General Contractors

Reviews for Doracon Inc.

kashish in Toronto
kashish in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Hasib and Peter are great people to work with, they have expertise in all aspects of their work. The team was always on time and delivered a proffesional service. I am thrilled with every specialist that Peter brought in; especially their incredible work ethic!! I highly recommend them to all friends and family. Great job guys.

Hi Kashish,

It was a pleasure to work with you. We share the same positive experience and we hope we can help you again in the future.

Hania &.
Hania &.

Second floor with barhroom

We are really really happy with the quality of Doracon’s work in our second floor Reno! Peter and his team came and did everything from demolition to tiling, painting, drywall, electrical and trim carpentry! We were thrilled with every specialist that Peter brought in; especially their incredible work ethic!!
Peter oversees the project with his expertise and ensures a high quality of work in all areas.
Peter and his team also brought their creativity to creating a small wine cellar for us.
We so enjoyed working with all of the experts that Peter surrounds himself him, that we kept changing the scope of work and adding more items to the Reno. We will definitely work with Doracon with our next reno. Doracon comes highly recommended

Hi Anne,

Thanks a lot for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and Stephen. We had great time and were always surrounded with positive energy. Hope the next project will turn out even better.

Baldev
Baldev
1 review Milton, ON

Basement Renovation

Doracon did a great job and I cannot recommend them enough. The guys were friendly, clean and were on time if not early most days. They had my project completed faster than any other contractor I have worked with. The work was done great, everything lined up, no marks or shortcuts here. Doracon Inc was the only company who actually came to my home, took a look at what needed to be done and provided me a fair quote. They might not be the cheapest out there but the quality of work is more than worth it. I will be using Doracon Inc in the future for any projects I have and recommending them to anyone who needs a reliable contractor. Thanks.

Thank you very much for the great review Baldev. I really appreciate the good words and I am extremely thankful for recommending us to your friends and family. We believe that clients should be treated with respect and reliability is the first step towards building trust.

Thanks again,

Peter Velkovski P.Eng. PMP
Doracon Inc. 647 236 9099
www.doracon.ca

Mo'
Mo'

Bathroom renovation and painting

I had a bathroom from the 80s in my 1930's bungalow. The project required a complete overhaul of the bathroom i.e tiles, cast iron tub, sink, toilet ,vent etc had to be replaced. The work was completed in good time. Peter was very professional, attentive to my concerns and very pleasant generally. He came back after the project on request and made fixes within a short time. His team had to deal with cleaning and painting rusty old radiators , which they eventually did to my satisfaction.

Hi Mo',

Thank you very much for the great review. Those rad's were the most interesting part of the project, and as you said they turned out nice. It was a pleasure to meet you and your cute little princess.

Laura S.
Laura S.

New build of bathroom and laundry room in basement.

Peter and his team are very professional and thorough. They listened to my needs and created a beautiful bathroom and laundry room that exceeded my expectations. The workers were friendly. The job was completed quickly. I am impressed by Doracon and highly recommend them.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the excellent review and taking the time out to share it. Exceeding clients expectations is the standard service we strive to deliver. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and you are always welcome to call if you have any questions.

solape
solape

Backsplash and flooring installation and painting

Existing flooring and carpet was removed and laminate flooring and underlay was installed. Backsplash was installed In the kitchen and the entire unit was painted.

Hi Solape,
Thanks for the 10 stars. I hope you will enjoy the new apartment. Happy holidays.
Sincerely,

igor.pandurski
igor.pandurski

Stairs Renovation

Peter and his team are just great to deal with. He took upon the project from the start all the way to the end and I had literally 0 troubles with the team or the work.
He manages the team very well, transparent about the work, expenses and the duration and what surprised me the most is they clean after every single day and no interruption of our daily routines.
They also finished one day ahead of time and the total cost was slightly below the estimation.
Strongly recommended.

Thank you Igor for the great review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. By providing positive atmosphere through out the project you made the project run smooth and I am extremely thankful for that.

VZ
VZ

Kitchen, living and dining room renovation

From the initial consultations with Peter until the end of the job, which took just about as long as the original estimate we found that the quality of the material and workmanship were outstanding.

Doracon team are creative thinkers. The whole process was very straightforward from the beginning. Peter kept us up-to-date with everything. The installers were great as well, very clean and polite. We had to overhaul a small 1970's original kitchen and bring it into 2018 and that is certainly what Doracon did for us!
From start to finish, we knew what work was being done, timeline, cost etc. I HIGHLY recommend using Doracon for any home renovations. Our kitchen is now an oasis for us and our dream kitchen to cook and host.

I re-hired Peter and Doracon to finish my basement early next year. I will post an update once job is complete.

Hi Mr. Zivkovic,
thank you for your excellent review. It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with the renovation.
At Doracon we are committed to excellence and completely devoted to our clients needs.

Simonoa in Mississauga
Simonoa in Mississauga

Home Renovation

From the moment I spoke to Peter I knew I called the right company (Doracon) to do the work for me at my house. Peter is a wonderful person to talk to and takes his time explaining every stage of the process involved for every project. Every project Doracon does goes above and beyond. All the staff is very professional and everything was done in a timely manner. I commend Peter on how he answers questions, returns calls and even suggests better and/or cheaper options. Doracon has a devoted customer for life and I sincerely will recommend to anyone who needs a contactor. There are truly no words to explain the joy my family and myself feel due to you, your company, and employees. I will look forward to working with Doracon in the future for whatever project I need.

Hi Andrei,
Thank you very much for the review. It was pleasure to meet you and your lovely family. Remember that me and my team will always be there to help you.
Peter Velkovski

Paul S.
Paul S.

Basement Renovation

The Doracon team built me the fantastic basement I’ve dreamed about since moving into this house. Peter and his conscientious approach to customer service resulted in a tremendous experience with no surprises and quality work that was done on time — and on budget.

Thank you for the great review Paul. I think that your positive attitude throughout the project made everyone feel comfortable and do their best. It was a real pleasure to meet you.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Peter Velkovski

More about Doracon Inc.

Our construction team will transform your ideas into reality. We are committed in providing spotless service while collaborating with you throughout the process. We can help you do home renovations, home additions, build a new home or renovate your office or store. We will be there for you during every ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oakville?