Flooring Wizard Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T3E 6T4

Reviews for Flooring Wizard Inc.

Wayne
Wayne

Sanding and ReFinishing of Hardwood Flooring

Marko, of Flooring Wizard Ltd., began the contractor relationship on a positive note by being punctual for the estimate and review or flooring meeting. During that time he answered all the questions my wife and I had. He also made suggestions and provided additional information so that there would be no "surprises" when it came time to do the job.
When Marko showed up to do the work, he got right to the task, and remained on task the entire project. He didn't skip from project to project.
His sanding machine was virtually dust free and functioned w/o incident. The sanding paper, and finishing products were of top quality. The final finishing of the floors was excellent. We are very pleased with the results and would recommend Marko to anyone looking to refinish their hardwood floors.

Mr. Wayne your kind words mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your project.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Small Floor Patch

We were redoing our kitchen; needed a small repair done where the old island used to be. Marko visited our home; provided advise and did a great job. Fast service

Thank you so much for your review it's means a lot to us!!!

I M.
I M.

Floor Replacement

Marko did an excellent job on the replacement of our flooring. During the planning stages of our project, Marko provided a number of good recommendations and gave honest opinions on how best to proceed. During the project, Marko kept the workplace clean and tidy and provided regular updates on the progression of the work. I expect to use Marko again in the future and would highly recommend Flooring Wizards to others.

Ian it was a pleasure being involved with your floor project. Thank you for your great recommendation! We're here for you anytime!

terry m.
terry m.
2 reviews Black Diamond, AB

Hardwood floor finishing

Marco did an excellent job. He did quality workmanship and is dedicated to his profession. I would highly recommend flooring wizard for any hardwood flooring.

Thank you Terry for your kind words. It was a pleasure!!!

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary

hardwood removal and install new hardwood

Marko and his crews were very professional, reliable and extremely efficient. Their estimate was very competitive, the crews were quick and the complete job was left in a very clean condition which usually does not happen under normal construction procedures. I will hire Marko to do more for work in our house and would recommend him to anybody that requires more floor work. Chris K.

Good evening Helen & Chris, thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. It’s so nice to hear that you are satisfied with our work. Enjoy in your new floor!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hardwood floor refinishing

Flooring wizard Inc provide the best service for DUSTLESS Sanding and Refinishing Hardwood floors and stairs all over Calgary and Surroundings.
They have reputation to do quality work I would highly recommend

Thank you so much!
Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

Jelena
Jelena

Laminate & Hardwood

Marko did our laminate flooring. Very professional work and workmen. Everything looks great! Work was done in time as specified and was very affordable too. Marko came over and we discussed our needs and he gave his feedback on what would work. He was very helpful with the design and explained to us several options to choose from. He was always on time and worked hard and fast.

Our friends have an old hardwood floor and they thought it was not salvageable. Marko came in to check it out and he explained that refinishing would make it look as new. He was very professional and honest. The workmanship was excellent! Floors look brand new!

I would highly recommend this company. They respond to inquiries very fast as well!

Thank you Jelena!
It was a pleasure and challenging, at the same time, working on your floor.
We are very glad that you are satisfied with our work, and thank you again for a great review!

Barb in Calgary
Barb in Calgary

Refinishing of existing hardwood floors

Flooring Wizard resanded and restained our existing maple hardwood floors. We decided for a new look, going from natural maple to a walnut colour. LOVE THE NEW LOOK! Marko our contractor did a great job with making us the right stain until we were satisfied. I would do this renovation again. Once again THANK YOU MARKO FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new floor!

Jake Pavlovic in Calgary
Jake Pavlovic in Calgary

Amazing Flooring

Marko is true professional, responsible, flexible, and most importantly gets the job done perfectly. I would recommend him highly for your home or business flooring. Flooring Wizard did hardwood in my house, removal of old floor, installation of hardwood and finally finishing

Many thanks for your review and recommendation Jake, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Filip Borac in Trail
Filip Borac in Trail
1 review Trail, BC

Hardwood and vynil

Did a fantastic job installing hardwood at my parents' house that I had him then install vynil flooring at my apartment. Went above and beyond to ensure I had the best quality flooring at the best price. Finished in a timely manner as well. Great work overall. I would highly recommend.

Hi Filip! We are so glad that you and your parents are satisfied with our work. Thank you for your review!

More about Flooring Wizard Inc.

We are a small flooring company based in Calgary with over 10 years of experience in Canada and Europe. Flooring is our true passion. It is not just a thing you walk on, flooring is a part of the heart called home. Our priorities are to deliver top quality craftsmanship to our customers and durability which leads to long term satisfaction.