Ventilation Group

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Ventilation Group

josephinem
josephinem

YOU ARE THE BEST DUCT CLEANING COMPANY EVER!!!

Dylan and his co-worker did exactly what they said they would do. The covered all of the vents and cleaned the furnace. They took pictures before and after. They did a excellent job and I would recommend them. The air quality feels light and clean.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are really glad to hear that you are happy and satisfied with our services. It is nice to hear this kind of feedback knowing that our customers appreciate what we do.

Sandy
Sandy

HVAC Rework

I contacted Ventilation Restoration to do my HVAC rework in my basement after my previous contractors had damaged my heating vent and return air vent which caused a loss of heat to my main floor.

The person who did my rework was named Dylan. As soon as he saw the damage to my vents, he immediately put me to ease that he could fix the problem for me.

Dylan was very punctual and professional when he arrived at my house for the initial assessment and in the course of the completion of his work. He answered any questions that I had as well. He is very knowledgeable about HVAC systems, and he is very detail oriented. He made sure to always clean up any mess so my basement was not left dirty. I would highly recommend Ventilation Restoration as well as Dylan for any HVAC needs. Dylan went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction given my situation and what I had gone through with my previous contractors, and feeling that somebody actually cares and wants to fix somebody else's negligence meant a lot to me!!

Thank you very much, Sandy for your feedback and kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy and satisfied with our services. It is really nice to hear that our Customers appreciate what we do.

ecadams
ecadams
0 reviews Kettleby, ON

Duct cleaning

Totally professional- on time, thorough job, everything left spotless, friendly crew. Very happy with their service. Especially appreciated before and after pictures of our ducts. Will use this company again and highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy and satisfied with our services.

jennifer.mclean43
jennifer.mclean43

Duct cleaning

I would highly recommend this company.
I received the best customer service.
Steve and James did an outstanding job.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. It's a pleasure working with you.

Inge in Toronto
Inge in Toronto

Cleaning of HVAC system in condo unit.

I just had some excellent cleaning work done by Ventilation Group Ltd. on my HVAC system. They cleaned every part of the entire system: including areas that were never, ever cleaned by the regular company our building uses. The two certified staff were professional, prompt and courteous. A day later, they emailed me a completion report on everything they did.

The report also included before and after cleaning photos of the different vents inside and outside. What a difference! I was also provided with a certificate that the cleaning met the standards of N.A.D.C.A. and T.S.S.A organizations.
The cost was much more than we usually pay, but way worth it. My air is so clean now! I'm in a one-bedroom condo and I paid $600 + tax for the service. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It warms our hearts to know how our customers appreciate our services and efforts. This review inspires us to continue to do what we do best and strive harder to improve more and continue to make our customers happy and satisfied. It's a pleasure working with you.

Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Family Day!

Great experience

Who knew you could rave about a duct cleaning company. We had a neighbour referral to this company. From first contact to final report and certificate it was a first class ride. Courteous, friendly, on time. The team explained what they would be doing and answered all questions. We didn't compare but felt the price was more than reasonable. And the house smelled like lemon and thyme for the next few hours.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It warms our hearts to see how our customers appreciate our services. This review inspires us to do what we do best and maybe strive harder to improve more and continue to make our customers happy. Thanks again!

The beet duct cleaning services

The best duct cleaning service ever,super happy costumer here!excellent job & well done.excellent job,very reluable & very trustworthy.i am thrilled the outcome

Hope you have a terrific day!

Duct cleaning

Not sure if the cost as it was through an insurance claim. Both Dylans were the most respectful and hard working. They knew their business and did an amazing job in cleaning all the ducts after Renos were complete. Great company and super clean organized and phenomenal work ethic. Congrats Dylan.

Thank you so much Catharine for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We passed your feedback to both Dylans. They are happy as well that you appreciated their hard work. It's a pleasure working with you.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning

Great company. They were prompt and very clean and professional. Chris came to our site and provided us with a quote. We were scheduled for a Friday visit at 8.30am. The guys arrived at 8.30. They were very knowledgeable, efficient, and clean. They always explained what they were doing. We received a very professional report from them. We highly recommend this company. Thanks Chris and team!

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy and satisfied with our services. This feedback will help us continue to do what we do best. Hope you have a great day!

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Vents

Punctual, precise, efficient, mannerly.
Explained what's done along with before/after pictures.
Highly recommended.
Above and beyond workmanship.

Thank you Ron for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We appreciate your feedback. It's a pleasure working with you.

More about Ventilation Group

Providing professional duct cleaning services to Toronto, the GTA and Durham Region since 2013. Previously providing HVAC services to the insurance & construction sectors since 1998.

We pride ourselves on exceptional service; specializing in multi-furnace households. Our equipment is state of the art and our technicians are certified and highly trained.

Certifications: Our technicians are NADCA Certified and/or Licensed Gas Fitters. They have their mandatory certifications for WHMIS, Working at Heights, Aerial Lift, Fall Arrest and Workplace Safety. Ventilation Restoration Ltd. is WSIB compliant, bonded and insured with current $2,000,000 business liability insurance.

Put your home in the right hands, contact us today for a free quote.