Comfort Windows & Doors

Reviews for Comfort Windows & Doors

Crawford
Crawford

Windows

The installation was quick and clean and the team was courteous. We are very pleased with the final product and the work the team did to remove our old windows and install the new ones.

We are so happy that Comfort Windows met your expectations. Thank you

KH
KH
1 review Brossard,

Windows n Patio door

Customer service is top notch, Julian is available around the clock and shows he cares and has alot of patience for my many questions. The price as fair and the product was great. The installers did show up abit late but we are in toronto. Things happen. At the end of the day his crew was friendly and showed that they cared. They laid down drop clothes everywhere and cleaned up afterwards as well.

Kirby, because we have wonderful customers like you, we strive to meet your needs. we are so happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you!

mc
mc

Window installation

Comfort Windows & Doors provided excellent service for my window installation. The work was done when promised as promised. The installers efficiently put in the windows and diligently cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend Comfort Windows & Doors.

We do our very best to overachieve, Margaret. It's so nice to know that we did this on your home! You'll be very happy with your purchase from Comfort Windows for many years.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

2 windows

good price, work done well, and on time as Promised Julian and his crew were efficient and cleaned up after too. the house is a whole lot warmer now too

Ron
Ron

Window Replacement

This company was incredible. They delivered 100% on what they promised. Julian was extremely professional and totally honest. He came to our house measured and sent us back a quote later. When we confirmed he gave us an approximate date when we could expect the windows installed. He was spot on. It was a 3 day job as we replaced all the windows in our house. The installers arrived on time the first day and the subsequent day. They did an amazing job. I couldn’t find one fault and I’m picky. The installers covered everything in the rooms where they were working and cleaned up nicely afterwards.
First class windows and job! I would highly recommend Julian and his team.

Thanks Ron. Customer satisfaction is Comfort Windows & Doors Inc's number one priority. We are also pleased we met all your expectations.

EtobicokeGuy
EtobicokeGuy

Exterior Door Replacement

Julian and team were punctual and have good attention to detail. Work was done well and with care.

We strive for customer satisfaction and we are happy to have another happy customer

fshum
fshum

Windows and doors

They provided good advise before giving me the quotation. Reasonable price. They completed the job on time and clean up really well after the job is done. In addition, someone from the company even come and make sure all the window installed correctly. They are friendly and nice. Outstanding performance.

I am so glad that I chose them to change my windows and doors.

Dear Fiona. We appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to write such a beautiful review on Comfort Windows. Thanks so much. You've made a great investment in your home. Congratulations!

Bob
Bob

Porch Enclosure Installation

Very professionally done. Crew very courteous. Arrived on time and got right to work. Kept the outside very clean. You could not tell there was any work done.
Finished product was more than expected. They did a great job.

Thank you for your review and we are happy your expectations were met.

pcvella
pcvella

Window and Door Replacement

I had them replace all of the windows and doors in my house. I am very happy with the final results.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We are so glad that you are pleased with your project and thanks for making Comfort Windows & Doors your # 1 choice...
Regards Julian

Jar
Jar

Windows and Doors

I received windows and doors for my whole house. Work was done very promptly and professionally. I will recommend to everyone I know. Very happy with how everything turned out!

Jar, because we have wonderful customers like you, we strive to meet your needs. We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you!

More about Comfort Windows & Doors

At Comfort Windows & Doors we supply and install quality energy-efficient windows and doors.
***
Comfort Windows & Doors will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.
***
We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel, and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.
***
Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry’s top standards. We carry a solid product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.
***
We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.
We accept Visa/Mastercard/Debit/Cheque and Cash

No commission salespeople, Deal directly with the owner