Snowy Owl Services Inc.

General Contractors
Mississauga ON L5E 3H2
General Contractors
Snowy Owl Services Inc.

Reviews for Snowy Owl Services Inc.

CAROL
CAROL

Backyard fence

Hired Jason & his team and couldn’t be happier!
Professional, on time, courteous.
The fence is awesome, very well built, exactly what I asked for.
He even repaired my gate, that wasn’t in the original scope of work.
I will definitely have Jason back again.

Thanks Carol, you're a sweetie. It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence Installation

I am so happy I found Jason! I needed my old fence replaced and while trying to find a contractor I came across his lawn sign. He responded immediately to my email and came by the next day to provide a quote. Jason and his team did an incredible job. They were professional, friendly and Jason really takes pride in his work.
I've already asked him to do some other exterior repairs!
I definitely recommend Jason and Snowy Owl Services.

Thanks a lot. we are always up for seeing how we can help out.

Louise
Louise

Fence Installation

Jason and his team are simply the best! Jason reached out immediately asking what I needed done and provided a quote in a timely manner.
Their work started shortly after. There was a tree on the fence line that they cut down and disposed of. They carted away the old fence and took their time ensuring the new fence was just perfect. This is the first company I have used in a long time that I would recommend whole heartily. I am already planning what next project I can have Jason work on. A huge thank you to Jason and his team.

Thanks Louise, it was a pleasure working for you as well.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Assemble a metal gazebo

I am completely satisfied with the job Snowy Owl Services did this week assembling our metal gazebo. Well done! Friendly crew. Put together quicker than I thought it would be. These are not as easy to put together as they look!

Tell me about it. Took longer than we thought, but we had fun while doing it. Thanks for the kind review.

New Fence and Gate

We and our neighbours had Snowy Owl construct a fence between our properties as well as another privacy fence and gate on the other side of our backyard. The last 2 photos show the yard before the construction.
Even before the job started I found Jason always responded promptly to any questions which was a good sign. The crew showed up on time and everything went very smoothly over the course of several days. We and our neighbours were impressed with the quality of work and how we were always consulted on design features. Overall, I would definitely recommend this company

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with all of you as well and we look forward to helping you out with any future projects.

Fence and Deck

I had some issues with my fence and some loose cracked boards. This team showed up and was in and out with in the week every thing looks just like he promised. No mess and no issues with payment. I will use these guys again for my front porch when needed.

Thanks for your review and we appreciate your business now and in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence Construction

Thank you Snowy Owl Services! Great work! We hired Jason and his crew a couple of times to do some yard work and install the fence (a portion of it). It is a reliable and responsible contractor. Two years ago and this fall we used their services. We are very pleased with the quality of work and punctuality of the crew. The project was done as agreed with no delays. Easy to work with, responsive company. Positive experience, well-built fence. Thank you Snowy Owl!

We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you in the future.

Installed shelves in my garage, painted garage dooe and replaced so.e.broken patio stones.

Jason was quick to call me back and showed up on the time decided. He priced the job well for me and was very knowledgeable. He showed up with another worker who was also very knowledgeable. The jobs were done great and I am very happy with the service. I am recommending him to my neighbors as a few of them asked for his info because they were impressed with the work.

Thanks, we appreciate your business and referrals.

Anica in Etobicoke
Anica in Etobicoke

Great

Jason and his partner installed 5 double doors and 1 single door, including the trim. They did a very good job for a very competitive price.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing any other jobs you'd like us to do.

Side gate

I was extremely impressed with the quick response, professionalism, quote and job well done. Better than I expected to be honest. I would highly recommend and would definitely use again. I wanted a side gate installed to stop people from cutting thru my property. It is an odd spot angle just being an old house / lot. And they made it look amazing and exactly what I was looking for. So easy to work with as well.

We thank you for your kind words. This is the exact kind of service and ingenuity that we strive to provide. We look forward to any opportunities that we can help you with in the future.

More about Snowy Owl Services Inc.

Attention to detail is our specialty. Ensuring clients are happy with what they pay for.
Our company website is undergoing some changes. We appreciate your patience.