Seal It Property Services

Reviews for Seal It Property Services

Pina
Pina

Backyard interlocking patio

Alex and his team did a great job with my backyard. Alex stayed in contact with me throughout the process. Before the job, my patio stones were no longer level and weeds were growing between the stones. Alex and his team re-laid the uneven stones and applied polymeric sand which hardened and will prevent moss and weed growth. My backyard looks brand new. They were professional and always maintained a clean area around my home. I would definitely recommend them for any outdoor project.

Maple Leaf in Mississauga
Maple Leaf in Mississauga

Driveway sealing, power washing stone walkway and patio and applying new polymeric sand.

Alex and his team provided excellent customer service. The work was completed when scheduled and Alex ensured it was done to our satisfaction. Alex always responded to our inquiries in a timely manner. We are extremely satisfied with the services provided and have recommended Alex to several of our neighbours.

mpanthaky in Toronto
mpanthaky in Toronto

Interlock repair and sanding

Excellent customer service from Alex. Very prompt in answering questions and work was done very professionally and on time and budget. I would do definitely recommend Seal-it for all patio and drive way interlock.

Nigel
Nigel

Interlocking and Porch overlay

My front entrance was in desperate need of an upgrade and throughout the whole process, Alex was very professional and took the time explain everything and made sure I was happy with everything. We are very happy with the results and are now the envy of our neighbors and they keep saying how good it looks. Thank you Alex and team !!!

Interlocking and Patio overlay

My patio and porch area was in desperate need of an upgrade and from when Alex first came by to look at the area he was great from start to finish. Throughout the whole process, he and his team took the time to explain and made sure I was happy with everything. Me and my family are very happy with the results. We are the envy of out neighbors as they keep saying how good it looks. Thank you Alex and team

HOJABRE in Brampton
HOJABRE in Brampton

Excellent Service

Alex and his team were super professional. They were on time and responsive. They did a nice job on power washing. I'm quite satisfied with their job and will recommend using their services.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Townhome front walkway & driveway

From start to finish, a great experience & result! Alex is very professional, reliable, capable and timely. He takes pride in his work, and ensures that you are satisfied with the job. He started each day early, managed his crew, and diligently worked in a timely manner. Within 5 strong days of effort, it was done...in & out, and now I have a fantastic entrance to my home!

irina
irina

Driveway and interlock front walkway

I want to thank Alex for the work done on my driveway. He overachieved my expectations in service and quality of work. Prior to starting the job Alex addressed all my concerns and was very pleasant and professional. If you want high quality, professionalism, reasonable pricing and attention to details from the company - search no more. We couldn't be happier

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great, Reliable

Our interlocking patios needed repair work, cleaning and re-sanding to get out the weeds, moss etc. Alex and his team did a great job.Communication was extremely clear and concise. The job was complete on time and was very carefully done with attention to detail.
There were absolutely no surprises in terms of pricing or workmanship.

More about Seal It Property Services

Welcome to the home of Seal It Property Services! If you are looking for a reputable, professional and affordable team of professionals to help you with a project, well then, you have come to the right place! Our highly qualified team of professionals have the tools and expertise to get done what you need done! Offering everything from seal coating services to other landscaping services such as maintenance and design, SIPS has been serving the GTA for the last 5 years with the highest level of satisfaction, quickly rising to the top of GTA's leading seal coating & landscaping companies.

****

At SIPS, we pride ourselves on, and make our number one goal, customer satisfaction. Whether it is small or large scale project, count on us to provide the highest value of service we possibly can from start to finish! We love to hear from our clients, so any of your feedback is always welcome. Stay connected with us on social media or send us a message through the "Contact" page here!