Dwc General Contractor

nawt.nat31
nawt.nat31
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Great workmanship at a great price. Donavan is professional and friendly and gets the job done right

Thank you Natalie! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Donavon and the DWC crew

Adrian
Adrian
1 review Oshawa, ON

Finish Basement / Entertainment Space

We recently had our 1500sq ft unfinished basement transformed into an entertainment space. The DWC team was very professional and extremely polite. Their team is made up of professionals with specific skills(no random handymen messing up the work, been there). I was very impressed with the quality of the work. The team also tidied up every evening. I was able to go down and take a look without stubbing my toe or stepping on a nail. We have worked with other contractors in the past and this was a very refreshing change. They also have a designer on staff. She is AMAZING to work with, she respected our choices and stayed on budget; while helping us to accomplish the high-end look that we wanted. I would definitely recommend DWC. Everyone that visits our home loves our basement.

Adrian and Tugs, I know I speak on behalf of the entire team when I say that it was an absolute pleasure working with you two!! You are both visionaries in your own right so we appreciated your openness to our suggestions and we loved that you had your own!! We thank you for entrusting us with your beautiful home. We were ecstatic with the end results and look forward to the next project!!

Stacey and the DWC team!

More about Dwc General Contractor

We at DWC General Contractor take pride in are work , and sky's the limit when it comes to creating a wonderfully space for our clients. We have been in business for over 21 years, with WSIB , fully licensed trades, and with Liability insurance. We specialize in projects from ...
Looking for Design/Project Management pros in Markham?