2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Moving & Storage
Victoria BC V9A 3M4
Moving & Storage
2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Reviews for 2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

Debbie H in Victoria
Debbie H in Victoria

They’re Good

Moved my daughter from BC to Alberta in the winter, in a snow storm. They were great. Very respectful, friendly and efficient. I’d hire them again in a heartbeat. Thanks Jesse and Isaac

Hi Debbie, apologies for taking so long to respond. Thanks for the kind words!

Ernie in Richmond
Ernie in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN

There is good service, GREAT service, fair service all of which we live with but OUTRAGOUSLY POOR service needs to be exposed. In 30 years of living on Vancouver Island I have never seen a more unprofessional company than 2 Burley Men. They don't keep their schedules. They just can't seem to get the facts straight. They don't bring all ther tools they need then try to charge you for having to deliver them to the move sight. Their movers make personal calls on their cell phones while working. ETC. ETC. ETC. They make an already stressfull day a living hell. This company NEVER assums any responsibility for their actions and seem to have no concern for their customers whatsover. What makes me write this review is after talking with so many others and hearing theirs, their friendsor& relatives that used 2 Burley Men, it seems to be the statis quo.
I have a friend that works for a locaL storage company. He said, if I had mentioned I booked with these guys, he would have told me of all the horror stories he hears all the time about this company. Far worse than what I went through. Live and learn I guess.
To all of you out there looking for movers, use anyone else BUT 2 BURLEY MEN.
ALSO, Be aware that websites often have great reviews from NON existant people or their own staff. This is especially true from REALLY POOR COMPANIES. Don't believe everything you read.

Apologies for taking so long to respond to your review. Due to the large volume of moves that we do each month, the odd one is bound to not go well. This is the case with any moving company. We do our best to impress each of our customers every move we do, but not all of them work out as we'd like. Our apologies for your negative experience Ernie.

jamie price  in Surrey
jamie price in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

they did a great job

the guys in white rock did a great job. Rashaad and jim took the up most care of my belongings and definitely went the extra mile. Nigel the manager even came by just too make sure i had everything i would need. i would highly recommend 2 burley men

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review Jamie.

mjamestoru in Victoria
mjamestoru in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Ken and Ben are Awesome Burley Men!

Ken and Ben were experts in moving! They worked quickly and efficiently to move us from one apartment to another with the least main possible. I would highly recommend 2 Burley Men to others!

Thanks for the nice review!

Courtenay move

Thank you ! These guys were fast and very careful with my most delicate things! They asked me how and where I would like things moved and we’re very polite. I will be recommending them to all my family and friends!!! Thank you for making a stressful ordeal as not stressful on me !!!

Glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with your moving crew.

B in Victoria in Victoria
B in Victoria in Victoria

Great Move- efficient and careful

Victoria BC office- Movers arrived 10mins early and started right away. Very efficient and careful with everything. They had my move out place loaded within 1.5 hours and unloaded into the new place in 2hrs. LOVE the fact they do not charge for deadhead/travel time to get to your place. Been taken advantage of by so many other companies this way that say it takes drivers 1hr to go 10km from the office location to your house. So, please keep this policy in place. Staff were helpful and courteous. Would definitely use/recommend them again.

We apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. Thanks for the nice shout-out!

Happy Customer in Victoria
Happy Customer in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Moving items to a storage locker

I had to move some items to Duncan to a friend who had purchased some of my furniture. They were on time, efficient and careful. Then they returned and moved some items to a storage locker for me. Again, it was a great job. Paul and Tom were wonderful. Fun and stress free moves. Thanks ever so much. I have used 2 Burley Men before and will again.

We're glad to hear that your move day went off without a hitch. Thanks Happy Customer!

So Dissappointed

What a treat to have movers. We packed ourselves and had all the boys and small items already moved ourselves when 2Burleymen arrived to move our bigger furniture. We had two 17 year old movers-- polite, easy going attitudes... but perhaps not experienced or trained enough? or enough life experiences to really appreciate the care and fitness that one-of-a-kind, antique, family heirlooms, special pieces require when moving. Four such pieces of furniture were so badly damaged, I was in tears. A wedding present gouged, my freezer dented, my kitchen table repeatedly scoured with deep grooves and the precious coffee table that I personally spent the summer sanding and refinishing all summer with major scratches all over the top surface-- I don't think they can even be sanded away now. The movers were apologetic, but quickly dismissed the errors-- saying, "it doesn't matter-the company has insurance for this stuff." Money will not be able to replace these items-- that's what they don't understand.

We're very disappointed to hear about your move. We do our best to train newer movers and to dispatch newer hires with more experienced employees. It seems we missed the mark with your move. If you haven't already please contact our service department and we'll see what we can do.

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Save your money! This company's not worth it!

Company has given up quality for quantity! First long haul years ago we had 4 loading, 3 unloading, excellent service. This move they arrived at the wrong city putting them 3 hours late, 2 people loading with the new people's movers waiting for 5 hours to unload! On arrival 2 guys unloading, with several broken pieces, with an nothing but an 'oh sorry' in response. Speaking with Scott the owner his response several times was 'not my fault', 'driver's mistake', 'not my responsibility'! In his goal to go nation wide, he has sacrificed quality and customer service for the almighty dollar. Will never recommend this company ever again! Save your money... go with a professional, which these guys are NOT!

We apologize for taking so long to respond to your review. Sorry to hear that our crew was not up to our high standards on your move day. If you haven't already please contact our service department and we'll see what we can do.

Moving

Worst experience with this company. Broke majority of our stuff. Misplaced some of the pieces of our bed and two weeks in we still haven't been able to recover same. Extremely unprofessional and poor customer service.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

More about 2 Burley Men Moving Ltd.

2 Burley Men Moving is your go-to mover for local and long-distance moves throughout the Lower Mainland and across Western Canada.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Fort Langley?