Father And Sons Flooring Ltd

MANDA
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

AMAZING

AMAZING SERVICE
Sean was wonderful to deal with, communication was great, they had a great quality of carpet and underpadding. They showed up on time, did great work and cleaned up after themselves as well. The cost was very well priced and I highly recommend them. I had used another provider for our upstairs and will have them back to redo them as they were not as good as Father and Sons Flooring. For the price and service you cannot go wrong- I am very satisfied and my carpet looks and feels amazing. I hmmed and hawed a lot about which colour and Sean was very patient and even spoke with me after hours when I wanted to change my mind (I ended up sticking with the original colour I chose and am glad I did) but it was after hours and he went above and beyond to assist me. GREAT SERVICE!!!!

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - we like to thank you for your very kind words and review Amanda! You picked a great colour and considering the colour differences between the two - it matches really well with your other flooring - and does feel great. When it comes to our customers homes or businesses- we understand the selection is very important as generally it's something that you have to live with for many years to come - so quality, appearance and the work we do has to be great! Anytime we are available - we always do our best to help anyone we provide services too - it's hard to find that in the world today! You were amazing to work with through the whole process and thank you for your kindness, positive energy and again taking the time to review us! If you ever need us for carpeting again in the future, we're a call/text or email away! We truly appreciate it! Stay safe and healthy! (Shawn but I won't hold it against you! :))

Fang
Fang
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet replacement

Excellent work Chris and Shawn with carpet supply and installation for my bedrooms and hall! I do not hesitate to recommend them to those who need their services. Thanks Chris and Shawn!

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, thank you for choosing us for your carpet replacement Fang and taking the time to write a review for us. We hope all the moving and other renovations go very smooth for you and your family! It was a pleasure working with you, your wife and your lovely daughter who supervised us here and there from start to finish on the job! Stay safe and healthy and if you ever need anything in the future feel free to reach out to us anytime! Thank you again Fang!

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Replaced carpet on stairs

Love this company.
Very quick responses.
Very fair pricing.
Delivered the quote earlier than they said they would have it done. Which never happens for us.
Showed up when they said they would AND were sooo clean. They didn’t just tidy they vacuumed. I haven’t had a work area left so cleaned before.
If you need carpet replaced or added to your home these are the people to do it.

Thank you so much for your kind review. On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - our main goal is to make sure you are happy from quote until completion! We do our best to leave your home as neat and clean as it was prior to us doing our work. Hope you and your family stay safe and healthy and if you ever need carpeting in the future for basement/other areas, we will be more than happy to help! Thank you again.

Zeshan in Markham
Zeshan in Markham

Carpet replacement

Manage a property for a client overseas I was not able to attend the install, they professionally handled the entire removal and installation of carpet. Treated me like family and made me look good in front of my client. Good people highly recommend.

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, we like to thank you Mr. Zeshan Mirza for the kind review. Aside from being an absolutely amazing Realtor, you are also a great person. If anyone reading this review or response needs a great agent, I assure you Zeshan Mirza (just google him) will take care of you as I experienced a true class act professional from start to finish and hope to be of help with future projects. Stay safe and healthy!

BJ
BJ

Condo carpet installation -living room and bedroom

Shawn provided a free carpet installation quote. Quote included removal of old carpet and cleaning up. They were clear and transparent in their quote.
I wasn't sure which carpet to choose and Shawn patiently answered all my questions and addressed my concerns- he is very knowledgeable. Shawn and his team did an absolute stellar job on the day. Very professional and punctual.
They got rid of the old carpet and vacuumed the whole area. From quote to completion I had no complaints. I'm a very satisfied customer and I would not hesitate in recommending their service.

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, we appreciate the kind words Bobby! Every interaction was pleasant and we are truly lucky to have such awesome clients as yourself. Thank you for taking the time to review us and sharing your carpeting experience! Stay safe and healthy!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Carpeted stairs

Great customer service and workmanship! They were extremely accommodating and easy to get ahold of. Prices were also very reasonable. They were respectful not only to us but also of our house and took great care when installing the carpet. We only use them going forward.

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD, we truly appreciate the time taken to write the review and kind words! We strive on any carpet job from quote to completion an excellent experience! Stay safe and healthy!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement carpet

Recently purchased our first home and needed to our carpet down the stairs and basement. Shawn was incredible to work with. Given the pandemic and lockdown, Shawn came right to our door and had more samples than expected, all from his vehicle. Great customer service. Very informative, was early for every appointment and property viewing. His crew was amazing day of, very respectful. Super happy with these guys, will definitely be using them again!

