Velusina Design And Construction

Georgia
Georgia
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement Reno

Amazing job! He left us speechless. His skillset along with his vision made our basement a place to enjoy with the entire family. Our basement is now fully functional for our guests (when we can have them over again). We redid the lights, ungraded the flooring (including stairs) , added an additional bathroom and kitchen. My husband and I are now saving up for a new addition to our home, and you better believe it that Chris will be our guy without a doubt. Anyone looking to renovate should reach out to Chris, You won't be disappointed.

Pierre
Pierre
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Great personality

Chris came to our house for the purpose of discussing our proposed renovation projects.

During his visit, Chris impressed us with his enthusiasm, level of knowledge and his value-added suggestions. He is focused on providing superior value to his clients, and his commitment, honesty and follow through were quite impressive. We have never experienced such a relationship with other contractors.

The pride he takes in his work, his company were clearly palatable.

We would recommended Chris to anyone envisioning a reno project for their home.

4PJ41
4PJ41
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Chris' phone broke February 9th, however he has access to email, and just chooses to not come back to finish our job. He hasn't been back since mid January when I asked him to remove the debris everyone left. Chris and his crew leave their sites a mess. No drop clothes, no taped off doorways to restrict dust, no mindfulness of plaster going into the HVAC system, no respect for scheduling, among much more. His answer is he will hire professional cleaners when the job is done... The "masonry" laborer did a sloppy, off-center hole cut on the exhaust, and the bricks were left on our deck along with OUR own ladder outside for over a week. The guy came back to clean it, and I see him on our cameras just throwing pieces of the bricks onto the grass while he enjoyed chain smoking. Every single new item installed needed to be fixed, and we are still having people over who we've had to pay to fix Chris' work, since he won't come back. Chris was paid in full, and did not complete his scope of work. A pregnant woman installed the appliances (which his crew was supposed to do) - his response? "Oh sorry you had to plug in a fridge." PS - see said fridge plug in photos!

Jenna in Toronto
Jenna in Toronto

Amazing work, easy to work with

We hired Chris to do an extension on our house. He is an innovative visionaire! He has such an amazing talent and vision for architecture and design, we trusted him COMPLETELY with our renovations. The outcome is BEAUTIFUL. We had consistent, clear communication throughout our contract and he was such a pleasant person to work with. I cannot recommend him enough and will tell everyone about him!

Thank you very much for the kind words Jenna, you have been more than a pleasure to work with and I cannot say how much I have enjoyed the experience working together

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Home Renovation

Chris was a pleasure to work with! He came in and immediately had amazing ideas for our house. We only had a budget of $150,000 to work with and he was able to meet all of our demands. We couldn’t be happier with our home! Thank you Chris and your wonderful team for all your hard work.

Thank you Amanda, it was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Wishing you both a safe and happy Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year

ChiroPath in Toronto
ChiroPath in Toronto

Commercial Space

Great experience working with Chris and his team, good quality work with attention to detail and able to think in their client's best interest. Definitely recommend anyone looking for professional construction & Reno work!

Thank you Dr. Li and Dr. Wang, it was a pleasure working with you both. I wish you continued success in your already accomplished careers and look forward to further growth in the coming years.

KButler23 in Markham
KButler23 in Markham

Storage and Prep/Work Area

Excellent customer service! Great workmanship and attention to detail. Worked with me to bring my ideas to life. Cares about his work and it shows. I could live in my work prep and storage area - it's that amazing! Thank you to Velusina Design and Construction.

Thank you Kandice, it was a pleasure working with you and Ken. Wishing you both a very Happy New Year

Large Signage Project

Chris is an outstanding professional that has exceeded my expectations. Not only, did he meet our extremely aggressive timelines, he delivered it with a smile. Chris and his team tackled the project with a high level of confidence and integrity; confidence that was a necessity to achieve a successful completion. I highly recommend Chris and his team for your GC Project needs.

Thank you so much for your kind words Yian, it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working together on the next project

Mark in
Mark in

Full home renovation

Chris and his team are one of the few contractors that I chose to work for. They understand the process of construction, and the nessicary details to achieve incredible results. When it comes to custom homes and luxury renovations; it's the planning and design that make the difference in the finished product!

Thank you Mark you are one of the best at what you do. Always a professional, diligent about your work and a cleanliness in work that is unmatched

Jon Stoyan in Scarborough
Jon Stoyan in Scarborough

Interior Design and Construction

Truly one of the most professional Design and Construction companies I have had the pleasure working with. I had three rented homes, in which I needed to do a complete renovation before putting on the market for sale. Speaking with Chris, I knew that this will only be the start of a great friendship. Helpful, intellectual, relationship oriented professional truly understanding his clients and their needs. Thus implementing their needs and wants not exceeding their budget with an outstanding re-design to wow you walking through the front doors.

Thank you again for the hard work and dedication.

Thank you so much for the kind review Jon, you are a truly kind person and getting to you know more over the years in a professional and personal capacity has been a rewarding experience.

More about Velusina Design And Construction

As a Full Service Design and Build company, we at Velusina Design and Construction pride ourselves in our ability to deconstruct the most intricate of projects in an effort to provide clarity and bring to reality all of our clients requirements.

From Custom Homes, Renovations and Restorations, Remodeling and Extensions to General Contracting Services we take pride in our hands on approach with every aspect of the job from the most seemingly minute details to the initial drafting and design beginnings. Bringing your project from conception to completion while seamlessly integrating our flare for modern design and construction techniques, is something that you can come to expect from Velusina Design and Construction.

Put our expertise to the test and allow us to show you why we will become your contractors of choice for you upcoming renovation projects. It’s your home, and it’s about time that you start to truly enjoy it.