Booth7

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON L4K 4G1

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Booth7

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen cabinets, painting

I highly recommend Booth 7 for cabinet painting. Everyone on the team is awesome! I was asking a lot of questions as this was my first ever home reno project and Joe was so patient and highly responsive to all my questions. The team that came on site to pain my kitchen cabinets were amazing too. So respectful, CLEAN, thorough and they had such an high attention to detail. They did a phenomenal job giving my cabinets new life and executing all the work to prep and close out. I love my cabinets and feel like I have a brand new kitchen.

Thank you so much for the kind words,..it was a pleasure to work with you as well. We wish you many happy meals in your new kitchen.

cmccarthy
cmccarthy
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing Transformation

Mike was incredible with this renovation. He provided excellent suggestions, listened to my concerns and checked in with each step. The work done was flawless and made my kitchen look brand new. Dean kept us informed as he completed the work, he understood and worked around us being at home. Dean even discussed the taping off of the area so it worked for us. Once the work was finished, he cleaned up and left the work areas spotless. Finally, Dean told us about the after care; and Mike,again, checked that we were happy with the work done and the final product. We were thrilled!
Great price, and excellent work.

Thank you Colleen. You were a pleasure to work for, and to work with. We sincerely appreciate your support, and we wish you all the best.

Derek
Derek

Cabinet repainting

Mike was great to work with. Very helpful and they have done a great job. The whole project was finished in 10 days.
I would recommend any new client listen to his advice on choosing the Color combo as he is well experienced

Thank you Derek. You were a pleasure to work with and we were so happy that you both loved the final results. We wish you and your family a very healthy, happy and prosperous 2022. All the best!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen cupboards painting

Thank you to the Booth7 team, such an amazing team!! Knowledge, punctuality , very clean, stellar workmanship!! Preparation setup is done with the customer in mind to eliminate dust to other areas of the house. Definitely I would recommend you any time!!

Mary

Hi Mary,..we truly appreciate the kind words. A big thank you from the team.

Vivian
Vivian
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

If you are looking to have your cabinets completely transformed, Booth7 is the team for you. When we reached out to different companies for estimates, Mike was responsive and by far the most professional and accommodating. The work was also fairly priced. Throughout every step of the process, he provided thoughtful responses to all of our questions. He also kindly accommodated a schedule change due to a slight delay with another project in the kitchen.

Dean took care of the in-home painting for us. He is meticulous and incredibly hard-working. He worked all day (well into the evening), and put so much effort into the prep work, painting, installing the hardware, and putting the doors back into place. He put so much care into our kitchen that it felt like he was painting in his own home.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, the cabinets themselves are unrecognizable. The style of our cabinets was a little dated, but with a fresh colour and more stylish handles, they look brand new. The finish is smooth and immaculate. Dean mentioned that the in-shop spraying of the cabinets was done by a very thorough member of the team and by the look/feel of the cabinets, that’s easy to believe.

The team and the end result greatly exceeded our expectations. We would absolutely recommend Booth7 to anyone looking to have their cabinets refinished.

Thank you Vivian. We are very blessed to have such a tremendous team to work with! We loved working on your project. Customers that are moving into a new home, and want to make it "their own" with colour and design choices are always fun. We thank you for choosing us, and we are happy we met your expectations. We wish you many years of happiness in your new home. Cheers!

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Kitchen cabinet and fireplace painting

It was an absolute pleasure working with Mike from Booth 7. We could not be happier with the end result of our kitchen and fireplace. He was very understanding and helped us meet out tight timelines for this project. Mike, we can not thank you enough for helping us achieve our vision!

Thanks so much Sylvia. You and your family were incredible to work with. I hope we satisfied those "sharp edges" for you. Enjoy the new kitchen. All the best to you and your family throughout November and into the holiday season. Cheers!

Ashley-Anne in Brantford
Ashley-Anne in Brantford

Kitchen Cupboard Painting

Wow! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I went with Booth7.

Joe and his team were very professional, prompt and responsive with me. Booth7 also made the process very efficient and easy. While repainting my kitchen cupboards, they were careful and clean with my granite and the kitchen area. They also created a booth around my kitchen to ensure dust or other particles didn't float to other areas in the house while they worked on the kitchen cupboards.

