Protect All Roofing

Angie in Toronto
Angie in Toronto
1 review Bolton, ON

Roof repair

I did some home renovations and changed my hydro from above ground, which had a line going through the roof, to below ground. This left a hole in roof and through the soffit. Daniel from Protect All was able to come and assess the issue, gave me a quote and had the job completed all within a week. I was working so he took before and after pictures to show me what he had done. He was very good at keeping in contact with me throughout the project. I was very satisfied.

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the protect all family. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Great company

The star score has been reduced because of Homestars internal lack of communication with the company. Continuing to over charge monthly and not responding to messages and emails.
All companies are locked in for a year and there’s nothing we can do about it. It’s unfortunate
We pay $452 monthly and they overcharged and continue to take out monthly without justifying there actions

Revyl
Revyl
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Roof re-shingle

I recently had my sun room roof done by Protect all roofing and was pleased with the professional service I received. Daniel arrived promptly at 9am to give me a quote. We discussed the work that needed to be done, agreed upon a price, and he got started immediately. Daniel and his partner had the job done by 1pm with all the old tiles removed and the site all cleaned up and neat. I was very pleased with the job they did it looks great.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure on our side working for you. Hope everything looks good and stays in tact. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Mimi in Waterloo
Mimi in Waterloo
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Roofing in Orangeville

When we needed immediate help with our roof situation Dale and Daniel came to inspect our roof on the same day as the request was made and gave us an affordable quote. Other companies didn't make time for us or their prices were unreasonable. Protect All Roofing gave us a fast and efficient service. Communication was great and we will recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words.
At Protect All Roofing we make it our goal to be as fair and transparent as possible. Thank you again for putting your trust and home in our hands.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Small roofing project

Responded to a quote request right away as well as any/all email correspondence. Their quote was not the lowest nor the highest but they immediately gave an estimated start date and were very responsive when it had to be delayed due to rain. Work was completed with a minimum of fuss and they were mindful to cleanup after all was done.

Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate you taking the time with us to help you with this project

roof repair

excellent service along with amazing respect and honesty about what needed to be done and how much it would cost. I’m very please with the repair to a section of my roof, they got the shingles colour spot on so you can’t even tell where the repair was done plus the leaks have stopped. Recommend Protect All roofing 100%

we thank you for your hospitality and the respect was reciprocated as well. welcome to the protect all family and if you need anything else done don't hesitate to give us a call

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Great roofing

Timing was perfect they advised my roof was slowly being damaged and possibly could start leaking into my home. They we very quick removing and installing! Clean up was very tidy and everything looked amazing after it was completed.

It was our pleasure and thank you for being a pleasure to work with. Welcome to the protect all roofing family

Tarek from Caledon
Tarek from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Metal Roof

Dale was honest, professional and knowledgeable. He advised me of the best way to solve the problem with my metal roof. I was impressed throughout my dealings with this contractor. He promised he would not let me down and he was true to his word. Incredible and positive experience.

Thank you kindly, it was a pleasure working with you on this project

Al D from Mississauga
Al D from Mississauga

Leaky ceiling

I got this contractor's name from Homestars and we weren't disappointed at all with Dale. He was friendly and professional and knew the problem even before going to check it outside. He took pictures of the window metal seal that was missing and a seal on the roof not done at all, gave us a quote and asked if we wanted to fix the problem on the spot, which we did and then he took the after shots to show the job he had just completed.
Dale is definitely someone we'll be calling in the future if we have any roofing concerns.

Thank you so much for the kind words and it was a pleasure working for you guys.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Roof repair

Dale responded to my request for a quote very quickly & from then in was very responsive & the job was done very quickly & efficiently. He send before & after pictures to verify the job.
Very pleased. It will be perfect if it survives the summer thunderstorms, the real proof of a quality job!

It was very easy doing business with you
All the best

More about Protect All Roofing

Welcome to Protect All. We care about your project by caring about the type of employees that execute the work. All our employees are carefully selected so that they're both genuinely engaging and technically sound. We're your trusted adviser. *** Call us to ask about our FREE drone service and ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Woodbridge?