Snowy Owl Services Inc.

219 Gray Road Stoney Creek ON L8E 1T9

Snowy Owl Services Inc.

Reviews for Snowy Owl Services Inc.

Andrew in Hamilton
Andrew in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Fence

Cant say enough positive things about Jason and his crew. They were fast, professional and tidy. The fence looks perfect and I will most definitely be hiring these guys again for future jobs. Highly recommend!

Thanks a bunch, Andrew. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to our next project with you.

Frank Wagner from Burlington
Frank Wagner from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New Fence

Workmanship is very good. Workers were courteous and site was kept clean. Very pleased. Thanks Jason.

Thanks for the review Frank. It was our pleasure to help you with your fence needs.

Scott in Hamilton
Scott in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional, Timely, Pride of workmanship

I could not be happier with Snowy Owl Services. Jason is a professional with attention to detail. He ensures that his work or that of his employees is up to his standards. The results are impressive. SOS offers friendly, timely service. Delivers results on time and went beyond to work with me on “out of scope” requests. I highly recommend SOS.

Thanks, Scott. we look forward to helping you and your family/friends with anything that we can.

Robert
Robert

We hired Jason to repair two decks with composite material. He did a great job

Working with Jason we decided to go with composite material for appearance and because it requires less maintenance. Materials were hard to get but we waited 3-4 weeks and Jason did a great job, including new railing.. Work was on time and on budget.

Thanks Robert. It was truly a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you with future projects.

Danial
Danial

Great work and a quick turnaround

I had a great time working with the team at Snowy Owl. They resodded our front lawn and added a small garden for us. A few weeks later and our lawn is looking beautiful.

They were quick, efficient, and cost effective.

Thanks Danial. It was a pleasure to help beautify your property. We look forward to helping you with any project you may have in the future.

CAROL
CAROL

Backyard fence

Hired Jason & his team and couldn’t be happier!
Professional, on time, courteous.
The fence is awesome, very well built, exactly what I asked for.
He even repaired my gate, that wasn’t in the original scope of work.
I will definitely have Jason back again.

Thanks Carol, you're a sweetie. It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence Installation

I am so happy I found Jason! I needed my old fence replaced and while trying to find a contractor I came across his lawn sign. He responded immediately to my email and came by the next day to provide a quote. Jason and his team did an incredible job. They were professional, friendly and Jason really takes pride in his work.
I've already asked him to do some other exterior repairs!
I definitely recommend Jason and Snowy Owl Services.

Thanks a lot. we are always up for seeing how we can help out.

Louise
Louise

Fence Installation

Jason and his team are simply the best! Jason reached out immediately asking what I needed done and provided a quote in a timely manner.
Their work started shortly after. There was a tree on the fence line that they cut down and disposed of. They carted away the old fence and took their time ensuring the new fence was just perfect. This is the first company I have used in a long time that I would recommend whole heartily. I am already planning what next project I can have Jason work on. A huge thank you to Jason and his team.

Thanks Louise, it was a pleasure working for you as well.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Assemble a metal gazebo

I am completely satisfied with the job Snowy Owl Services did this week assembling our metal gazebo. Well done! Friendly crew. Put together quicker than I thought it would be. These are not as easy to put together as they look!

Tell me about it. Took longer than we thought, but we had fun while doing it. Thanks for the kind review.

New Fence and Gate

We and our neighbours had Snowy Owl construct a fence between our properties as well as another privacy fence and gate on the other side of our backyard. The last 2 photos show the yard before the construction.
Even before the job started I found Jason always responded promptly to any questions which was a good sign. The crew showed up on time and everything went very smoothly over the course of several days. We and our neighbours were impressed with the quality of work and how we were always consulted on design features. Overall, I would definitely recommend this company

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with all of you as well and we look forward to helping you out with any future projects.

More about Snowy Owl Services Inc.

Attention to detail is our specialty. Ensuring clients are happy with what they pay for.