Simple Moves

Reviews for Simple Moves

Maria
Maria

Moving

A+ company, staff, and crew. From my first call through the end of moving day everyone was courteous, efficient, and professional. My questions and concerns were answered quickly. They provided information to help me prepare. I recommend them with confidence and will use them again.

Judd
Judd

Moving

Our move went off without a hitch! The crew of four was very courteous, helpful, professional, helpful and had a great attitude. Best move of my life! I highly recommend Simple Moves!

Stacey
Stacey

Moving

By far the best experience Ive had moving. Simple Moves team was extremely communicative, responsible, professional, and went above and beyond to provide an excellent service. I couldnt be more appreciative of the great job everyone did. Ill definitely be spreading the word!

Everett
Everett

Moving

Very happy with the movers and the company itself. They arrived promptly and from there everything went smoothly and quickly. I really appreciated how careful and tidy they were with with our things and our house. Highly recommend!

Kathleen
Kathleen

Moving

Excellent customer service and very responsive. Moving day is stressful and Simple Moves made it a little less stressful. Highly recommend Simple Moves for all your moving services. Thank you!

Mitchell Harvey
Mitchell Harvey

Moving

Thank you to Landis and Nathan for a great move they were wonderful polite and worked very quickly to get me into my new place. Highly recommend Simple Moves!

Erica
Erica

Moving

Well deserved reviews, eveything I read seemed true on my move day

Julie Leeh
Julie Leeh

Moving

I am very happy with the service I got from Simple Moves. Would highly recommend

Ashley Washin
Ashley Washin
1 review Langley, BC

Moving

I had a great move and even after my move I received a giftcard and a thank you card for them having a good move too

Louise Clark
Louise Clark

Moving

Been a couple monhts since I move , I was waiting to write a review to make sure everything got to my new place alright and as I was unpacking it was but I also realised all my boxes were in the rooms they belonged in. I didn't have to move boxes around from room to room like I expected. Saved my back for sure and my tiem

More about Simple Moves

Simple Moves provides Award-Winning, Premium Movers at Promised Prices. Following an in-person Consultation, we can present You with a Move Plan for a premium moving experience.

Moving & Storage
Furniture Pads Cardboard boxes Shrink Wrap Tape Dollies Straps Mattress Bags Floor Runners
Vancouver Local Moving Company Moving to Storage in Vancouver Dedicated Long Distance Moving in Vancouver Packing Services before Moving in Vancouver Container or Truck Loading in Vancouver Dedicated Moving service to the US from Vancouver Vehicle Shipping in Vancouver Office moving in Vancouver Moving to Vancouver Island from Vancouver
SimpleMoves.ca QikMaids.ca ModernMarks.earth
Simple Moves North Vancouver Simple Moves Langley Simple Moves White Rock Simple Moves Burnaby
Your Simple Moves Crews are happy when they provided you a simple, hassle-free moving experience, so good you will tell your friends and family! They are movers in Vancouver, movers in Burnaby and also, a Langley moving company!
2017