HomeWater

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for HomeWater

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Depends on the situation

Wasnt too happy with the company in 2019. But the second time I had to interact with their customer service it was good. My reps name was Jai

Pugal
Pugal

Customer Service by Joseph

Had an Issue in Billing. Overcharge happened. Joseph understood the situation very well and provided the prompt solution

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Whole Home Water Filtration System

Customer Service by Jay was exceptionally smooth, he handled my questions and queries patiently and effectively with a positive outcome.

Nathan in Toronto
Nathan in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Home Water Filter Sytem

I've had a Home water filter system for 6 years I couldn't imagine living without it keeps your homes water nice and clean! I enjoyed working with Praep he made the experience all the best

NeetaM
NeetaM

Amazing quality entire home water system!

I have been a long time customer since I have used the Home water systems! The filtration quality is stellar, water taste is amazing and all our visitors notice a difference! Have noticed improvement in skin dryness! Customer Service is excellent! Thank you!

Home Water home filtration system

I have had this filtration system for about 7 years and love it. I get tasteless clean water to drink all the time. I also have noticed that my skin is not as dry ...i assume because the chlorine has been removed from the water. They send you your filter regularly to change and their customer service has be good.

Home Water

I have been having trouble with my discount, and my rep with home water has been above and beyond my expectations and is getting the situation resolved.

Very good support

Excellent service. She was kind.
Considerate and very helpful.
Eased my mind regarding issues. Very good customer service. She could have smiked more.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Water

Get the best water and for the family and pets in the house
That you for your services

Diana
Diana

Home water is the best!

Home water is the best and I notice the difference in great tasting water right away!

More about HomeWater

We believe that the water we use in our homes should be just that - water. It doesn't need the extra stuff like Chlorine, Lead, Volatile Organic Compouns (VOCs) and countless other contaminants that so often end up in our water. We make filtration solutions designed to deliver great-tasting water that doesn't contain all that other stuff. We want to empower you with honest information and make the science of water filtration easy to understand so that you can make the best decision for you. We also believe that by educating people about water filtration, we can do our part to help curb bottled water consumption, which has contributed millions of tons of plastic waste to our landfills.

Since 2010, we have installed thousands of our innovative Whole Home and Under Counter filtration systems throughout Canada and the US. We designed our patented EZChange systems to offer the best tasting water possible, while maintaining easy installation with a minimal equipment footprint. Our flagship products are precision engineered and meticulously tested here in North America.

We are extremely proud of our products and we will do our best to make sure that our customers are happy.