Performance Property Services

Reviews for Performance Property Services

Alvita
Alvita
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior and exterior window cleaning

I contacted HomeStars to find a reputable company to clean the interior and exterior windows of our recently acquired resale home. Upon sending my request, I got an immediate response from Danielle of Performance Property Services by email, and then by Adam via text message providing me with a quote. Two days later, both Joseph and Jaime arrived today and did a good job cleaning all of our windows and sliding doors. They were finished in 1 hour!

Our basement window looks like it had not been cleaned in many years. So it was a bit tricky as some of the exterior windows cannot be removed. Of the ones that could be removed, Jamie did a good job in cleaning them, then leaving it open so now we get some fresh airflow in the basement. Thanks guys for being so friendly and for doing a good job.

Alvita, thank you very much for the 10 star review. We certainly strive to accommodate and do a good and efficient job for every one of our customers. We appreciate your kind words and so do Jamie and Joseph. I like to make sure they know when a customer is 100% satisfied. We are certainly looking forward to working with you soon.

JED
JED
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Great commercial cleaning

Performance Property Services has been our go to for window cleaning for our Commercial Property where we have numerous high windows at a busy public facility in Grimsby. PPS is professional, diligent, and always follows through till the jobs complete. I highly recommend Performance and their crew of skilled workers

Thank you for the kind words. Our staff takes pride in doing a great job for every customer we serve. We always look forward to working with you!

machar7980 in Stoney Creek
machar7980 in Stoney Creek
2 reviews , ON

Windows and Spider Spray

I am so happy with the service from Performance Property Services, very professional, great prices and most of all great workmanship. I would recommend them to anyone who needs outside, inside windows done, they also do siding, eaves trough washing and removal of debris and of course Spider Spray...which is so very important to me and it really works. They also do other things like power washing and more. Give them a call you will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate customers that take the time to give a review good or bad, so that other customers looking for a great contractor can feel good about hiring someone with integrity. So thank you again for such kind words.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Windows & screens cleaned

The 2 fellows were quick & efficient. They made sure the job was done well.

Thank you so much for the great review, it is customers like yourself that really keep our business going and for that we thank you especially for taking the time to write a review.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Eavestrough cleaning

They came on time and did a good job despite the rain. I am satisfied and have no complaints.

Thank you so much for the great 10 Star Review, we love that our customers wish to give us such great reviews and take the time to let every know that we service our customers with 100% efficiency even in the rain..... Thank you again...

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Eaves trough cleaning

Excellent service. Quick and easy to arrange/book. The team of two were polite and engaging, but more importantly, I noted a few items for them to be mindful of whilst completing the job, and they absolutely were. This was my second time hiring the company for this job and I’ve already booked my slot for the spring. Thanks so much Performance!!

Thank you again for the great 10 Star review. As a fairly new customer, we so appreciate your confidence in our company, and yes we will strive to keep making you 100% happy with every service we provide for you....thank you again

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Window Cleaning

I have been a client of Performance Property for over ten years and have always found their service excellent. I hope they will be able to do work around our property for the next ten years and I highly recommend this company.

Wow!!! thank you for the great 10 Star review and the great words and confidence in our company, we are looking forward to servicing you for the next 10 plus years.

dcihocki in Stoney Creek
dcihocki in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eaves cleaning

They were professional, courteous and helpful. Showed up on time and did the job under windy and tough conditions.

Thank you for the 10 Star review, we so appreciate customers like yourself that take the time to review a company, without you no one would know how great we are. We also strive to make every customer 100% happy.

Private User reviews , ON

Spider Spray is the best!!!!

I have had spiders in previous years so bad, I've purchased all kinds of sprays. I heard about Performance Property Services doing a spider spay to the outside of the house. WOW what a difference, well worth the money, only had about 4-5 spiders in the house all Spring, Summer and Fall. They sprayed 3 times...so worth it, especially if you are afraid of spiders like I am

Thank you for the great review, I'm so glad the spider spray worked so well for you, I'm sure you will be a customer for life and please let your friends know how great this is.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Cleaning the eaves troughs

The workers were polite, efficient and left no mess. My roof is very high and they were able to clean them safely!

Laura, thank you so much for the 10 Star review. We strive to get this kind of review from every customer. We so appreciate customers that take the time to review us, so again thank you.

More about Performance Property Services

Performance Property Services is a company with over 18 years of experience. We love to help busy homeowners keep their home looking fresh and new! Using our 5-Step Process, we will detail your entire home in just one day. Our services include cleaning exterior windows, cleaning and washing eavestroughs, and ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Burlington?