Mold Solutions Canada​

Toronto ON M5V 2J1

Mold Solutions Canada​

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Mold Solutions Canada​

lana.dee
lana.dee

mod in the attic

Never had anything better, had a thousand people work for me, but these guys know what they are working with. Worked with a lot of people but highly recommend these guys, was skepticle but over all impressed. Will definitely call back.

Hi Lana. Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working at your home.

Pras
Pras

Mold removal services

The mold solutions team came in on time , did a good job , left the place clean after finishing the job. I recommend to anyone who is looking for mold fixes .

Thanks for the kind words. I'm. glad you're satisfied.

Aj

Andrew C.
Andrew C.

Attic mold removal/bathroom fan installation

I was getting a bathroom fan installed and the guys noticed mold in the attic. Before the continued they needed it cleaned. I needed the work done asap. The boys from mold solutions came out the next day and the job went without a hitch. Not only were we able to continue with the work the next day, but my roof was spared too!

Hi Andrew

we're always available and ready to go. I'm glad we were able to get you out of a jam.

jules.baldonado
jules.baldonado

Cold cellar

My cold cellar started producing a foul odor. Turns out you shouldn't have wood anywhere, including the ceiling. The boys from mold solutions came and safely got rid of it, and disinfected the room. It smelled great after. Thanks guys!!

Hi Jules

I'm glad we were able to help. Remember the tips that we gave you to keep your cold room mold free!

Matty
Matty
1 review Hornby, ON

Mold Removal

My leaking window started showing signs of mold growth and started producing a nasty odor. A friend recommended calling Mold Solutions Canada so I did. The guys showed up on time, were professional and very tidy. They finished the job super fast and the work looked great. It was a pleasure working with these guys. Thanks!

Hi Matt

I'm glad we were able to help to help you safely solve your mold problem. Good luck with the rebuild and thanks for choosing us!

Adam20vbtk20
Adam20vbtk20

Mold removal

I just moved In to my home and discovered there was mold in my Attic. After shopping around for mold companies, my agent recommend mold solutions canada. Not only were they cheaper than the competition, but they did an amazing job too. My Attic looks brand new! They made an upleasant situation as pleasant as possible!

Hi Adam

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we can help.

Adrian
Adrian

Mould Removal/Remediation

My foundation wall was leaking for god knows how long and mold started to appear. I shopped around and decided to give mold solutions a try. I was not disappointed. The boys were professional and speedy. They showed up and finished job in under the estimated time. My basement also passed an air quality test with flying colors. Thanks mold solutions!

Hi Adrian,

I'm glad you're satisfied with the team and the work. I appreciate the kind words

vivaldo_m
vivaldo_m

Mold in attic space

I was selling my house and the inspector discovered mold on my attic. I feared that I would have to replace the roof. Luckily my agent recommended calling mold solutions and they were great. They were on time speedy and professional. Not only did they save me a ton of money, but the attic looked brand new afterwards. They were very patient and informative throughout the process answering all questions. I would definitely recommend working with these guys again

Mike

Hi Mike

I'm glad we were able to help. you were a pleasure to work with.

Good luck with everything in the future

More about Mold Solutions Canada​

Mold Solutions Canada is a company specialized in mold remediation, mold testing, air quality testing, and mold inspections. We are board certified and will work with you.

Not only do we get rid of the mold in your home, but we give you the recommendations to prevent the mold from coming back. From poor ventilation in your attic, to a leaking foundation, we make sure your home is fully functional so that the mold doesn't come back again.

Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Mold Company is up and coming in the GTA. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact us to learn more and get experienced mold inspector out right away!