Canadian Pro Interlocking

Kay C
Kay C
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Retaining wall

I have only great things to say about Joe and his team. We had a retaining wall put in and a complete make over of our front lawn. They came out quickly to have a look, provide a quote and get the job done. They gave multiple options and suggestions with different looks and styles. Even when I added something last minute, they said no problem and got it done. It looks incredible, even my neighbours have commented. We havent had the best of luck with contractors lately but these guys were so friendly, kept us in the loop with updates and did an amazing job. I will definitely be using them for future projects.

thanks so much for the review!

Tronkm in toronto
Tronkm in toronto

New Asphalt Driveway Along Interlocking Path And Step

We needed to get our asphalt driveway replaced and decided to update our builder installed interlocking pathway and steps. We met with a few companies but felt their quotes were too good to be true. This left us with some doubts. I called Canadian Pro Interlocking and they responded quickly. We just got a good vibe from him. We are extremely pleased with the results. The team showed up early, worked hard, and kept us advised as to what they were doing. Neighbors have complimented us on the work. I would recommend Canadian Pro Interlocking without hesitation. Thank you.

thank you!!

Leagle in Markham
Leagle in Markham

Large Driveway With Pavers And Patio Deck

Highly recommend Canadian Pro Interlocking . They started and completed on time and within budget quoted- no hidden surprises.
All were very professional, courteous and hard working. Cleaned up at the end of each day and at end of project, hauling it all away. Very Happy with whole project. Thank you Canadian Pro Interlocking.

thanks for the great review Mr L.

Dayein in Markham
Dayein in Markham

Full Front Driveway Interlock And Natural Stone Patio

Canadian Pro Interlocking was incredibly professional, and the quality of work exceeded my expectations. We were extremely happy with every step from ideation to the final steps of the project. It was on time, well organized and within our budget. I highly recommend them and happy to share their incredible work to you all. Thank you Canadian Pro Interlocking.

thank you for the awesome review!!

Layeu in Markham
Layeu in Markham
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Stone Patio And Front Step

The project was well organized and happened on as timely a basis as weather would allow. The Worker were incredibly skilled and very hard-working. They had impeccable manners and the site was left spotless each evening. We were very pleased with the work. Thank you Canadian Pro Interlocking for this incredible service.

thank you for the great review!

Rabrom in Markham
Rabrom in Markham

Interlocking

I have hired Canadian Pro Interlocking to replace my old worn out sidewalk that leads into my backyard. They have done a great design for my sidewalk and backyard. I was really happy with the service they have provided. I would highly recommend this company because they were hard-working with a great experience and knowledge in the industry. Their time management was amazing and they finished work real professionally. Highly recommended to all.

thank you for the great review!

Carlie in Toronto
Carlie in Toronto

Driveway/Porch

Great company, workman ship looks fantastic. We are very satisfied and will definitely recommend their services.

Zulan in Toronto
Zulan in Toronto

Front yard Interlock

I hired these guys to repair a bad interlock job that was done last year by another contractor. Communication, professionalism and worksmanship were excellent. Can finally enjoy our front yard. Thanks Canadian Pro Interlocking.

thank you!

Vanita in Toronto
Vanita in Toronto

Interlock

This is my 2nd time using Canadian Pro Interlocking. They landscaped our front yard last year and we got them back this year to do the backyard. I found their pricing to be fair and the quality and management of the work to be excellent. Would certainly use them again or recommend them to anyone looking for a good landscaper.

thanks for the awesome review Vanita!

Rafaela in Toronto
Rafaela in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Back Yard Deck and Fencing

Canadian Pro Interlocking's team of subcontracted carpenters and builders, Canadian Pro Interlocking, did an amazing job under sometimes challenging circumstances due to inclement weather and tight rear laneway parking. THE TEAM was efficient, dedicated, flexible and friendly, making sure to inform and ask us along the way about any changes or modifications that made sense. We're thrilled with the final result, and would highly recommend Canadian Pro Interlocking .

thank you so much!

More about Canadian Pro Interlocking

Here at Canadian Pro Interlocking we strive to deliver professional interlocking and paver installation within the GTA. Our attention to detail keeps our standards above the bar. We are a family owned business established in 2002 and from the beginning we have always stood strong by our quality.
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Markham?