Tek Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

Kim Port Moody
Kim Port Moody
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Hot Water Tank Replacement with Tankless Heating System

10-year old Hot water tank failed bursting and flooding the basement. The water Shut off valve also failed forcing us to shut the Main valve. We had no water to use. The heating tank had to be replaced and water supply needed to be restored urgently.

Mae took the afterhours call and helped us manage the situation quickly. Options were presented quickly and someone came over our place to restore water service after a few hours.

We decided on the install of a Tankless system Navien NPE240A. Andy and Blake came over 3 days later to do the installation. They were very courteous, thoughtful and professional during the install.

Chris (owner) rang to check and ensure that we were happy with the install. This was much appreciated.

Mae emailed, texted and rang me throughout the process to keep me informed and assisted me with the Fortis rebate application. She monitored and tracked progress closely. She took full ownership from start to finish - handled it expertly and smoothly.

The Navien tankless hot water system is performing well so far, we are happy customers who would gladly recommend and refer Tek Climate to others.

minda_2002@hotmail.com
M. 2.
0 reviews , BC

Air conditioner installation

TEK gave me an awesome quote and great warranty for a new A/C unit and install. They showed up on time and brought a mat for them to walk in and out of the house on to keep the floor clean, the also cleaned up after themselves and left my house and yard clean. they were professional and did a great installation of a central air unit and were thorough. Before they left, they explained how it worked with our thermostat and gave me tips on how to make it work the best for our home. They answered all my question and made a follow up appointment to drop off and install a compressor blanket a few days later so we have a very quiet unit. I was very happy with the work that the guys did and will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Kate L
Kate L
1 review Richmond, BC

Installation of Navien Combi Boiler

Tek recently replaced my ancient boiler with a much more energy-efficient Navien boiler/hot water system. I was impressed with their expertise and efficiency as they sent 4 technicians and completed the whole transformation in 8 hours. This was a key reason for me choosing Tek, as other companies had quoted 2-3 days for installation.
They also responded quickly to a small issue (different model of thermostat requested) and switched it out the very next day. Great customer service!
Another reason I chose Tek is that they will take care of both pulling the permit with the City, and submitting the paperwork for the Fortis rebate, saving me time & money!
All in all, I’m glad I chose Tek and highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Combi-boiler Installation

Chris, Andrew & the crew did a great job in replacing the Hot Water Tank & Boiler with Navien NCB240E COMBI BOILER in one day while others quote was for two days. The price was fair in comparison with other installers which were much higher. The estimator Jonathan is very knowledgeable in his field and explained what needed to be done in the small space I had. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to replace hot water and heating system in their homes.

Mahmood Al-Humaimidi
Mahmood Al-Humaimidi
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace and thermostat installation

People in Tek Climate are really awesome. Last week I called them to make an estimation for a new furnace in my home. Jonathan, the very nice guy , came in the same day and did a very good estimate and offer to me which I accept it without hissitation because the price was competitive and the warranty was long covering parts and labour. Thank you John. Mae, contacted me and made the payment very easy and she also will guid me through the rebates application, thank you Mae. Today , Andrew and his team Guy and Blake came on time and have installed the new furnace and thermostat with a very high professional level of work . They are very nice and polite guys , I heartily thank them for the perfect job.
I am so satisfied with Tek Climate and would highly recommend their services. Many thanks to Chris for the good business.

Ihal
Ihal
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Fireplace service call

Tek has been great service for us. Last visit was a gas fireplace service that wasn't burning properly. They fix that issue, cleaned film on the glass. On time for appt fast and friendly service. :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Combi boiler

We changed our boiler to a high efficient combi-boiler. Four technicians including Tek's owner, Chris, came to install the equipment. They are very friendly and efficient. They finished the installation in one day which is really awesome, Other companies who provided an estimate would have done it in three days.

Tek's admin assistant, May, and its sales manager, Jonathan, were also very friendly and helpful. They ensured all our requests were attended to immediately.

Thank you Tek Climate. Judos to your crew.

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Gas furnace smell

Tek was able to come out next day after we had an oily smell coming from our furnace. Dustin came out when scheduled and was able to fix our problem that day. Very professional service all around.

Mike
Mike
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

on demand hot water/furnace, moved to crawlspace

Went with Tek to install our new on demand hot water and furnace as well as move both to the crawlspace (no small job). Chris and his team did a great job, good crew to work with. They listened to our ideas and the install/move turned out exactly as we hoped. Mae even offered to complete the necessary online applications to make sure we got all the Fortis rebates. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tek

Savi
Savi
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Tek is awesome

Never been disappointed by this company. Always professional upfront and fair. Called them on two different projects and just amazing. Fair and honest. Thank you and I will use them again.

More about Tek Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

TEK Climate Heating and Airconditioning. Is a full service heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, gas fitting and refrigeration company. We can take care of all your HVAC/R needs including sheet metal.

We take on everything from small residential installations and service to large commercial installations and service.

We specialize in furnace installations, air conditioning installations, hot water tank installations, tankless installations, heat pump installations, Boiler installations, ductless mini split installations and system installations. We are based in Maple Ridge but cover the entire lower mainland. We also complete furnace repairs, air conditioning repairs, hot water tank repairs, tankless repairs, heat pump repairs, Boiler repairs, ductless mini split repairs and system repairs.

Our experience with all types of HVAC/R equipment means we competently service and install all of your equipment. Including, but not limited to furnaces, air-conditioning units, heat pumps, geo-thermal heat pumps, roof top units, ductless splits, tankless on demand hot water heaters, hot water tanks, ventilation equipment, kitchen/restaurant equipment, walk-in coolers, display coolers and building automation systems.
Customer satisfaction is #1 to us. Whether you are a builder, business owner or home owner we work with you to ensure you get exactly what you need. We are committed to providing excellent service and value. Having a great relationship with our wholesalers means we get the best pricing on equipment and can pass that down to the customer.

Chris, owner operator, has 14 years experience in the HVAC/R trade. His vast knowledge and experience in the trade enables TEK Climate Control Systems LTD. To complete all jobs with confidence and personally guarantees all work done by his business.
All of our staff are highly qualified and take great pride in their work. We strive to perform high quality workmanship, Installing only quality products and materials.