Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

grace in Scarborough
grace in Scarborough

Great service! An expert

I called Jason as my furnace had stopped working and within 45 minutes he came over , as he promised.
He Fixed the issue after his physical review &diagnosis, which he expertly did ,and this i was impressed with as he methodically checked all possible causes.

I am so happy that we deiced on this company to put in our Furnace and A/C as it pays to get an expert ,who is not just knowledgeable but above all honest in his dealings with his customers .

Sergey
Sergey

Water Heater Replacement

We purchased Rinnai tankless water heater from Green Approved Solutions a month ago to replace old Reliance rental tank.
The system was delivered next day and two technicians had uninstalled and removed the old tank and completed installation and configuration of the new tankless device within few hours.
Other day John took the old tank to return it to Reliance.
New water heater works as expected from day one. We are happy we have chosen Green Approved Solutions for this project. They showed competence, professionalism and were very friendly.
I would highly recommend Green Approved Solution and consider them for next projects

Thank you Sergey for the positive review. We are pleased you chose us for your project! Call us next time you need service done. Its on the house! Thanks again

Mohsen
Mohsen

Tankless Water Heater Repair

I was abroad and my tenant told me the water heater doesn't work. I called Jason to repair my Navien water heater that he installed 3 years ago. After one day delay, he visited and said one part needs to be replaced. Another day he replaced the part but it didn't fix the problem. He told me that he should call Navien technical support and because there may be waiting time on the phone, he will charge me at least 3 hours labor for this. He said it would cost me $600 to $800 for the repair. When I wanted to talk to him to ask the reason for that high price, he texted me
that he doesn't have time for this and asked me to find another dealer. I called another technician and he came over the same day, fix the problem with a cost of $200.
Green Approved Solutions don't have required expertise and they don't care about their customers. At the time of sell, they show themselves very experienced and
supportive but when you need them for support, they are
very rude and irresponsible. I don't trust them and don't recommend them at all. I have all text conversations with Jason. I can show to anyone who wants to know this company.

Hello Mohsen, we value all our customers pre and post installation. We apologize that your experience with your tankless water heater wasn't positive.

We received your calls and messages on a Saturday . The Saturday you called their was a Snow storm in the GTA and we were swamped with no heat emergencies.

We arrived next day Sunday as we work 7 days week all year round to insure top service for all our customers. The error code on your Navien tankless read a possibility of 5 different components. Unfortunately, not very specific. We had to start with the most obvious 1 which was the ignitor that wasn't sparking. We returned the next day and replaced it. Unfortunately, the replacement of the ignitor did not rectify the issue. Our hope always is to keep the invoice of repair as low as possible. This is why we didn't call tech support on the 1st visit as they tell us wait time could be at least 3 hrs. After the the 2nd visit and replacement of your ignitor. We then felt we must speak to tech support to avoid more repeat visits and parts as their were 5 possible errors. The estimate of $600/800 was based on worst case scenario of a 3rd visit and a probably 3 hours on with tech support. You called and or messaged us over 10 times per day for updates since your breakdown. We understand your need for immediate service and did our best to accommodate your urgent needs. In the end you decided you did not want to continue forward with our estimate.

We never charged you for either visit or the part we installed. However we are glad to see everything is now working well.

We recommend going forward a protection plan for $28.99 that would have covered you for your tankless water heater Furnace and air conditioner at no charge as it's key component to unlimited service calls. Most parts , labour and maintenance.

Thank you. Green Approved Solutions

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Called for an appointment

I called to book an appointment after seeing a promotional offer for 49$ diagnosis. When I asked him the charge he told
Me 95$. Then when I told him about the promotional offer which I saw on the page then he was very rude to me and started taking very rude. I won’t recommend this repair service, they are very rude

We apologize for the experience. We did have a promotion at the time for $49 diagnostics at certain areas in the GTA which we change every few months. We always change promotion areas because it is more efficient for us to get to service calls quicker same day. There could be a chance when you call outside the promotion area and the charge will be $95

We didnt mean to be rude and take customer service very seriously! If you have any more information on who you spoke with please call us and the next service call will be on the house

Dimitri in Toronto
Dimitri in Toronto

Replace HVAC equipment

Our furnace, water heater and air conditioner were all replaced in one day in December. Technicians also installed a smart thermostat. John was also able to arrange for a team to add attic insulation for us on the same day. Very satisfied with the products and experience. Highly recommended.

