Refined Renos

Reviews for Refined Renos

Tina
Tina

Washroom Renovation

Slava and team from Refined Reno's were absolutely amazing. They completely exceeded our expectations. Refined Reno's completed the job within the specified time and always left my house clean after each day of work. Do not hesitate to contact Slava. I already have him lined up for some new jobs in a new house we purchased. Thank you again.

Tina & Mike

Thank you for such great review;)!
We always trying hard to keep process nice and smooth
Regards
Refinedrenos

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Slava is easy to work with and has good customer service skills. He is very responsive to calls and texts.
He recently renovated our drab, outdated kitchen into a bright, airy space with additional counter space. This is his second project with us as he had previously done our main bathroom. His strength is that he brought some very creative ideas for our project which - although more expensive - made a big difference.
I would recommend that he keep a closer eye on his crew as we had to point out some flaws in their work which he did not catch. (The work was corrected after we brought it to his attention.)
Looking back we saw some inexperience in the structural side of the project. Our new kitchen is now an ice box in winter and we were advised that a vapour barrier should have been installed once the old cupboards were removed.
In any case, it was an overall a pleasant experience working with this company.

Thank you for good review, was very happy to work with in past and will be happy to work in future !
Sorry we missed that insulation point it was not really noticeable, but will be more careful in future

Marlene
Marlene

Easy to work with

I needed to renovate two bathrooms recently and found this company searching different websites in Toronto and suburbs. I had multiple contractors quoting in person and on line and finally chose Refined Renos. Their on line reviews were great and after a few meetings I felt comfortable with their offer and and with their approach. I knew exactly what i wanted and they started the job immediately. The work was done as promised, on time and the results are better than imagined. Slava and Andrei provided updates daily, their crew came on time every day, at the end, the place was left in perfect condition and they went beyond expectations to assure we are happy with the results. My sincere thanks, I recommend this company. I will contact them in the future for other projects.

Thank you for such a great review and good words
Always working hard on our project and details improvements

Thank you!

Closet Organizers
Closet Organizers
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

2 Bathroom Renovations

We were very impressed with the quality of work that Slav and his team did with our renovations. From the beginning of the demolition to the completed washrooms, Slav kept us update. The process was seamless. At the end of each day's work, the men would always make sure that my home was in great shape.
We would highly recommend this company for their communication, workmanship and efficiency.

Thank you for great and warm words !
Was pleasure working with u as well !!!
Enjoy your bathroom

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Master bathroom and powder room reno

I would highly recommend Slava and his fantastic team!! The quality of work is amazing, and they are punctual and professional. They renovated our old bathroom into a brand-new, elegant space (tub, toilet, shower, vanity, tiling) that makes it look a million times better. I would use them again for any further renovations.
Thank you so much for all your hard work.!!!
We are loving our beautiful bathroom and powder room!!!!

Thank you for such a great warm words !
Was pleased working with u to

Enjoy;)

Aiddian
Aiddian

Full basement renovation

Slava and his team were very professional and punctual throughout the whole project in renovating our unfinished basement. Slava is a expert in design and ensured we were getting quality finishes at a good price. He made good judgements in the layout of our basement utilized our space very well. He was able to turn it into a 2 bedroom, full kitchen, living room and washroom with shower.

His team was very punctual and on time every day until the job was complete. I would recommend Refined Reno’s to anyone and I hope to work with them again on future projects.

Thank you very much for great review!!!
Was pleased working with u to;)!!!

Martha from Toronto
Martha from Toronto

Toilet replacement

Excellent and quick service. I was very pleased with the toilet replacement. Slava quickly sent a quote. They arrive at the scheduled time and did a great job. I will hire them again.

Thank you very much for great words !!!
Hope to see you soon for your future projects;)!!

Peter in Newmarket
Peter in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Master bathroom reno

I can't say enough good things about Refined Renos. Slava was a true professional and easy to work with.
His online estimate was accurate, and it's absolutely reasonable price. The guys were busy at the time when I planned to start reno,
and Slava agreed to do some work by himself, such as installation of pretty big tile 48"x24",
which I would say requires a lot of experience to make it right. Not a single misaligned tile, not a single uneven joint, not a single imperfection,
Slava managed it perfectly.
We had our design ready, but with his suggestions it turns even more high end looking.
Refined Renos are the answer to the prayers of those who will accept nothing less but absolute perfection when it comes to quality of work.
They went above and beyond all of my expectations.
My wife and I will use Refined Renos again for future projects.
Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for great, worm words ;)!!!
It was pleasure to work with u guys, the hospitality was at 5 star Michelin level, fresh fruits, coffee and waffles was served at breakfast, lunch and after hours time ;)!!! All materials was at job site by the time we start ! Style and desighn you guys choose and create gives us the opportunity to get in our collection an amazing pictures and experience!!!
Thank you again;)!!!

Angelo
Angelo
9 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Slava was extremely easy and fair to work with. He was very polite and knowledgeable. His tiler was very experienced and worked extremely efficiently. The work was clean and precise.

In our case, we wanted the backsplash to be installed behind the range hood. Slava removed the range hood with care and then re-installed it after the tiling was completed. What was extremely appreciated was how much better the re-installation of the range hood was done. The builder that originally installed the range hood did such a lousy job. Slava corrected the builder's sloppy work around the venting and secured everything so well. If this was not done by Slava, we would have definitely had problems with the range hood shortly after. This extra work was done at no additional charge.

We will definitely be hiring Refined Reno again for our future projects.

Thanks again Slava!

Thank you very much for great, worm words ;)!!!

Bathroom reno

Slava and his team came highly recomended by my neighbour and when I received the quote, it came in well below the 2 other contractors. I had to get my own supplies but it gave me a chance to figure out the decor I wanted. His team was easy to work with and did an excellent job. I will be using them for other jobs in the future. Thank you to Slava and his team for a job well done!

Thank you for great review, very glad what make you happy with our work
Enjoy you bathroom;)!!!

More about Refined Renos

Basement & Bathroom Renovations across York Region including; North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, King City, Newmarket, Stouffville and Barrie. Best Renovation Contractors on HomeStars.