Aldo Structural Contracting

Toronto ON M1H 2J9
Aldo Structural Contracting

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Aldo Structural Contracting

Harjinder Singh from Mississauga
Harjinder Singh from Mississauga

Structural Changes Residential, commercial, Industrial Etc

As Managing Director of MEM Engineering, we are providing structural drawings for residential and small commercial projects all over GTA, Southern and Central Ontario. Clients often ask us for a reliable contractor to implement these drawings. ALDO Structural easily succeeds to implement the most difficult projects that many other contractors are not even considering to take on. ALDO Structural has always passed city inspections with compliments. They communicate very well with clients, our engineers or city inspectors and they are very ethical. Our clients are always grateful for the introduction to ALDO, which comes with a very fair pricing and transparent contractual process. In fact, clients are saying that their project was completed on time or even sooner than expected, on budget even if small changes had to be made along the way but without increasing the contractual price, and with a superb quality level exceeding in strength. We do no hesitate recommending ALDO Structural for any residential or small commercial structural project."

$5,000,200,000.00

Thank you Harry for your great feedback. I look forward to completing more of your projects, while providing your clients with our exceptional services and 3rd party insurance coverage.

David from Markham
David from Markham

Good structural framing!

I had a very big Reno which required 4 metal beams, 9 LVL beams, 1 new footing and many posts.
Alex showed up with samples and demonstrated his knowledge about structural framing at my home. I went with Alex because he also tried hard to work within my budget and he still delivered excellent professional results. His crew of 4 put up all of the beams and posts in just 12 days ready for welding! The city inspector and other contractors commented on the professional work done on the beams. I would highly recommend Alex for any structural framing job but I would note one area of improvement - that he communicate directly with the engineer instead of the me (the home owner) about minor adjustments to the original permit approved drawings due to unforseen circumstances when the demolition revealed and presented new unforseen issues. Thank you Alex for the great structural framing work done to our home!

David

Hi David

Thank you for your feedback. Your project will be a good addition to our portfolio, for marketing purposes. I look forward to seeing the final pictures, of completed renovation.

Regarding the communication channel, as we have explained in the past, the structural engineer was on your payroll and not ours. Nevertheless, we have taken all the phone calls and we have been attended all sites visits (engineer and city inspector's) to discuss together technicalities as needed.

Thank you for your compliments on our work. It is very comforting knowing we easily pass at first strike and with compliments, a city inspection for a project of that high level of complexity.

Gabriel B. in Toronto
Gabriel B. in Toronto

1 Bedroom Basement Apartment

We've hired Alex and his team in spring, 2017 to build a 1 bedroom apartment in our unfinished basement. Alex was recommended to us by a friend.
Alex is courteous and very knowledgeable. He is very open, knows how much his services are worth and has no plans to overcharge you or to sacrifice quality.
He explained to us in details all the steps of the project, helped us to take the right decisions and stay in the budget.
Once we agreed and signed the contract there was no more discussion about money.
His team finished the job in time and left the work site clean.
Overall I'm very happy with his services and looking forward to hire him again for another project in 2019.

Hi Gabi

It was very rewarding completing your rental apartment, knowing how much it will help you in long term. Good for you!

I look forward to doing next year the second story addition for you. Keep in touch.

Thank you for your trust and business given.
Alex

anna.peitos
anna.peitos

Wall Removal

We are very pleased with the work that Alex and his team provided for us. They removed a load bearing wall and were incredibly efficient. Alex is very pleasant, knowledgeable and fair with prices. He showed up on time, was very accomodating and always answered our questions. This was our first major reno so we were very nervous but I would trust Alex with any of our future renovations.

Thank you again!

Anna and Dave

Hello Anna, Dave

Thank you for the kind words: it was a pleasure for me as well to assist you. I hope you are enjoying now the open space and its benefits.

Tony in Scarborough
Tony in Scarborough

House renovation

I had some structural work done and Aldo and his employees were very efficient, punctual, clean and very helpful in the planning of my renovation. I would recommend he to all my friends.

Hello Tony

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you with your renovation. Keep in touch for future projects.
Ciao

More about Aldo Structural Contracting

Aldo Structural Contracting specializes in structural work and framing.

We install any shape LVL and/or "I" steel support beams and load-bearing structures. Whether you want an open space concept for your bungalow, basement beams and footings, removal of two-story house interior load bearing walls or exterior 20-inch stone wall, patio door opening on exterior walls or need a moment-resisting frame: we do it all.

We've successfully completed over hundred projects and our focus is to provide our clients with many benefits: cost reduction, completion on time, excellent quality, one-year warranty, WSIB coverage and free liability insurance certificate issued in conjunction to your building permit.

Our partner engineers will prepare structural drawings and obtain building permits with a very smooth and quick process: no adjustment fees for eventual changes, no miscommunication, no risk for homeowner to face a project cost increase.

Our clients value us for the very transparent and trustworthy contractual process.

Call or email us for a free estimate.