Rite Painters & Reno

Formerly Your Empire Painting Inc.
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5V

InstagramFacebook

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Rite Painters & Reno

nathan_elias
nathan_elias

Paining

I hired Rite Painters to paint my entire condo as a part of staging. Rite Painters did a terrific job for us and really gave the place a facelift.
The painters were very professional and did such a good job.

Thanks Nathan, It was a pleasure completing this job for you. We always appreciate words of encouragement as we take pride in our work. We look forward to taking on any future projects you may have.

petroff.lauren
petroff.lauren

Exterior painting of wood porch and concrete floor

Manny and the team at Rite painters were very responsive and skilled. We are very happy with the final result and how simply a worn-out looking space has been transformed.

Glad to hear you're happy with the job Lauren. It was a pleasure getting this job done for you. We appreciate your decisiveness on what you wanted done. We are here for any other work you need done around the house!

Tony
Tony

Complete condo paint project - all rooms and all walls/ceilings

In July, 2019, Manny and his team were contracted for a complete condo painting project – 1200 square feet. They provided excellent and quality service from the initial discussions over the phone, to the site visit before the work started, during the painting project, at the follow-up inspection which included minor remediations and when we had the final close of the project. We will engage Rite Painters for any future painting projects and we highly recommend Rite Painters with a full 5 stars (out of 5!).

Thanks Tony, the whole process of working with you from beginning to end was very smooth and efficient as you were very clear on exactly what you wanted done. You have a beautiful condo and I'm glad we were able to take it to the next level by doing a quality and excellent paint job for you. You chose great colours, so I hope you guys are enjoying your new place. When you're ready to get that artistic job done to your office or any other future projects you have in mind we will be ready to take it on.

Take Care,

Mike Prentice from Toronto
Mike Prentice from Toronto

Great job painting entire house

Rite Painters are incredible and I'd recommend them to anyone. Totally professional, thorough and fast. Manny is super nice and easy to work with. He was great at communicating the details of the job, and letting me know when there were any issues that needed my attention or decision-making. He came by the house more than once to make sure he had all the specs right and he could quote accurately. He was also very accommodating when I threw a bit of a curve ball at him, asking the team to put the job on hold and come back to finish a few days later.

His team was also fantastic - really nice folks who worked quickly and efficiently but very accurately...and also did a great job cleaning up afterwards. I was really impressed with the quality of their work.

We hired them to paint the entire inside of the house to get it ready to sell...and I know for a fact that the painting job they did helped us get the place sold after only being on the market for 5 days.

Appreciate the words Mike we truly do. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you so that all the projects you needed done around the house lined up in the right way. Happy to hear the job we did helped the place get sold so quickly. My team enjoyed working with you as made sure everything was packed up and put away so we could work fast and efficient to get the job done. I hope you and your family are enjoying your new home and we look forward to helping you with any future projects you may have!

Lawrence Reiter from Toronto
Lawrence Reiter from Toronto

Superb job!

Manny and his team painted the exterior of our house that was a mix of old and new brick and concrete from years of repairs. the price was very reasonable and the paintwork is excellent. The painter was exceptionally clean, no drops of paint to be seen anywhere, he paid attention to small details like electrical boxes and outlet, lights and piping. The final result is fantastic; I would not hesitate to use again nor recommend Manny and his team for any project.

Thanks Lawrence we really pride ourselves in making sure the job is done right, paying attention to every detail and making sure everything is left clean. We are glad you took notice of all of that and we would love to take on any future projects for you. Enjoy your new paint job!

CANDACE
CANDACE

Painting

Came through for us on an extremely tight timeline. Accommodating, and the work was well done. Great knowing that there is a team of experts doing the job.

No problem Candace, we love taking on the challenge of getting a job done right even with a short time frame. Glad we could come through for you, you also chose a great colour! We look forward to taking on your next project.

Take Care,

Painted the bedroom

The painter was professional, ontime and ready to work, it was very hot that day and the wall was bubbling in certain spots, he solved the problem with care and patience. The end result was perfection. I am very pleased with my beautiful powder pink bedroom. Thank you Rite painters!!

Review has 1 previous version

No problem and yes it definitely was very hot that day but as always we wanted to the get job done. Thanks for response we look forward to future business with you.

Karin Z.
Karin Z.
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Exterior and interior painting and staining a deck.

Brad, the painter, did an excellent job. All work areas were cleaned up and returned back to the original state after completion. Brad came for 5 days in a row without interuption which I appreciated rather than coming a day here and there. The quality of the painting work was very well done on the exterior and interior. My deck looks amazing and a significant improvement over the original state.

Thanks Karin, we appreciate you expressing how you felt the job process went as it's very important to us that we are always doing it right. We look forward to helping you with any projects you need completed in the future!

Thanks Again,

queenjd
queenjd

Home renovation

The painter was on time, very professional was very meticulous in making sure I was satisfied and happy with the job.

We are glad to hear you are happy with with the work and hope you're enjoying your paint job!

Teresa
Teresa

drywall and painting bedroom and bathroom2,

My son's bedroom walls window frames and doors were covered with graffiti. A wall needed radical repair. Manny accurately assessed all aspects of the challenge and gave me a fair estimate. His crew worked expertly and rapidly to take the room from wreck to oasis. Well done!

Thank you Teresa we appreciate your business and are always here do get the job done for you!

More about Rite Painters & Reno

Rite Painters & Reno was established in 2014. The primary focus of Rite Painters & Reno is providing our customers with top quality services, respect, integrity, and clear communication.

We are here to provide a professional service that you would expect from any large company, but with the customer service and support of a small business.

Our in-house comprehensive quality control system consists of experienced and qualified project managers, painters, and carpenters. That along with quality materials and the focus we put on our attention to detail, ensures that we meet and surpass customer expectations on every job.

We are Licensed, Insured and We Offer Warranty on Our Work!

Please email or call us now for a free consultation!