Five Lions Heating & Cooling Inc.

283 Pharmacy Ave. Toronto ON M1L 3G1
Five Lions Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Five Lions Heating & Cooling Inc.

ash in Whitby
ash in Whitby
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Five Lions to the rescue with broken tankless water heater

In a typical cold winter day our tankless hot water heater stopped working, knowing who to call Five Lions was my first thought
Sure enough in about an hour MOE was at my door for o check it. First was the bad news and hat it was the heat exchanger which the most expensive part but wait Five Lions come to the rescue; they called the manufacturer as my heater was over 10 years old and luckily the exchanger was still under the warranty. Moe stayed on the phone with them over couple of hours and for two days he was chase them until they decided to replace the whole unit and not the exchanger (good job MOE)
They brought the new unit and did the install. Very clean job; no mess, no boxes left after and very social distancing conscious. Thank you MOE for you professionalism and honesty

I will never use anyone else but Five Lions for all my HVAC needs and I am recommending them to every one not just to my friends but to everyone

Thank you Ash for such a kind review, we know how important it is when any of our HVAC equipments go down we treat all our customer matters lik if it was our own and more, I'm very happy everything worked out in your favor enjoy your new tankless water heater we appreciate your business and looking forward to serving you in future.

David Nuri in Renfrew
David Nuri in Renfrew

HVAC guys that hit it out of the part every time.

These guys are incredible. In the summer they installed the gas line for my BBQ and kitchen stove (in one day). They then installed registers all over the house, rearranged my HVAC, and set up my Google nest (over a couple days). Recently, they replaced my furnace and installed a humidifier after coming by and running a quick diagnostic. In some ways, they sort of saved our lives given that the old furnace, once taken apart, looked like it was overheating and close to catching fire. Each time the service was superb. It was fast, clean, and reasonably priced. The furnace was actually replaced within 3 days of my calling them, which was much needed given the recent Sub-Zero temperatures. By far the best trade I hired in renovating my house. 100% I will be using them for my future HVAC work.

Thank you David for taking the time out of your busy day the write us a great review we appreciate it we're glad you're happy with our work will be looking forward to working with you and future thanks again.

Home Renovation

Moe and his team were great. Very reasonable in terms of price and worked quickly. Very happy with the end result!

Thank you for your kind review we appreciate it looking forward working with you in future.

New Attic Airpac Aircondition

We recently had Maurice (Mo) over to our home to quote on replacing our 30 year old attic airconditioner. It's an old bungalow home in east york so the only way to have AC is running it in the attic. Mo gave us a very fair price for a new Gooodman AC unit including the air handler along with delivery and installation. We had quotes from other reputable companies but Five Lions Heating and Cooling were who we chose because Mo did a great job explaining his quote and the associated work effort. The job took two days to complete as we expected and the quality of workmanship was second to none. In fact they took great care to not mess the house up and did a very thorough job cleaning up and removing any trace that they had been in the house. Mo and his team are very respectful and know their stuff. The price they charged was well worth what they accomplished and Goodman is an excellent product with a great 10 year parts warranty that Five Lions backs up with two years labour on their side. I totally recommend these guys.

We want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us a kind detailed review it's kindly appropriate it, It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad your happy with your new system.

Beis  in Toronto
Beis in Toronto
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement HVAC Supply / Return and Gas Line Relocation

Hired Mo and his team to relocate a gas line and install a new air supply and returns on a permitted finished basement job. Mo got back to me right away, came for a site visit the next day and quoted the job at a reasonable price.

During our framing inspection (just before Mo arrived) the inspector mentioned we I would need to add an additional air supply, air return and relocate an additional section of gas line.

Mo and his guys not only finished the originally quoted work, but stayed until 10 PM to finish the extra work instead of making us wait until they had another free day.

Amazing work, really nice guys and very professional. I highly recommend them. They will definitely be my new go-to HVAC and gas contractor.

Thank you Bies for your amazing review we are glad everything went well with your project it was a pleasure working with you thanks again cheers!

