Kozak Plumbing Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Kozak Plumbing Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

leaky shower

Alex came by initially to have a look at our basement and an issue we had with a potential leak from the kitchen.
Having looked at it, he assure us that if there was a problem we would have seen it (at this point there is a whole in the drywall and no evidence of a leak/point of compromise with the pipes)

We had then asked if he would look at our shower which was leaking continuously. He was able to quickly tell us that it had been installed incorrectly and needed to be fixed. Less than 24 hours later, we had one of Alex's team (apologies we didn't get his name) in and taking care of the issue.

The response time was fantastic from Alex and his team as well as providing peace of mind for our initial issue so that we could move forward.

Steve
Steve

Repaired multiple plumbing issues very quickly

We discovered a slow leak from our powder room toilet. When I went to turn off the main water shut off valve, I discovered that it too leaked when turned off.

I called Alex and got a quote over the phone. He explained what he believed the cause to be and provided the best price out of the 3 plumbers I called.

We scheduled a visit two days later. Alex and Josh came as soon as I notified them the city had turned off the water to the house. They simultaneously worked on the toilet and replacing the water valve. All work was completed in less than 90 minutes.

I was very happy with the service and would use Kozak again.

Caryll
Caryll
0 reviews Ballinafad, ON

Broken water pipe

This is the most pleasant & helpful plumber I have ever met! He did great job, repaired 2 frozen split pipes inside basement wall, was neat, precise and very informative in his work. Even helped me use a huge old rental Rug Doctor to suck up water that sprayed out of a second leak we didn't know about in same area. These were huge splits, turning on water to test after the fix created a seemingly Niagara Falls moment or two! There was a second leak that wasn't found originally. It took him moments to stop it and begin a new repair on a 2nd pipe in the wall. I can't recommend him highly enough! The 5 stars allowed on this site isn't enough! Absolutely great job!

Lin
Lin

Change of shark bite fittings

Very pleased with the work...changed shark byte fittings
Proficient and speedy
I had some questions and Oleg went out of his way to help
I would recommend
Feel confident in his professionalism
Very nice person

Willard in Toronto
Willard in Toronto

Moving water pipe

I called Alex to help relocate a water pipe that was running down the center of my basement ceiling. Alex was very responsive and was able to accurately assess the scope and price of the job. Alex showed up just before the end of the day and had everything done perfectly within 2 hours. I was very happy with Alex's work and would recommend him to anyone who needs plumbing work done.

Raymond in Toronto
Raymond in Toronto

Great work and fair price

I used Alex for a power wash to clean the pipes of my kitchen sink. He arrived on time. He did exactly what he said he would. He kept the work area clean throughout. His price is fair and his job well done! Would definitely recommend and use him again!

Nabil in Beaconsfield
Nabil in Beaconsfield

No water

Alex was a supreme professional. Showed up and had the problem figured out in less than 10 min. Respectful, knowledgeable, and affordable. He is my go-to guy from now on!

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto

Bathroom leak on 2nd floor

They were quick to respond to my request and provided me information I needed to make my decision. They were out the next day and was able to quickly and effectively find and fix my problem all within the hour.
If I need a plumber again in the future I will use them again.
Thanks again,
Tracy

Thank you very much Tracy for your great feedback, welcome to Kozak Plumbing family.

ALAN LARGO from Toronto
ALAN LARGO from Toronto

Leaky Sink

They fixed a leaky drain. Kozak plumbing was quick, nice, prompt and communicated well. It was easy and straightforward working with them. I'd be happy to hire them again in the future.

David W
David W

Bathroom Water Leak Damaging the Kitchen Ceiling

Alex came by to fix a leak in my bathroom on the 2nd floor and the water damaging the kitchen ceiling on the main floor. Alex wasted no time when he arrived and began to investigate the water issue. He told me the drywall is already wet/damaged and the kitchen ceiling will need to be opened for further review. Alex protected the surrounding area and then proceeded to cut the ceiling drywall carefully while holding a vacuum in the other hand to capture the debris. After opening up a hole and going back up to the washroom area he was able to identify the issue within ½ hour. In total Alex was only in my house no longer than one hour. It was very clear Alex was an experience plumber since he was able to quickly identify and rectify the issue and didn’t leave a mess in the kitchen. I am very impressed with the way Alex worked and was able to efficiently resolve the plumbing issue. I will call Alex in the future and will recommend him to my family and friends for any plumbing issues.
Thank you Alex!

Best Regards, David

Thank you very, very much David for your appreciation you know you got new family, Kozak Plumbing family)

More about Kozak Plumbing Inc

Kozak Plumbing
We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each plumbing, drain, waterproofing project completed correctly. Our commitment to assuring the full satisfaction of our clients is something that we take great pride in.
Kozak means the best quality of people and fighting for what is fair.

When planning your next plumbing, drain or waterproofing project, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!