set up. I went with him because Geek Squad was unreachable, so I appreciate that he gave me a quote and appointment on the day I requested. It was budget friendly for me.

Thanks so much sir!

Megan
Megan

Tv installation

Excellent service- professional and on time. I will definitely use this company again. Tv looks amazing mounted on our living room wall and we are able to enjoy all the features.

Thanks so much Megan!

Hui in Toronto
Hui in Toronto
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

He mounted 100 inch TV successfully

The floating cabinet can’t hold the 100 inch TV. Thanks Serge, 17 years experience in this field, he drilled 8 holes and inserted 8 long screws crossing by each two. Finally he mounted the big TV on the wall and cleaned after work. I appreciate his help very much.

Thank you sir!

Savo in North York
Savo in North York
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Perfect service

I made a phone call to book an appointment for wall installation of 75 in Samsung Frame TV. I was asked when do I want appointment and my answer was ASAP because we just moved into new house and wanted to have one TV running. It was ASAP, same day, 10 PM appointment. Is there anybody else ho would do it? Work done was flawless,very professional and extremely clean.
Highly recommended and thank you again.

Thanks so much!

Chriscam
Chriscam
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional wall mounted tv

Installer was great, fast, and kept asking through the install about placement to make sure he did everything I wanted. also made no mess then showed me all the features on my wall mount

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Navneet
Navneet

TV mounting over fireplace

Dennis did a great job mounting our 75 inch TV on top of the fireplace. He was punctual, courteous and the job was done quickly and professionally. Would recommend him to anyone looking!

Thanks so much sir!

Shane M
Shane M

TV mounting, wire concealment

Denis mounted a 65" tv on drywall, and concealed the wires. He also cleaned up the wiring on a second tv, installed previously by someone else.

- Communication was good
- Denis was prompt
- The installation is solid, secure, and clean

Denis pays attention to the detail. He comes with a backpack of tools, including a small vacuum he used to clean up the tiny amount of dry-wall dust. When he was done, he took the time to point out to me that the TV was perfectly level, but that it wasn't quite parallel to the cabinet below because the floor is not perfectly level, making everything look slightly slanted. He then made a slight adjustment to the mount (a feature of the mount itself) to make everything look exact.

I'm completely satisfied with the work and I would call Denis again.

Thank you Shane!

More about Gta Tv Wall Mounting

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services