House And Homes Contracting

Doujone
Doujone
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement

House and Homes Contracting did an amazing job on my wall - out basement. I needed it done within a month for my new tenants and they got the job done! I'm happy with my basement now, thanks Carlous.

Thanks Doujone, it was great working with you!

Sharon
Sharon
3 reviews , ON

Master Bathroom Reno

We needed to renovate our master bathroom in our new home and was recommended by a friend you got her entire house remodelled by Carlous. The work that was done was very clean, fast and professional. And we are extremely happy with our new bathroom! Will continue working with you for future projects.

It was great working with you a well!

Pierre J.
Pierre J.

Basement renovation

I finally got my basement renovated after months of searching for an affordable, knowledgeable contractor that was patient and listened to my needs. House And Homes Contracting provided me with a breakdown of what they were going to do for me and made me a visual concept of how my basement would look after the renovation and I really appreciated that. Overall I would give them 5 stars for their quality of work and professionalism.

thanks very much and we enjoyed working on your project!

nicholas in Toronto
nicholas in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

House and Homes Contracting was one of the most professional contractors I've worked with, they always showed up on time (which is rare these days) they listened to our ideas and implemented it into a clear, well thought out plan. Our bathroom was completed on time and the work site was left clean. They also did a follow-up site visit with the contractor Carlous where he reviewed the entire project and answered any questions I had. Overall they have amazing workmanship and highly demonstrates the quality of their work.

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate your business and enjoy working with you!

More about House And Homes Contracting

At House and Homes Contracting, we see an unfinished basement as unfinished business. Enter our team — certified home building professionals who specialize in remodeling and repairing commercial and residential basements of all sizes, styles and configurations. Let us take care of your renovation or construction. If required, we have the tools to finance project of any size and budget.

House & Homes Contracting was founded in 2001 by Carlous Smith. Based in Toronto, Ontario the company provides residential and commercial renovations throughout the Greater Toronto & surrounding areas.

Unique to the industry, House & Homes Contracting provides quality and efficiency with a slogan stating we do it right, the right way.. This belief and slogan was established to provide peace of mind as home and business owners contemplate renovating a personal or commercial space. Included with our services is a complementary follow-up visit one year after the completion of all projects.