Window Depot Canada

Paul in Montréal
Paul in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Window replacement

Window Depot replaced 9 of our windows...There customer service and installation was amazing and would highly recommend them .. Everything from choosing the windows to the installation was made very easy with there knowledge of product and installation process.. the crew was very polite and hard working and put in a long day making sure everything was completed and cleaned up that day.. As a contractor myself, I know how hard it is to find quality service and workmanship these days... Well Window Depot gets 5 stars from me and is well deserving of it.

Dear Paul,
Thank you for taking time of your day to write such a wonderful review! Your house looks amazing with a new windows and we like it the same way as you do. I will convey your compliments to my installers, they been very pleased working for you. Thank you for the business and best regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

8 windows and 2 sliding doors

Ilia is very passionate about his work. The measurements were done weeks before the job and when the installers arrived at 10:30 a.m. they worked very efficiently and were finished around 5 p.m! I was surprised they did all my windows and doors in one day. I am happy with the product and knowing it is guaranteed. Looking forward to many years with these windows. Thanks Ilia and Team Russia!

Dear Ellissa,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We love the new look of your house the same as you do and wish you to enjoy your windows and doors for many years to come. I will convey your compliments to my installers. Thank you for your business and best regards! Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

T
T

6 Windows, 1 Patio Door Replacement and New Storm Door

My husband and I very satisfied Illia and the team helped us to installing 6 new windows, 1 patio door and 1 storm door. The job done just in one day and the team is very professional and detail oriented. I am so glad I found Window Depot Canada to done the job. We are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Illia and his team.

Dear John and Tracy, Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review. The pictures before and after are really amazing! What's the difference! Thank you very much for publishing on the Home Star blog. The house has a new look now and we love it the same as you do. I will convey your compliments to my installation crew. Thank you for your business and kind regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Ralph in Scarborough
Ralph in Scarborough

Entrance Door Replacement

From beginning to end we were completely satisfied of how Illia and the team helped us with the process of installing a new door for our home.
Illia was in constant contact and helped us make the best choice for our door from the many great options available at Window Deport Canada.
While installing the door we had some issues with the front tiles, and Illia went above and beyond to help us get the right solutions to fix them in addition to the door. The level of professionalism shown by Illia and the team was stellar, we most definitely recommend Illia and his team.

Dear Ralph. Thank you for such a wonderful review! We enjoyed working on this project enormously and love your new door the same as you do. I will convey your compliments to my installers. The way they were treated by you was exemplary! Enjoy your new door and a new look of the house. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Replacement windows + door

Absolutely great price, top quality product and fantastic installers with amazing finishing detail and excellent cleanup.

Dear Karen,
Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review! We are very excited about your house's new look. The new storm door looks amazing and I hope new windows will provide you a lot of comfort in the future. I will convey your message to my installers. Thank you for the business and best regards.
Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Windows and Doors

My new friend Ilia is so rare in his business. From our first meeting to wrapping the project, it was more important for him even than it was for me, to endure the highest standard. I’d give him 20 stars if I could. His quote was excellent, install team excellent, service and Ilia’s personal attention to detail, extraordinary. We live in an old house which always provides unique challenges for any upgrade work and this time wasn’t any different. Things I would let go, Ilia would not. A true professional, and always so charming, positive and passionate to help us even outside the scope of his responsibilities. Thank you Ilia. I recommend you to EVERYBODY who needs their doors and/or windows done and look forward to calling you for my next project. I already have friends who would like to have you quote some work for them. I still can’t believe what you went through to make everything right. It wasn’t easy. You are a rare and exceptional person I did not expect to know. Thank you Ilia. Cheers.

Life is a journey. One day you knock on the door of someone you did not know before and this stranger becomes your friend. It’s good to know that you can meet people better than you and if it happened to find one of them is a blessing. I want to thank God for the challenges I went through doing this project. It helped me to grow, to show the best I am capable of and better understand my role. People can be happy only if they understand their role in this world. If I have a choice to take anything with me when I die I would take this testimony. Thank you my dear friend Jason and God bless you. Ilia

Joyce in Toronto
Joyce in Toronto

Exterior Front Door

Ilia and his installer were very personable and professional in replacing our front door. Ilia took the time to review door options and styles and ensure the door was manufactured well before having it installed. Installer did an amazing job and cleaned up afterwards. He maintained his distance so at no point was I concern with COVID. We couldn’t be more pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Window Depot Canada and it was a pleasure doing business with them.

Dear Joyce, thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review! Replacing an old door in downtown is a challenge but my installer was on top of everything. We love your door and are proud of the new look of your house. Window Depot Canada looking forward to working with you in your new window projects. Thank you for the business and best regards. Ilia and the team.

mike
mike

New 10’ sliding glass doors

Window Depot team did an exceptional job installing my
gorgeous new sliding doors. Ilya and his crew are extremely professional and we are thrilled with the service

Dear Mike! Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review.We are very excited about this job outcome. Your new door looks fantastic! I will convey your compliments to my team. Window Depot Canada looks forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business and best regards. Ilia and the team.

jjmcgahey .
jjmcgahey .

Windows and Doors

Great customer service by Ilia. Product delivered and installed on time. Installation was great. Came in with a big crew and did the whole house in a day. Windows and doors look Fantastic. Below the before and after.

Dear Jason, Thank you for taking your time of the day to write this wonderful review! I would like to compliment your taste and vision, we learned a lot from Kathie and you. We are very excited about the new look of the house and love it the same as you do. I will convey your compliments to my team. Window Depot Canada looks forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for the business and best regards, Ilia and the team.

john in Toronto
john in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Doors

Excellent communication with owner, professional service from the installers, and high quality final product. I recommend this company, and will use them again!

Dear John,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We enjoyed very much working with you on this project. Your new doors look amazing and it make us very proud about it. I will pass your compliments to my installation crew. Call us back for new window projects. Thank you for the business and best regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

More about Window Depot Canada

Window Depot

Are you remodeling, or upgrading your home for energy efficiency and improving the aesthetics of your property? Whether you are looking to do this to keep your cost down or making your property more attractive for resale, we can do this for you and here's how.
We manufacture our windows on site and use the best German made equipment for vinyl fabrication in combination with the highest quality US and Canadian raw materials in the making of our products. This means you will receive the finest grade of window product available. We also have skilled installers who possess the critical expertise in making the transformation as least intrusive and in a timely manner. Over nine years of servicing GTA community along with our fair price points have been the key to our ongoing success which we take great pride in.
Think of us as your trusted advisor when it comes to design and guiding you towards the best possible outcome for your door and window installation. We really do believe windows can be art as well as a necessity for your home.

Call us today to see what is possible.