They took my ugly kitchen and made it beautiful! The finished product is just gorgeous.

Thank you so much Booth7!

Hello Ashley,..thank you so much for the kind remarks. It was a pleasure dealing with you,..enjoy your new kitchen and Happy Thanksgiving!! Joe

Jen
Jen

Kitchen Cabinets

I live in a condo and my kitchen was always something I wanted to redo. My kitchen isn't old but the cabinets were brown and made my condo look dark. I was thrilled when a friend referred me to Booth 7. I had the absolute pleasure of dealing with Mike. I expressed my concerns and he took the time to walk me through the process, helped me choose the color and made himself available for any questions I had. Mike made me feel like a good friend and not just a customer. He truly made this experience a stress free one. I was truly impressed with not only Mike, but also with Joe, Alex and Kevin. They were all so respectful, courteous and professional when in my home. The quality of work was exceptional. Each step is treated with such care and precision. I absolutely LOVE my kitchen! I would not hesitate referring Booth 7 to anyone. I not only have a new kitchen, but made some friends along the way. If you are contemplating who to call for your cabinets, don't contemplate any longer. Call Booth 7. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you Jennifer. You were wonderful to work with right from our first meeting. Even your condo security person in the lobby told me I could park wherever I wanted because you "were a friend of hers". We love the transformation and even your choice of hardware was "pretty good". Thanks for choosing Booth7 and thank you for this referral. Ciao for now...

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen cabinets

Joe from Booth 7 has been one of the best people I've had a chance to work with, even though we didn't get work done from him and his team. He was always responsive to phonecalls and emails, arrived on time and had a good look at our kitchen cabinets that we were looking to reface or refinish, and while looking almost immediately pointed out that it would be in our best interest to just have them replaced, as whatever cost it would be to have them refaced wouldn't be worth it for us.

This kind of honesty is rarely heard of in our age, and I deeply appreciate his input. Though we didn't get work done from Booth 7, I felt it was still worth leaving a 5 star review on account of Joe's professionalism and honesty. When we get this kind of candor, it tells me that their work and craftsmanship must be of superior value. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others - honesty goes a long way in contracting work, and if you're looking to do a job that they agree with, it'll likely be worth it.

Thanks again Joe/Booth 7 - I will have no problem recommending you to others. It's the least I can do.

Hi Tarun,..I appreciate your kind words.Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Stay safe.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Impressive! Job well done.

If you’re looking to give your kitchen cabinets a fresh new look, then look no further than Booth 7. From the first contact with Joe, he left me with an impression that I have found my contractor. The contract, the preparation, the execution of the job was all detailed in black and white. He and his team of professionals, especially Dean, did such a fantastic job of preparing your space to minimize the dust, noise and fume. He knew exactly what he was doing and did not cut corners. His team did such an impressive job. It is precise and on point. The transformation of the old cabinets was spectacular. It’s exactly what we had envisioned. I am so impressed with the job well done.

Leave it to Booth 7 to deliver what they promised. I would highly recommend them for your kitchen cabinet refinishing.

Hi Chris,..thank you so much for the kind words and I'm glad you are happy with the final result,..I will pass the word on to Dean and the rest of the team at Booth7.

Have a great summer. Joe

More about Booth7

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is our newest service location and processing facility Our new state-of-the-art facility was established and set-up to provide better and more centralized services offering complete cabinet, furniture & interior painting services throughout the Greater Toronto Area, York Region as well as the GTA North and GTA East.

Our service areas include:
City of Toronto & surrounding areas including: Vaughan - Richmond Hill - Markham - King - Aurora - Newmarket - Stouffville - East Gwillimbury - Bradford - Georgina - Uxbridge - Pickering - Ajax - Whitby - Oshawa - Oakville - Brampton - Caledon - Burlington - Hamilton

BOOTH7 - Painting Solutions is proud to be recognized on Homestars as one of the top rated kitchen cabinet, furniture and interior home painting companies and contractors in the Greater Toronto area.

We take great pride in the high level of quality projects we produce daily and by providing exceptional customer service.

Thank you for using and/or for considering Booth7 for your upcoming painting projects. It is GREATLY appreciated.