Refined Renos

Toronto ON M2R 2A3

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Refined Renos

Bathroom reno

Slava and his team came highly recomended by my neighbour and when I received the quote, it came in well below the 2 other contractors. I had to get my own supplies but it gave me a chance to figure out the decor I wanted. His team was easy to work with and did an excellent job. I will be using them for other jobs in the future. Thank you to Slava and his team for a job well done!

Thank you for great review, very glad what make you happy with our work
Enjoy you bathroom;)!!!

Sonia Joseph
Sonia Joseph

Amazing bathroom treatment/maintenance/cleaning

Very good work, you can trust on it
Amazing bathroom treatment/maintenance/cleaning
He done amazing work super. Always punctual, not greedy for money, very happy with his work.we were surprised with his work

Thank you for great review!!!
Was pleased working with u guy
Let me know if u need anything els !

Total Bathroom Reno

Refined Renos did a fantastic job on our bathroom. Very coordinated, very fast and very reasonably priced reno project. Slava gave a very accurate estimate. His team was fantastic and very efficient and provided on point advice throughout the project. We could not be happier with our new bathroom. Thank you Refined Renos!

Was pleased to work with !
Enjoy your bathroom and let us know if you need anything!

Dina in Toronto
Dina in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement Renovation

We recently had Refined Renos complete our basement from scratch. I can't tell you how happy we are with the process and the final outcome. Working off our agreed-upon budget, we were sent to various vendors who they work with to choose our finishing materials. The attention to detail and building exactly what we wanted was unmatched. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a home project to be done. Thank you and meet you again in our next home project.

Thank you very much for good words ! It was pleasure to work with you to ! Enjoy ;)

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Professional Perfectionists!

I had a very large tiling project which included demo, and finishing after install (bottom of cupboards, etc...). Slava’s team was fast, professional and polite. I was impressed by how precise their work was and their desire to make every element perfect. I would highly recommend!

Thank you very much for great review !!!
It's was pleased to work with you to !
Let us know if anything!

Bathroom Reno

Definitely happy to have worked with Slava for the bathroom renovations we did this summer. He was able to provide a quick estimate and also coordinated things while we were away for most of the renovation. We would recommend him to others and would certainly work with him again. Thanks Slava and keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for such a great review
Thank you for trusting in me , to let us work when you was away !!!
Enjoy you new walk inn glass shower and let me know if you need anything!

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

En Suite Bath Reno

Slava and his team were exceptional and highly efficient in renovating our en suite bathroom within a 2 week timeframe. He provided expert direction and guidance from the first meeting and kept us informed throughout the process to deliver a luxurious, high end bathroom. Thanks Slava! Kudo to you and your team!

Thank you for such a great review! I'm happy you like it ;)!
Enjoy you new bathroom!!!

1 review Aurora, ON

Home renos

Top quality renovations by exceptionally skilled trades. Slava and his crew were amazing throughout the project. They were extremely professional, considerate, courteous and prompt. Slava is a perfectionist and that is reflected in the end product...beyond a five star rating. I will definitely be calling on Slava for my next project. Thank you Slava for everything. You're the best!

Thank you very much for great review and warm words !
Enjoy you bathroom keep your self in good mood ;)

Refinedrenos.com

new bathroom addition

Refined Renos were super quick and professional at all stages of the project. They reached for additional resources as needed and I'm very happy overall. Slava was awesome to deal with.

Thank you very much for great review and warm words !
Enjoy you bathroom keep your self in good mood ;)

Refinedrenos.com

Mike
Mike

Bathroom reno

Slava completed two bathroom renovations for us. Master bath with walk in shower as well as 2nd bath with tub and shower.
The master bath is our masterpiece with plenty of marble.
If you want to get a great looking renovation and save some money compared to other contractors definitely worth a look.

Thank you very much for such a great review!!!
It was pleasure working with you guys !!!
Enjoy your bathrooms and let us know if any assistance will require!!!

Refined Renos Corporation

More about Refined Renos

Basement & Bathroom Renovations across York Region including; North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, King City, Newmarket, Stouffville and Barrie. Best Renovation Contractors on HomeStars.