Mold Solutions Canada​

Toronto ON M5V 2J1

Mold Solutions Canada​

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Mold Solutions Canada​

Anjula
Anjula

Air Quality test and mold removal

Alan and Jules were quick to respond and were very accommodating. I would hire them again if I needed to. They went above and beyond the work which was required to finish in 6 hours. They offered to come back to complete the job. I am very satisfied.

Thanks anjula, we're happy that you're satisfied.

geoff seeley from Brampton
geoff seeley from Brampton

Attic Mold

Called Alan and came out for inspection of Attic Mold due to roof leak and condensation. Alan and Jules started job 2 days later and removed all Mold. Also installed a insulated hose for the bathroom exhaust fan which will cut down on condensation in the Attic.Recommended 2 extra roof vents and sent us the before and after pics.Hard working and fair pricing.....Geoff&Teresa

thanks a lot sir. appreciate the great review.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Mold removal

Came in an removed all mold in Attic fast clean and professional. Would highly recommend.

thanks man

John
John

Mold Removal

Had a serious mold issue. Mold Solutions Canada responded quickly, outlined what they would do, answered all our questions and worked tirelessly, even late into the evening to get the job done. Thanks to Alan and his team. I would recommend this company.

Thanks you, sir.

graham from Brampton
graham from Brampton

Mold removal

Their team did an excellent job safely removing mold damage in my garage, efficiently cleaned and disinfected the area. They walked me through the whole process and were very professional. The result was perfect and I would highly recommend them.

Top class experience

The technician we had was the best. He was very thorough. I had a couple of stains that I was concerned about, and he was most diligent about getting those stains out, and he did. I asked him if I could request him next time, and he said that I could. Thanks.

Jules says anytime. thanks

Very accommodating & a great team

Mold Solutions crew not only found the leak but were able to tell us exactly where it was and took a video of it. They let us know that there was no sewage and no standing water just wet dirt and small food particles from the garbage disposal. They said that really the only thing needed was a plumber to fix the leak, and that they did not have to clean up anything.

glad we were helpful

Carefully did all the requested works

I would recommend this company over any other as they treated me like a person and not a number. I'd give more stars if I could! We’re delighted. Thank you so much.

thanks for the great review!

Very Impressed with this company

As a single mother these gentlemen went out of their way to make the mold remediation as quick and painless as possible. They were not only quick and efficient, but explained the process every step of the way. They showed up early, and called me each and every day. Very Impressed.

glad we could help.

Absolutely no complaints

They were very knowledgeable, and the work was finished and it turned out great. I recommend anyone in my position. To call them. You won't regret it. Amazing work and great employees. Best company all around.

thanks for the kind words.

More about Mold Solutions Canada​

Mold Solutions Canada is a company specialized in mold remediation, mold testing, air quality testing, and mold inspections. We are board certified and will work with you.

Not only do we get rid of the mold in your home, but we give you the recommendations to prevent the mold from coming back. From poor ventilation in your attic, to a leaking foundation, we make sure your home is fully functional so that the mold doesn't come back again.

Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Mold Company is up and coming in the GTA. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact us to learn more and get experienced mold inspector out right away!