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring Ltd we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us T. Chris' expertise and skills in carpet are exceptional and our team works great together. We are also lucky to have such great clientele as yourself! Enjoy your new home and glad everything worked out perfectly from quote to completion! Hopefully you don't have to do much more work at your home but we are happy to help if you ever need us! Stay safe and healthy! Thank you again!

EM in Courtice
EM in Courtice
9 reviews Courtice, ON

Carpet Installation

Our experience with Shawn and Chris was terrific. They were so kind, conscientious and professional. Their workmanship is tremendous and we couldn’t be more happy with the quality of work and the quality of the carpet and underpad. They also did a wonderful job installing transition strips by the bathroom vinyl flooring and the bar area vinyl flooring, choosing a very nice match too.

On behalf of us all at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - we are thankful and happy to have provided you with your carpeting needs and matching the vinyl transitions needed for areas of your basement! We hope you enjoy your carpet for many years to come and enjoy your basement again! Thank you for taking the time to review us - we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience as we strive to make everyone happy with the work we do! Stay safe and healthy!

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpeting

Father and Sons Flooring Ltd were fantastic.
They explained all work to be done with helpful advice. The work was professional and quick.
I’ll be calling Father and Sons Flooring for my next project at home.

Thank you so much Elaine for taking the time to review us! On behalf of all of us at Father and Sons Flooring - we appreciate customers like you and your family! It was great working with you from start to completion and will be more than happy to help you with any of your carpeting needs in the future! Stay safe and healthy!

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Fast, efficient and friendly service

Shawn was fast and efficient with our replacement of our carpet on our stairs. Great price and the work was completed within a day. Him and his team were clean and completed the job on time! Would refer them to friends and family - thanks Shawn!

On behalf of all of us at Father and Sons Flooring LTD - we would like to thank you Melissa and Charles for taking the time to review us! We appreciate the kind words and are happy you are happy with your new carpet! It'll last for many years to come! We greatly appreciate referrals as it helps us keep busy as well as reviews for potential clients! We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy and keep an eye out for foxes there :). Thank you again Melissa!

More about Father And Sons Flooring Ltd

Need carpet? Well you've found the right guys.

Areas include(but not limited to) Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Bowmanville, Port Perry, Courtice, Markham, Stouffville, Scarborough, Aurora, Newmarket and all surrounding areas in the Greater Toronto Area!

We've saved our customers hundreds & thousands of dollars when comparing quotations provided by 'the competition'. Unlike the competition, we don't just sell the carpet, our professional team installs it also.

How can we offer such great savings? Unlike the competition, we keep our overhead costs to a minimum while delivering absolute professional results. Also because of our amazing Shop At Home Shop Experience. Your room is the showroom because we bring our carpet & flooring samples to you when you call us (416-931-8887)! Large selection & many styles. Our savings become your savings. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Our Price are AMAZING. Our carpet/flooring quality and installation is amazing!

We've got all the right tools, equipment, team and expertise to professionally install your floor.

We always greatly appreciate referrals and positive feedback from our clients.

We do not sell any defective or second-grade flooring. We provide a one year installation warranty(although there shouldn't be any issues for many years).

Call us for your Free Measurement and Quote Today! 416-931-8887 or e-mail info@fnsflooring.com

Residential & Commercial.

***

Father and Sons Flooring Ltd is proudly Canadian owned and operated. With decades of experience in the flooring industry, we have an in-depth and superior understanding of flooring.

One room, one floor, one house, one building, banquet halls, office buildings or hotels - our seasoned professionals have worked in all these environments delivering excellent results in very timely fashions.

We also offer wholesale flooring materials, supplies and other products to installers and retailers.

***

Our name was inspired by the late great Nick M. With over 30+ years in the flooring industry, he successfully installed millions of square feet of flooring throughout Toronto/GTA and Ontario. His knowledge and expertise was not only passed down to his children over the last several decades, but also to friends and others in the flooring industry. He treated every son, as his son. Any client/customer, as his family. His honesty, integrity, kind, golden heart, sense of humor and exceptional work habits are a major inspiration to us. Every project was completed to his perfection and embedded in the core of Father and Sons Flooring LTD.