Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Formerly Toronto Home Services
Fences & Gates
60 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 200 Toronto ON M6K 1X9

Instagram
Fences & Gates
Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

elaynesbook in Toronto
elaynesbook in Toronto

My new deck

I wanted a new deck but wasn't sure how I wanted it to look. We decided on a few things and they built me a deck that is a piece of art. It is unbelievably gorgeous. All of my neighbors are talking about it. THS's work is really fantastic. They do way more than you ask. They saw something that had to be fixed and just fixed it. I needed electrical work for my deck lights and they took care of getting me what/who I needed. One stop shopping is the best. They are so easy to work with. I'm definitely calling them for my next new project. I would recommend them to my family, that' how good they are! Elayne N

Thank you for the compliments but it all started with your vision.
I'm glad your family and your extended family of fur babies are enjoying the deck and tge lighting.

Tabeer H.
Tabeer H.
1 review Ajax, ON

Basment, washrooms, and various modifications

I got my basment finished, upgraded two washrooms, and did some design changes and upgrades to make the home more modern.
These guys are amazing ! Very professional and did an absolute spectacular job ! Best of all is that they did it at a very reasonable price and in a very timely manner !

Thank you for writing a review! It was our pleasure turning your vision for your home into a reality. (And for the amazing food!)

Zee
Zee

Exterior stucco repair

I hired Toronto Home Services to do the stucco repair work I needed on the exterior of my house and I must say I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of their work and the exceptional customer service they offered me. For me customer service is very important and I got that from THS so I definitely recommend them!

it was a pleasure meeting you Zeke. enjoy your warm home?

More about Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

After 15 years in the construction industry, we know what Canadian contractors want; great prices without compromising on quality or style -- all made to withstand Canadian weather.

We made it happen. Ecowood Composite Materials Inc. is a Canadian brand, based in Toronto Ontario, that offers a new option to contractors and homeowners looking for new ways to beautify their homes.

Deforestation in Canada is among the world’s lowest, making our country a world leader in sustainable forest management. Canadian forests are healthy, productive and thriving. Ecowood Composite Inc. is dedicated to helping this initiative by providing high quality alternative products to lumber.

All of our products go through a rigorous R&D process and testing and include a limited lifetime warranty.