Srk Plumbing & Drain

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Home renovation

Exactly work and always on time , worked well with other trades. We are vary happy with the service, have another project on the way and I’ll definitely be contacting him.

Thank you Steve for you review. I look forward to working with you again.

Adam
Adam

Added bathroom, moved main stack, install tub and toilets

Steve was amazing! On time, organized, reasonably priced and really fast. This was a huge renovation and SRK Made great suggestions to achieve what we wanted.

In addition, SRK was really clean and respectful of our house. I would definitely recommend SRK and have recommended them to friends and family

Thank you Adam for your review. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you again.

Best regards:
Stefano.

MelissaD
MelissaD

Kitchen renovation

Did a kitchen renovation at my home and used SRK Plumbing. Very pleased with the service and work. I will definitely be referring this company and using them myself in the future!

Thank you for your kind words Melissa. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sfernandez
Sfernandez
1 review Orangeville, ON

Bathroom plumbing renovation

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the Excellent customer service provided by SRK plumbing.
The service was Fast,professional and reliable

Would highly recommend
We will definitely be using them again for future plumbing projects

Thank you for your kinds words and I look forward to working with you guys again.

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Replacing old pipes to install new washer, new fixture and new sinks

I have an old home that requires extensive work, Steven had to update old pipes, replace all my fixtures and sinks. He also had to do an emergency visit when I had a leak in my kitchen.
Steven is reliable, his work is excellent and he’s friendly and hardworking, I wouldn’t trust anyone but him to do all my plumbing projects.

Thank you Liz for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you, and I look forward to working with you again.

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto

A++ Fixtures - removal and install new

Steve at SRK Plumbing was very professional and punctual. Excellent service and no mess was left behind. He completed the job on time and on budget. My job was a simple one but I would not hesitate to engage Steve again for any residential plumbing needs. I would highly recommend hiring.

Brandon M

Thank you Brandon. I'm glad you are satisfied with my work.

mchu
mchu

Faucet and drain install

Steve was professional and prompt, and took care of all the plumbing hookups after a crazy day of countertop install. Very clear with what he was working on and answered all my questions. Great to work with him and I wouldn’t hesitate to call him up again or recommend him to a friend for any plumbing needs.

Thank you for the great review. I am very pleased you are satisfied with my service.

Luca in Brampton
Luca in Brampton

Bathroom reno

I hired Steve to do my bathroom reno. He did an outstanding job!!! Also fix the last plumbers screw ups . He was very courteousand professional and hot the job done on time

Thanks Steve. The bathroom looks great!!

Thank you for the appreciation. I am pleased you are satisfied with our services

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Plumbing

I had my shower drain backed up, I called SRK Plumbing and Drain and Stefano was able to repair the problem. He showed up within an hour and my shower was fixed. I highly recommend SRK Plumbing and I will use their services again in the future.

Thank you for you kind words. It was a pleasure working for you I'm glad you are happy with SRK plumbing

Emily Oliveira  in Brampton
Emily Oliveira in Brampton

Kitchen Sink

My kitchen sink was backed up, I called SRK Plumbing and Drain, and technician Stefano came and fixed the problem in a timely and efficient manner. Stefano was professional and informative. It was a relief to have such problem resolved. I highly recommend Stefano to fix your plumbing needs.

Hi Emily. Thank you for you great review it was a pleasure working for you.

More about Srk Plumbing & Drain

Welcome to SRK Plumbing and Drain. We are here to provide professional and quality services for all your plumbing needs on residential, condos, commercial and industrial projects. All of our plumbing technicians are certified and licensed. All work is to be completed by homeowners satisfaction or your money back.

Custom home renovations, existing home renovations, service calls for indoor plumbing services, Basement concrete breaking.

We are following all the health and safety guidelines for Covid-19. This is to ensure our customers and employees are safe.

Business Hours 7:00 am until 9:00 pm on Monday to Saturday and Sunday is for emergency calls only

Call or text Stefano at 647 999 9837 for your free quote today