Kozak Plumbing Inc

Reviews for Kozak Plumbing Inc

faisel  from Brampton
faisel from Brampton

Leaking Pvc pipe

Got a quote through home stars and Alex responded right away and came out the same day. He was professional, poliet and did the work effectively. He was able to provide me with an alternative fix that did not requiring him cutting up my drywall. He was also very reasonably priced. Thank you Alex will defintely use you again.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, it's pleasure to work with you

alex m
alex m

Clearing main drain blockage

They were able to able to visit our home within an hour of sending out a request and gave an upfront price range based on my description.

All aspects of the job were thoroughly inspected upon arrival. They were also very friendly and very respectful of all requests. Once they determined the cause of the issue they cleared the blockage (tree roots were blocking the main sewer line out of the house) and tested to make sure the issue had been solved.

Afterwards they gave options for potential future work that would need to be done as a result of the pipe being penetrated by roots.

Thank you so much for appreciation of our work

sfraheja
sfraheja

Kitchen clogged sink

Very professional and satisfied work. Guy finished the work better than expectation without any extra charge. He make sure everything is good, cleaned before leaving.

Thank you very much for high rating my work! Keep professional in any job that I'm doing including drain cleaning, snaking it's my credo

Teresa, Toronto in Toronto
Teresa, Toronto in Toronto

Bathroom licking

Oleksii did a very good job for us. He was punctual and understood the problem immediately. He worked efficiently and had a very good attitude. We are going to use this company if we need it.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Happy costumer healthy company! Thank you so much Teresa! Fill free to contact us if you have any plumbing questions

Man.6753
Man.6753

Clene man pipe

Did well good jobe but I think it's too expensive
$200 it's too much money

Thank you Manuel for considering my job as well done! Yep it was not easy to clear even with most powerful snake machine all the roots that you got in main drain pipe! I believe it was one of the miracle to clear main drain from so many roots. Glad that could save you big money on not replacing main drain.

Myuran from Mississauga
Myuran from Mississauga
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen plumbing

Alex was quick, efficient and well aware of how to solve the issue with our condo kitchen pipes. He completed his work and double checked to make sure it was 100% perfect

Michael it is such a pleasure when you give to your work 100% of you and get 100% happy costumer! Thank you, hope my little touch with drain and water lines installation will make your new kitchen shine even more

Igor  in Toronto
Igor in Toronto

washroom renovation

Very well done work. It's not just a team of professional plumbers they're just wizards. Thank you very much for your work.

We all really liked to work on washroom renovation! And you ideas just outstanding! Thank you so much for such good cooperation!

Nataliya in Aurora
Nataliya in Aurora

Installing shower panel.

Very happy with Oleksii he is punctual, responsive, knowledgeable, and very efficient.
We are very happy we chose him for the job.

The quality of work is outstanding we asked to have access to plumbing work from the back of the shower Oleksii listened and accommodated all our extra requests and provided advice for next steps.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you so much! It was really pleasure to install such an awesome shower panel! I believe you taking best shower ever?!)

Lev
Lev

Bathroom

Alex helped me fix 2 drainage pipes on 2 separate occasions. He displayed excellent knowledge at his work and both times helped me fix my problems quickly. I would recommend his service to my friends and others

Hi Lev! Many, many thanks for your good words! It was pleasure to work with you! I like when my brain works with that bathtub leak it was very good exercise for it)

kathryn
kathryn

Install various fixtures and redo leaky pipes

ALex was extremely helpful with updating the plumbing in my new home. Alex was responsive and professional. He explained which parts I needed and identified older fixtures for replacement. He helped replace an older toilet and identified a leak in the basement sink. Alex was fast, friendly and reliable.

Kathryn I like improving for good people quality of life! Hope your new awesome toilet, facet, shower, kitchen facet and no leaks will make your life more enjoyable)

More about Kozak Plumbing Inc

Kozak Plumbing
We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each plumbing, drain, waterproofing project completed correctly. Our commitment to assuring the full satisfaction of our clients is something that we take great pride in.
Kozak means the best quality of people and fighting for what is fair.

When planning your next plumbing, drain or waterproofing project, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!