D Mac Plumbing&Drains

D Mac Plumbing&Drains

Reviews for D Mac Plumbing&Drains

Josh
Josh

Very responsive, fast & efficient service!

Donavan responded quickly to my request for a quote to fix a leaking pipe beneath our kitchen sink. He arrived promptly for our appointment and was professional and very efficient. Thank you!

Thanks for the review Josh, I really appreciate it.

Scott
Scott

Replace outside tap

Donavan replaced the outside tap quickly and efficiently even though it was dark and with limited lighting. I wouldn't hesitate to call him or recommend him to anyone.
It's difficult to get anyone for such a small job, but he did and at a very reasonable price.

Thank you Scott! I really appreciate the review.

Dave & Karen in Scarborough
Dave & Karen in Scarborough

Emergency plumbing repairs

It was Sunday afternoon when I realised that I could not remove the old cartridge from my shower faucet myself, so I placed a request on HomeStars. After a brief correspondence Donovan arrived at our house the following morning at 9:30 am. He quickly replaced the cartridge, then did the same in our other bathroom, and also removed a stuck shower head, even though I had not originally requested these two additional jobs. He was fast and professional, and I would not hesitate in calling him back and recommending him to others.

About a month later our basement drain became very blocked. I called Donovan and he came the same day, around 8 pm, and fixed it professionally and quickly.

Thank you for the review Dave and Karen. It was my pleasure to be of service to you.

Adri
Adri

Quick and professional

Donavan was very quick to respond to my service request as I had a slow leak under my bathroom sink. He was able to come in on fairly short notice (one day's notice) and was on time and prepared. He assessed the leaking and determined that a faucet replacement was needed, so he was able to fix that on the spot after looking for parts. He was very knowledgeable and professional, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who has plumbing needs! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Adri! I really appreciate that. It was my pleasure to be of service to you.

Ximena
Ximena

Plumbing work

Donovan is great. Always willing to help.
Highly recommend his services.
I have hired him various times and i have always been happy with his work.

Thank you Ximena! I'm always happy to help

Jen from Toronto
Jen from Toronto

Cracked Drain Pipe - Bathtub

Donovan was amazing! He arrived as scheduled, had great communication, came in as estimated and did fabulous work. He went out of his way to make sure our issue was fully resolved. If you want a honest, excellent plumber, this is your company.

Thank you Jennifer. I'm happy I could help

Nancy68
Nancy68

New faucet install and garberator repair

Donovan was first to reply to my inquiry and quoted cost online. He was on-time, fees were reasonable, very professional and fixed my garberator without additional fees (minor repair). I will not use anybody but Donovan in future. Honest man, quick job!

Thank you Nancy! Was my pleasure to be of service to you.

Margaret Stinson from Etobicoke
Margaret Stinson from Etobicoke
4 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen Sink Hook Up and Frozen Pipes Burst

You won't find a more professional, reliable and reasonable priced plumber than Donovan. He is quick to respond, tidy and polite. We've used his services on two difference occasions and were more than satisfied with his workmanship. I would highly recommend Donovan.

Thank you very much Margaret. It was my pleasure!

Chris
Chris

Repair of water valves and pipes near water heater

Contacted Donovan to come fix two valves and a 90 elbow near my water heater.

He came on time, and recommend a fix to the pipe that was needed. Would definitely recommend Donovan to others for their plumbing needs.

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate the review. It was my pleasure!!

sophia  in North york
sophia in North york

Prompt, Efficient, Honest Service

Donovan came to our house yesterday to fix our water tank, which was producing luke warm water. While he was here, he also kindly repaired a clogged sink with very little extra charge. I was very impressed by Donovan's honest and patient approach. He answered all of my questions thoughtfully and repaired the two issues quickly and carefully. I would not hesitate to use him again and to recommend his services to friends and family. Thank you, Donovan!

Thanks Sophia, it was my pleasure.

More about D Mac Plumbing&Drains

D-MAC Plumbing is located in the Scarborough area and we service GTA, Durham and Northern Ontario. We specialize in Residential and Commercial plumbing. We do everything from faucet installations to drain cleaning, drain snaking, frozen and burst pipes. D-MAC plumbing is a plumbing company built to provide professional plumbing services to home owners and business owners. D-MAC Plumbing has been operating for the past 5 years, offering customers the best plumbing service available. All plumbing work done by us is guaranteed to be done to perfection.