Cedar Ridge Outdoor Products

Cedar Ridge Outdoor Products

Reviews for Cedar Ridge Outdoor Products

Custom Built Shed

Value
Erik and his team did an absolutely amazing job on building our shed… the craftsmanship is fantastic…
To work with a professional like Erik is breathtaking, he is very patient, pleasant to talk to, listens to the needs of customers and inputs his professional opinion when needed…
I would definitely recommend Cedar Ridge outdoor products…

Cabana and pergola

The service and craftsman ship was excellent . The attention to detail was greatly appreciated. Most contractors half way through a project cut corners or rush things and Erik made sure things were done right . Highly recommend Cedar Ridge Outdoor products if you like it done right the first time .

hoffman32
hoffman32
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Single Slope Shed

Erik and his team did a awesome job building the shed. Erik is great to work with from all the options he offers for shed customization, to his communication and execution on the project! All around a great experience!

melissa
melissa
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Quality Shed, Professional Friendly Service

I absolutely love our new shed! High quality and looks great. Erik took the time to understand what I wanted and talked me through different options and the benefits of each. He is easy to get ahold of and very friendly. Erik really cares about delivering the best and went above and beyond. I love the extra touches like the flower boxes and window shutters. We are using the shed for storage, but it is so nice that it's become a joke that someone could move in.

Nigel from Aurora
Nigel from Aurora
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Shed Under Deck

In 2019, I gave Cedar Ridge Outdoor Products a unique challenge. It was to create a shed under an existing deck between the existing posts. Additionally, it was to be built on a concrete pad I and the outside was to be painted to match existing interlocking pavers. Erik and his team did it all in the timeline and costs we agreed to! It looks great! The craftsmanship of the shed is top-notch and I am sure it will last for many years. Thank you, Erik for a job well done!

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Cedar Ridge and the DIY Customer

As a bit of a handyman, I wanted to build my own shed. I wanted plans and materials but the standard big box store packages were not to my liking. That’s when I found Cedar Ridge online.

Erik supplied superior materials and easy to follow plans and instructions that made construction a breeze. Throughout the build, whenever I had a question he was quick to respond with helpful guidance.

If you’re looking to build your own top quality shed from a company with great service, you won’t find one any better than Cedar Ridge!

peter.reynolds
peter.reynolds

Wooden pergola and shed for backyard

Erik and his team did a fantastic job building a 12x12 wooden pergola and a 10x6 shed in our backyard.

Erik jumped into our job with enthusiasm and sent us a number of drawings of the shed and pergola, with design suggestions and recommendations. This was very help for us to visualize the final product and gave us confidence in him and his company.

Erik and his team were also very friendly and hard working.

The final products are amazing. The pergola is a very well built and looks beautiful and the shed is sturdy and also looks great!

Thanks Erik and the team at Cedar Ridge, you guys were a pleasure to work with and the ends results are incredible!

Shed

Very good workmanship and good communication if there were any delays or changes (which can happen with any project).

Cedar Shed

Eric, was willing to show us his previous work. We were impressed with his workmanship and enthusiasm in working with wood. His confidence reflected in a beautiful final product. I have learned a new term from my neighbours, shed envy. They all ask for the company that made it, Cedar Ridge Outdoor Products.

haha thanks so much Kevin! That made me smile

Kathryn
Kathryn
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Outdoor kitchen structure

Excellent workmanship, great attention to detail, Absolutely captured our vision for this structure. Team was respectful and kept site clean. I will have them back for future projects.

Awesome! we are very glad you like it. We are very excited to finish the kitchen and pergola part in the spring. Talk soon

More about Cedar Ridge Outdoor Products

Specializing in storage solutions for over 15 years, Cedar Ridge recognizes the value a high-quality shed can add to a modern-day property. Home builders are designing homes with more living space and less storage space and while that is great for the family, it creates overstocked closets, cramped garages, and unusable basements. Storage sheds are a perfect way to declutter your home while adding a beautiful addition to your property. At Cedar Ridge Outdoor Products, we work with you to design affordable storage solutions that compliment the needs of your family without compromising on quality.