Hi Dimitri thank you for the great review and hiring us for your project. We do everything top to bottom when it comes to HVAC and attic insulation and we also supporters of the enbridge rebate program which helps every home owner in such projects! As a result of all these home efficient upgrades expect a rebate check coming within the next few months. Thanks again Dimitri and if there is anything else you need please let us know

Lloyd in Toronto
Lloyd in Toronto

Furnace, Tankless Water Heater, Attic Insulation

Great sub-contractors. The work was done clean, on time and equipment is functional as agreed.
The Regional Manager was knowledgeable when he sat down to help me figure out my needs. He was patient and not pushy.

This is a great review thank you so much just don't understand why the 2 stars. Either-way, we are very happy you are satisfied with our service and our techs. If there is anything else you need let us know.

Marcos
Marcos

AC split replacement

I called Green Solutions and answered my needs inmate . They are very professional and and the installation was done on time and as agreed.
Thank you guys for the your service.

Thank you Marcos for the positive review. If there is anything else you need let us know.

Max in Oshawa
Max in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Completely unprofessional

I called John and he said he'll get back to me in ten mins. after 2 hrs, I called back. He said he couldn't do anything that day (even thought they're supposedly open 24/7). He came in next day (sat) for an inspection. I told him I suspected I had a leak and needed a top up but he should check everything since I'm paying for it. He told me everything looked good and I did need refrigerant. Quoted me almost $700. That afternoon, Rob came over to add refrigerant. After a while I get a call from John saying that my compressor is blown and I need a new AC at $2500. I can pay a sur-charge to have the warehouse open on the weekend or wait until Monday. I said since they are supposed to be open 24/7 and he misdiagnosed my issue, he should at least absorb the sur-charge. he refused. I went the next day to check my unit and low and behold my capacitor is bad. just ordered it on amazon for $20 and cancelled my AC install. Completely unprofessional and incompetent. I only went there due to high google review and guarantee. I suspect most reviewers are family and friends. Buyer beware.

Max, i am really sorry to hear about your experience!

We checked your capacitor twice and it is not the issue!

Your repair breakdown
AC fill up $300
Leak sealer and test solution $185
Visit and diagnostics $95

Everything plus tax

John showed up at first and left you a quote for the repair. When Rob showed up to fill up your AC he noticed your compressor is not responding correctly but the fan is spinning so the fill up wont solve your problem long term. We dont like to change unnecessary parts and leave the unit not working again in a few weeks or months. . As a safe guaranteed fix you do require to change the condenser outside. If it was only the capacitor it would have been a very cheap fix and we would have done it on the spot.

Unfortunately, it is peak season for air conditioners we didnt have your size AC in stock in our warehouse. So we could place an emergency for our supplier to open the warehouse for us on a Saturday afterhours for. $250 charge and we would of got it installed for you asap otherwise Monday.

We do have 24/7 service as i said if it was a quick repair we would of done it asap as we carry all parts in truck

We apologize for your experience and happy you can fix air conditioners on your own without professional help!

You wrote the review before changing the capacitor saying its the capacitor! That will not get your AC running.

Give us a call and we will refund our visit charge!

Have a nice day!

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Work was completed in a timely fashion.

Excellent customer service from Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling for annual inspection of furnace. Friendly and efficient service included in annual service plan. They called first to ask if they could come before scheduled time as previous call ended early. Work was completed in a timely fashion.

Hi Ben thank you for being a committed customer. As part of our worry free plan we set reminders to take care of your furnace so that you wont need to worry. Keep is posted if there is anything you need

More about Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

Toronto's HVAC Experts Toronto’s Leading Heating & Cooling Company
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Newmarket?