Bathroom Brothers

C. Kreft
C. Kreft
0 reviews Odessa, SK

Quality Service

We had a disaster of a bathroom and was delaying reno's due to only having one washroom. We then hit a point where we needed reno's ASAP! Myles was so fantastic to work and discuss any hesitations and worries we had about the work. He heard what we were needing and was able to accommodate immediately. Dom and Marian were absolutely meticulous with detail and worked hard the entire day to complete the work for the family. As I continued to check status and the work I was just so impressed with the quality of work!!! They went about and beyond on every detail including keep the work space clean during and after the job. The whole team were upbeat and trustworthy individuals I wasn't uncomfortable having in my home. I'm beyond grateful for this company and the work they provided!!!! HIGHLY recommend this company for bathrooms!!!! Thank you our beautiful bathroom! :)

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Odessa, SK

Basement Bathroom Renovation

I contacted Bathroom Brothers for a qoute for my basement bathroom reno and right away came by to check and give me an estimate accordingly. I am very limited with my budget on my bathroom BUT they make it so I can have a beautiful bathroom within my budget . I am so happy with that they've been so helpful to me in turning my ugly basement bathroom into a gorgeous looking one. I am glad and now i am saving up to have my upstairs bathroom redone . looking forward for that.

Private User reviews Belle Plaine, SK

Bathroom remodeling

Awful work, Roy was gone for most of the job and had his in experienced helper do most of the job. Left the bathroom and house a complete mess and did very amateurish work, save your hard earned money and go with a different company

More about Bathroom Brothers

Luxury Bathroom Renovations.

We can say we both love and are experts at our trade. We have a team of specialists who understand every aspect and detail of the bathroom renovation process waiting to begin your next project!

We proudly serve the entire Southern Saskatchewan and Calgary regions with expert and same-day bathroom renovation services. Bathroom Brothers is a well known enterprise and is quickly growing all across North America. With an impressive portfolio and investment + franchise opportunities, theres no reason to doubt BB is the best choice for the job.

Allow one of the best bathroom renovation teams in Western Canada to execute your next project. We offer free same-day quotes and expert advice. Our dedicated team will ensure your project is completed flawlessly, on-time and on budget!