Comfort Windows & Doors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Comfort Windows & Doors

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very Satisfied

Comfort Windows is amazing. First I did my front door with them and they did a fantastic job so I called them back to do all my windows. I love supporting Canadian companies as well so it was a win-win situation for me. The installers were very professional and knowledgeable, they took their time on my project to make sure it was done to my satisfaction. I also want to thank Julian who went out of his way to make my experience a memorable one. Julian understood my situation and worked with me through everything. He solved problems that arose at the very last minute with such grace. Julian is the best salesman that I have worked. I would highly recommend Comfort Windows and Doors to anyone who is in the market for new windows and doors

We are so pleased that you're happy with our products and installation. We truly appreciate your kind words!

Shaylee in Orleans
Shaylee in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

What a great experience dealing with Comfort Windows & Doors

What a great experience dealing with Comfort Windows & Doors ! Right from the get go; working with Julzs to decide on the perfect product choices up to the final installation. Couldn’t be happier with the process as well as the result! The installers were professional and courteous (left the space so clean you wouldn’t know they had worked there!) We replaced double front doors and given the quality of the Comfort Windows & Doors we regret we didn’t do so earlier. We will highly recommend this company to family and friends.

Thank you for the lovely review. We do our very best to go above and beyond for our customers.

matt
matt
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace Front Door

We were very impressed with the service we received from Julian, and the installers. They were very professional, listened to our needs, and went above and beyond to deliver on the product we paid for. I will definitely recommend them to all our family, friends and colleagues! A job well done!!

We're so happy to hear of your satisfaction with your newly installed windows.
Thank you for your kind and exceptional feedback!
All the best,

franca
franca

Kitchen Sliding Door .

I highly recommend Comfort Windows and Doors for your home. Very professional. The work was on time and the install was done in a very clean and professional manner.

- Franca

Thank you for entrusting Comfort Windows with your homes recent Patio Door replacement. We're glad that we met your expectations, and that everything was done in a tidy and professional manner.
We appreciate your feedback immensely, and hope to work alongside you again if ever required.
Kindest regards,

kim
kim

Window Replacement

Very happy with windows for my condo and the installation process which was not without challenges due to configuration of condo. The install crew worked steadily and cleaned up throughly. Good attention paid to detail and getting it right. Quite pleased and would happily recommend.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for the 10-star feedback! We appreciate you entrusting us with your home, and are delighted to hear that our crew was through and clean.

Karen C.
Karen C.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Door

Our door was replaced with a new door - it’s gorgeous! The staff are great to work with! The work was done on time and on budget.

Thank you for choosing Comfort Windows for your recent entry door replacement project! It is great to see that you felt well informed by our staff.
We will be sure to pass this feedback along to the team, and we hope to have the opportunity of working alongside you again in the future.

Shoshana
Shoshana

Windows & Doors

We had our front windows & doors replaced by Comfort Windows and we were very happy with both the end result and the workmanship. Julian's crew were professional, and great to deal with

Hi there,
Thank you for the 10-star feedback! We appreciate you entrusting us with your home, and are delighted to hear that everyone involved provided exceptional customer service.

More about Comfort Windows & Doors

At Comfort Windows & Doors we supply and install quality energy-efficient windows and doors.
***
Comfort Windows & Doors will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.
***
We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel, and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.
***
Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry’s top standards. We carry a solid product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.
***
We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.
We accept Visa/Mastercard/Debit/Cheque and Cash

No commission salespeople, Deal directly with the owner