2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Victoria BC V9A 3M4

2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Reviews for 2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Rita in Victoria
Rita in Victoria

Move from Edmonton to Comox

I am very happy with my move. Justin and Jeff were very professional, polite, and worked very hard to make sure my move was a pleasant experience. They kept me informed as to pick up and delivery times, and were on schedule. They took time to set up my furniture, which I really appreciated. I would recommend this company. Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Rita.

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Moving company

DEVASTATED at all the damages, items left behind, severe damage to both properties including backing the vehicle into clothing line....
Staff at the move are untrained and extremely rude. They were placing one box at a time on the dolly then picking one box at a time of the dolly?! At least google how to use a dolly if you’re job consist of using one...
They spent hrs complaining and arguing between them.
When I contacted the “costumer service” I was accused of being untruthful , given the run around and plainly ignored for months...
I was told I would receive 10% back along with money for items they could not repair...
Never happened!
I have pictures and videos of not only damages but of my items toppling out of the truck as they opened the doors...
No repair to either property causing a lose of damage deposit and our items.
Items include; TV, pantry, book shelves, dressers, night stand, my deceased father antique guitar and case, couch, kitchen table with 4 chairs destroyed from being left outside for hrs, food saver, bullet blender, and many; many more....
What should have been a 5-6 hrs move lasted nearly 12hrs; a 10min drive took them over 45min
We had ZERO appliances, and I myself, 7months pregnant had to make a handful of loads in my SUV and bring thing in the truck for them in order to stop the staff from yelling at me that it was too much work for a Monday morning....
We had a small basement suite and only had one child at the time, aged 2..
She moved items into the truck nearly as fast as one staff....
WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

We apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. All items covered by the terms of service that you signed before the move began are definitely covered. If you haven't already, please contact our service and claims departement at service@2burleymen.ca.

Shamoo13! in Langley
Shamoo13! in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Move from Langley to Victoria

2 Burly Men (Waybill 58009) in Langley was fantastic! The movers Chris E. & Jim P. we’re amazing! Professional, personable and fast! Would definitely recommend those guys every time! Thank you so much guys! You were the best movers we’ve ever used BY FAR! Carrie T., Langley/Victoria, BC

We apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. Thanks for the nice shout-out to our Langley crews!

Calgarian777 in Calgary
Calgarian777 in Calgary

Worked hard - Broke Stuff

They worked hard, but also broke a bunch of stuff. Their truck was under-supplied as they complained a lot about missing straps and such.

They BROKE MY TV, and the company did not honour the claim in any way.

I would not recommend them to anyone.

We apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. All items covered by the terms of service that you signed before the move began are definitely covered. If you haven't already, please contact our service and claims department at service@2burleymen.ca.

Rick in Victoria
Rick in Victoria

Furniture moving

Worst moving experience ever. Severely damaged antique side board and couch. Dragged mattress along the ground. Placed white couch cushions on the bed of the truck. Drive had 4 months experience, swamped had 1 week. Totally inexperienced. I would never use this company again

We apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. Sorry to hear that our crew was not up to our high standards on your move day. If you haven't already please contact our service department and we'll see what we can do.

New home owner in Victoria
New home owner in Victoria

Moved homes in Nanaimo

Taylor and Kevin did an exceptional job today! They took care while they moved my things and were efficient in the process. Couldn’t be happier for the service! Thanks again guys!

Apologies for taking so long to respond to your review. Thanks for the nice shout-out to our Nanaimo crews!

Henry in Victoria
Henry in Victoria

Moving

A special thanks for Taylor and Mick for working so hard and getting my Mom moved from Nanaimo to White Rock. Great job- you were a pleasure to meet and work with.
Thanks Henry

We apologize for taking so long to respond. Thanks for the nice review!

Krusty in Victoria
Krusty in Victoria

Voted #1 my A**

Do not hire these people! They moved my elderly Mom from Nanaimo to Victoria and were young, unprofessional, talked throughout the move rather than work. Did not bring tools. Damaged furniture. Damaged a brand new floor and refused to repair or claim damage! I was over charged travel, (reimbursed a small portion after the fact) and to think they were voted #1? By whom?

Apologies for taking so long to respond to your review. Readers of Victoria News have indeed voted us #1 favourite mover in Victoria for 5 of the last 6 years (we came second on that 6th year). Due to the large volume of moves that we do each month, the odd one is bound to not go well. This is the case with any moving company. We do our best to impress each of our customers every move we do, but not all of them work out as we'd like.

JQ in Victoria
JQ in Victoria

Move

Such an excellent experience! My in-laws hired a three-man crew for an 8 am start and the boys were on time and got right to work. They went above and beyond what a stock move entails, making sure that their clients' needs and requests were attended to, all while fulfilling their actual moving duties. We fully recommend this company for anyone looking for an affordable move from a local owner who contributes much to organizations around town. Thanks 2 Burley Men!

Glad to hear that the move went so well JQ!

Debbie H in Victoria
Debbie H in Victoria

They’re Good

Moved my daughter from BC to Alberta in the winter, in a snow storm. They were great. Very respectful, friendly and efficient. I’d hire them again in a heartbeat. Thanks Jesse and Isaac

Hi Debbie, apologies for taking so long to respond. Thanks for the kind words!

More about 2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

2 Burley Men Moving is your go-to mover for local and long-distance moves throughout the Lower Mainland and across Western Canada.