Window Depot Canada

Reviews for Window Depot Canada

Andrey
Andrey

Windows

Ilia is an absolute gentleman, he worked with us to figure out exactly what we wanted and delivered it end to end. His installation team did a great job despite some really weird wall situations in our house. The windows are gorgeous, the quality is everything we dreamed of. Definitely sticking with these people for anything Window-related, maybe get our next exterior door from them too!

Dear Andrey, thanks for taking the time out of your day to write this excellent review! We love your new windows as much as you do and wish you to enjoy the new look of your home. Window Depot Canada looks forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business and best regards. Ilia and the Window Depot Canada team.

Youssef from Markham
Youssef from Markham

Just Excellent !

I needed a window to be serviced and I contacted Ilia during the holidays. He immediately replied to me and scheduled his technicians to come on site to address the issue. The fix was done quickly and very professionally. It is the second time that I use the services of Window Depot Canada and I have nothing but praise to their quality of work and to their communicability and ease of interaction.
It is a real pleasure to work with Ilia and his team.

Dear Youssef, thank you for your wonderful review.
We love your windows and want to keep them in the good shape. My installers and myself appreciate a personal touch we have with you. Please don't hesitate to call Window Depot Canada if you need any service with our product. Best regards, Ilia and the team.

Oldguyhockey
Oldguyhockey

Window Replacement

Ilia and crew did an excellent job of our window replacements.
They are very experienced and explained any issues with our installation upon the initial inspection visit.
Additional costs for custom work required were very reasonable and discussed upfront.

Great cleanup and job from start to finish.
We will use them again for our future window and door needs.

To start the New Year with such a great review! What can be better?! I will convey your compliments to my installers. Enjoy your new windows and be into touch!
Thank you for the business and best regards. Ilia and the Team.

Chris M.
Chris M.

Window installation

We are doing a major renovation to our house and the windows are a part of it. I found out the neighbours hired Ilia’s company for their windows and had a great experience with him. So I reached out to him and he immediately responded and set up a time to visit us. From our conversation, I can tell he is very passionate about what he does. He is very knowledgeable, extremely polite and his price was unbeatable. We have made a decision to go with Window Depot Canada right away. On the day of installation, his staff was very punctual, professional and very experienced. We are so happy with the quality of our windows and their service. This is by far the best experience throughout our renovation journey. We greatly appreciate it and will definitely return to him when we finish our basement and recommend him to everyone we know.

Dear Chris,
Thank you for the great 10 stars review! It was our pleasure working with you and Michael on this project. We are very pleased than you are happy with our product and service. In my view your home looks amazing inside and out. Enjoy your new windows and call us any time for the next window project! Best regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Loui
Loui

All windows and front door

Having to replace all windows and the front door, I had 8 different companies come for a quote and consultation. Ilia, (the owner of the company) was an easy choice. He did not try to upsell you on anything and his recommendations were on point. I live in an old house, but with his advise, my house looks completely different. I probably have the most trendy windows and door in the neighborhood. His crew was amazing!!!!! As soon as they came, it was all business. We met briefly and then they began to work. With the amount of construction being done, these guys didn't leave a mess in the house. My wife and I were amazed. I definitely inspected the new windows and the work looks great. This company definitely respects your living space. I usually do not write reviews, but in this case I felt I had to. I know people who have had challenges with renos and I would not like anyone to go through those difficulties. I assure you, hiring Ilia and his crew will result in high quality work, and satisfaction.

Dear Loui,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this wonderful review! We love your home new windows and front as much as you do! I will definitely convey your nice words and appreciation to my installers. I am very proud of my people. Window Depot Canada looks forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for the business and best regards,
Ilia and the Team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window replacement

Such a pleasure to deal with Window Depot Canada. From sales to installation, professional 1000%. This was a big, messy job to do 14 windows and patio door, but when they were done, you wouldn't have known they were even there. We love our new windows and patio door. We would highly recommend this company. Thank you Window Depot Canada.

Dear Beatrice,
Thank you for submitting this wonderful review. I will convey your message to my installers. It was pleasure working with you on this project and your kind words justifying our efforts. Thank you for your business, enjoy your windows for the years to come. Best regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Thomas
Thomas

Windows and backdoor

I had my backdoor and basement windows replaced by Window Depot Canada and I was extremely satisfied with the customer service and work done. I had a very good experience with the owner and his team and will definitely use them again for any other work I have in the future.

Dear Thomas,
Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to deal with the real gentleman. We appreciate your business and kind words. Enjoy your windows and door for years to come.
Best regards.
Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Sotirios G.
Sotirios G.

Replacement of windows.

From the first day that Ilia came to my home for the quote of my 5 windows, till the day of the installation occurred, it was nothing short of perfection. Every member of the company was very professional. The workers covered all the floors they were working on, cleaned up after the job was done and were very respectful. The job of the windows was very clean and quick to get the job done with nothing less of perfect . I highly recommend Window Depot Canada for their window replacement needs. 5 start rating.

Dear Sotirios,
What a wonderful review! Thank you for your kind words. I consider myself lucky to have the customer like you. It was my privilege to manage this project for you. I will definitely will pass your compliments to my installation team. Enjoy your new windows and call us any time, if your need any help with our product and service. Thank you for the business and best regards!
Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Satisfied
Satisfied

Wonderful new windows and door

Old house, bad windows - started off intending to do three windows, ended up doing 6 plus a door - and an excellent recommendation from Ilia - certainly has been worthwhile. Really happy with quality of product installed. Had one issue with one window installation - pulled out and reinstalled within the week. Terrific installers and now just waiting on the city permit to do the patio doors with Window Depot again.

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for the wonderful review. I will pass your complements to my installation crew. Your 8' patio door is ready. I hope you will get the permit soon and call me for the next project. Best regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Jenn
Jenn

Windows and door

Everything was great. Amazing installation for door and windows. They had competitive prices. Great choice.

Dear Jennifer and Ian,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We enjoyed very much working with you on this project. Your home looks amazing after installation and we are very proud about it. Call us back for new window projects. Best regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

More about Window Depot Canada

Window Depot

Are you remodeling, or upgrading your home for energy efficiency and improving the aesthetics of your property? Whether you are looking to do this to keep your cost down or making your property more attractive for resale, we can do this for you and here's how.
We manufacture our windows on site and use the best German made equipment for vinyl fabrication in combination with the highest quality US and Canadian raw materials in the making of our products. This means you will receive the finest grade of window product available. We also have skilled installers who possess the critical expertise in making the transformation as least intrusive and in a timely manner. Over nine years of servicing GTA community along with our fair price points have been the key to our ongoing success which we take great pride in.
Think of us as your trusted advisor when it comes to design and guiding you towards the best possible outcome for your door and window installation. We really do believe windows can be art as well as a necessity for your home.

Call us today to see what is possible.