Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Ez Con Hardwood Floor

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Cottage reno

Guys did awesome job installing new vinyl floors at our cottage. Highly recommend them for any flooring projects you might have.

Thank you for your review!
Ez Con Hardwood Floors is happy to help with your next project! Just give us a call at 416-909-2420

Junction

The guys from EZ Con always do an amazing job. They work quickly and efficiently, they are reasonably priced, and the installation is always great.

Excelente job!!!

Very satisfied with the service of this company. The guys are very professional, work with a lot of organization and cleanliness.

Floor installation

I am glad I found this company . They did excellent job for me , I am satisfied with every detail , I will advise all my friends to deal with this EZ Con ;)

Very good job! Thanks

Excellent service from first meeting with Ross. They installed vinyl and did very good job. Would highly recommend!

Flooring

They did amazing job.
Attention to detail work
Me and my wife were very happy and satisfied

Trevor
Trevor

New flooring installation, amateur job

Would not recommend.

Lots of hammer chipped marks on flooring where they knocked the click boards together. You would assume that if they saw this they would adjust how they hit the flooring (i.e. don’t use a narrow head hammer).

We had ample extra flooring. Despite this, they did not check pieces for defects before installation and swap out defective pieces for better looking ones. We now have random defects in the middle of flooring areas.

I can now see that the bathroom T cap is skew which is probably why the nicks show as the original installer probably assumed it would be covered up. The kitchen one is also not aligned but it’s larger and thus not really noticeable.

Our second bedroom has a hole in the floor where they also assumed it would be covered by the shoe moulding. In the same room, instead of installing a piece of shoe moulding that was the correct length, they simple filled in a gap with a random cutoff piece.

Glue/stains on the floors where the T caps are.

Follow up inspection I was told "The floors are light colour so you will see all the problems" Well maybe if you did a professional job there wouldn't be problems to hide!

Hello, Trevor Dodds. I’m very sorry to hear about the experience you’ve had. Please note that this job was done through a third party, not directly through EzCon Hardwood Floors.

Our contract prohibits EzCon to deal with their customers directly. Therefore, EzCon did not have a chance to discuss this matter with you personally. EzCon values customer experience, which is why we’ve been in contact with the third-party provider about this job. I just wanted you to know that we did all the inspections and fix-ups they’d requested us to do. Since then, we’ve received no further instructions from them on your behalf.

We value our customers at EzCon Hardwood Floors and always try to leave them happy with the job we do. If there was any misunderstanding about this job, please contact the original floor installation provider and let them know what you would like to be fixed. They will then reach out to us and provide instructions.

Regards,
Ross Zaicevas
CEO, EzCon Hardwood Floors

David in Kensington Market
David in Kensington Market

New flooring in my apartment

Ross and his team did a great job installing new floors in my apartment. The price is very competitive, Ross is very easy to work with, and the his team did a great job.

Condo Hardwood Replacement

Hired Ross and his team to remove the laminate flooring in my new condo and replace with engineered hardwood. When I met them at my condo for the first time, the team came in and had removed all of the old flooring within the first 30 minutes! Job was done in a day and the quality is fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality work, done quickly at a great price.

Leon
Leon

Very complex installation of wood flooring to cover a floor, stadium style seating and wall.

We were searching for an integrated look and met with EZ-CON to see what solutions they could provide. They created an amazing look by integrating the floor into the stadium seating and wall area. They were precise, clean and delivered exactly what was promised. I would recommend them to everyone!

More about Ez Con Hardwood Floor