Henrique in Toronto
Henrique in Toronto

Amazing company, responsive, friendly and honest

During my kitchen renovation, the contractors asked me out of the blue for a last minute gas fitter on site - no upfront notice. I had literally to find a reliable company in less than 12 hours. I called 8 to 10 companies, and Five Lions was one of the fastest and one that gave me immediate availability. They also transmitted confidence and I was really surprised by the professionalism, courteousness and knowledge. Talk to Moe. He is highly recommended.

Thank you Henrique for your kind and honest review we appreciate it, glad your happy with our service looking forward to service you in future thanks again.

Furnace and hot water installation

Moe and his crew were beyond amazing. Fast, quality and professional work. Beyond satisfied. hire!

Thank you for your honest review we appreciate it.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Boiler maintenance

We own an 18 unit building purchased in 1967, which was a few decades old when my family bought it. It's still running on the original boiler, and a new heating system is long overdue. After a thorough investigation of the building's existing system, chimney, plumbing and water heaters, Ben from Five Lions provided a clear assessment of potential issues in layman's terms: advised me of the pros and cons of potential heating options, and a solution was recommended which was $30,000 less than the 2nd lowest quote. Both Ben and Five Lion's owner, Favio, are exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable and my family will be using the company to maintain and service their homes' HVAC systems as well. This company provides exceptional service at prices that are much lower than equally reputable competitors. It's not surprising that Five Lions is ranked so highly by customers, consistently receives top marks.

Thank you Suzanne for your kind words and honest review, We are glad your happy with our service and looking forward working with you in future for any HVAC work you may have we are here to help thanks again.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Ductless Air Conditioner Replacement

Mo and his team replaced our defunct ductless air conditioner during our incredibly hot summer. Mo ensured that the new unit was installed properly, and came back the night it was installed (and the next day) to fix a latent problem with the unit. He ensured that we would not have to wait for a part, and replaced it immediately. Mo is a true professional who ensures that his work is done to the highest standard. I highly recommend Mo and his team.

Thank you Andrea for your wonderful review we appreciate it, glad your happy with your new ductless unit and our service we are looking forward to serve you in future for any HVAC needs you may have thanks again cheers!.

Susie in Toronto
Susie in Toronto

Very satisfactory installation of ductless a/c system

I was very happy with the job Moe and his crew at Five Lions did installing a Mitsubishi multi-zone minisplit ductless air conditioning/heat pump system in my condo. Moe responded quickly to my request for an estimate, responded to communications quickly, answered any questions I asked him, helped me figure out solutions to design issues, and scheduled the job quickly once I had the go-ahead from my board. He was prompt and on schedule. He and his crew were polite, respectful, hard working, cleaned up after, and all wore masks indoors. They gave me exactly what I expected and all for a competitive price.

Thank you Susie for writing a kind review, it was a pleasure working with you and we are glad your happy with your new system and thank you for your hospitality during the project we appreciated.

More about Five Lions Heating & Cooling Inc.

Five Lions Heating & Cooling is a Toronto based company. We are independently owned and operated. At Five Lions Heating & Cooling we specialize in air quality solutions in your home. Whether residential or commercial we provide services in installations, repairs and maintenance.
We extend our HVAC services throughout the GTA and even further! Five Lions Heating & Cooling is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We’re dedicated and committed in completing all our job duties. We find solutions and the right fit for better air quality. Our priority is in making our customers happy and comfortable in any space.

When you choose Five Lions Heating & Cooling, we strive to make you feel confident that you’re getting the highest quality in both products and service. We’re committed to delivering complete customer satisfaction in everything we do.

Five Lions Heating & Cooling is fully licensed and operates under the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA). We also carry 2 million liability insurance. Protecting our customers to ensure safety is very important us. Our professional HVAC team is highly qualified and experienced in installations and repairs. Five Lions Heating & Cooling, is a company that you can count on to service all your residential and commercial needs.